Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10884 10885 [10886] 10887 10888 ... 11041

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14574097 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #163275 on: July 31, 2023, 12:43:59 am »

The plus to more thing doesn't look like it was reverted, actually, looking? It's... wrong, though. The game they're referencing released as Plus, not More.

Does make me think that's intentional, but coming from someone that's not a native english speaker. Be my best guess if it's not just a troll edit of some sort.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #163276 on: July 31, 2023, 02:47:04 am »

Oh right. I misunderstood the comparison tool when I was messing with it.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163277 on: July 31, 2023, 12:01:19 pm »

So the cat passed away this week. I liked the little critter, but age was catching up with her and these things happen.
Like most cats, she barely got of the couch, except for food and if we were lucky, the litter box. Definitely not for anything that involved any exercise.

So I was highly surprised that today, only five days after the cat is gone, we got a mouse infestation in the house.
Have not seen any before in the 12 years we lived here (with cat), but now they are here. 

Will definitely invest in a new cat.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #163278 on: July 31, 2023, 12:14:14 pm »

"When the cat is away the mice dance on the table"

Sorry to hear about your cat Bralbard
Love, scriver~

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #163279 on: July 31, 2023, 12:21:30 pm »

Yeah, that always sucks. I know I'll always miss my kitties.

The mice showing up could just be a coincidence, or the scent of a cat was enough to keep them away.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163280 on: July 31, 2023, 04:12:02 pm »

Meanwhile, our cat wants some D right now. She keeps meowing and sliding around with her behind up in the air.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #163281 on: July 31, 2023, 06:48:50 pm »

Well open the blinds then, let some sweet sunshine baptise her ass with copiously obscene amounts of vitamin D.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #163282 on: July 31, 2023, 09:47:42 pm »

Air travel in the US has become so bloody fuckin stupid. You can’t go anywhere it feels like without a minimum of 10 fucking hours, 75% of which is a lay over. It took me 5 hours to take a 25 min flight. My coworker still isn’t here. It’ll be a 14 hour trip for him by the time he arrives.

Shareholders in airlines and the board members should be tied to cars and dragged down the highway until there’s nothing left on the rope. Fucking sick of profits destroying everything the rest of us need.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #163283 on: July 31, 2023, 09:51:22 pm »

It took me 18 hours to travel international, starting and ending my journey at a regional airport.

It did involve flying through NY though, which is invariably torture.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #163284 on: August 01, 2023, 12:01:48 am »

It took me 18 hours to travel international, starting and ending my journey at a regional airport.

It did involve flying through NY though, which is invariably torture.
"I'm sorry sir, but your connecting flight is with the other airport. Enjoy a frantic taxi trip through hell, and pray to God Allah that your cabbie is a magnificent bastard for whom the laws of physics and safety do not apply!"

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #163285 on: August 01, 2023, 02:21:59 am »

Still can't believe humans managed to invent mass transit air travel just to make it hell for most of its users. I've got so much family who can't visit me now because they too old or otherwise aren't physically capable of enduring 14 hours of economy and 5 hours of stop over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163286 on: August 01, 2023, 03:25:59 am »

Air travel is hell no matter where you're going or coming from. It's like every airport is purposely set up to be the biggest pile of convoluted shit on the planet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163287 on: August 01, 2023, 06:30:54 am »

Why would you take air travel for a 25 minute flight instead of driving or something else? That's at most, what, 200 miles?  That's far below my cutoff for "drive, don't fly."  Basically I don't fly if I can drive in 8 hours or less.

That said - how would you do airports differently, to make them "not suck"? The pain isn't intentional; I think it's an inevitable consequence of the constraints given to the industry by regulation, geography, local politics, and economics.
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #163288 on: August 01, 2023, 08:19:50 am »

I wonder if one can still book fare on ships these days. Like, not tourist/charter ships, but shipping ships that are going around all over anyway.
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #163289 on: August 01, 2023, 10:00:35 am »

I wonder if one can still book fare on ships these days. Like, not tourist/charter ships, but shipping ships that are going around all over anyway.
Yeah, but usually €100> a night
Pages: 1 ... 10884 10885 [10886] 10887 10888 ... 11041