Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64307 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - Slightly Simplified!
« Reply #645 on: October 27, 2010, 10:37:25 pm »

...I'm pretty sure blowing up an entire planet with psychic powers is a bit overpowered.  Just saying.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 27, 2010, 11:51:27 pm »

Try to find out more about the corrupted zone from the server techs, and why it still exists and wasn't repaired.

Continue having the rest of the spies steal research.

Make 10 planetary defense systems per planet once military research is completed.

Research improvement to our networks efficiency.

Ask GLaDOS to please help with managing nd organizing the UPA.

Continue propaganda.

Have the first fleet patrolling UPA space and the second new one picketed at the middle planet.

Upgrade our servers.

Have the colonists concentrate3 on upgrading infrastructure of the planets. Have the colonist ships continue shipping colonists and infrastructutre to the planets.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 12:15:37 am by Demonic Spoon »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 28, 2010, 12:05:08 am »

What else would you do with Alderaan?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 28, 2010, 12:44:21 am »

Try to find out more about the corrupted zone from the server techs, and why it still exists and wasn't repaired.

Continue having the rest of the spies steal research.

Make 10 planetary defense systems per planet once military research is completed.

Research improvement to our networks efficiency.

Ask GLaDOS to please help with managing nd organizing the UPA.

Continue propaganda.

Have the first fleet patrolling UPA space and the second new one picketed at the middle planet.

Upgrade our servers.

Have the colonists concentrate3 on upgrading infrastructure of the planets. Have the colonist ships continue shipping colonists and infrastructutre to the planets.
I'm curious, how are you financing your actions, as I was under the impression you dumped all your money into improving your economy.  That generally restricts the actions you can undertake.  If I am mistaken please correct me, but I was under the impression that we had to devise ways to come up with additional money, or do we get a yearly stipend (i.e. every 12 turns we get a fresh influx of money) and you are just deficit spending now.  And if you are deficit spending, who are you borrowing money from, as I certainly am not lending you any.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 28, 2010, 03:36:55 pm »

I'll pick up the pieces of the OSN that aren't too obscure to recover, then begin patenting and producing backups of the AI codes I know.
What did you want my help with TvTropes? PM it so we can both use OMITTED properly.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 28, 2010, 03:38:38 pm »

Am I the only one who hangs around all day hoping for an update?  Seriously, it's like a disease :P

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 28, 2010, 03:56:58 pm »

How many other forum games are you active in? These multiplayer ones update less frequently, so I tend to not get my hopes up about it.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 28, 2010, 04:04:39 pm »

this one and I run an RTD... maybe I should get involved in more huh?  Of course I have trouble finding ones that interest me.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 28, 2010, 04:09:08 pm »

You could read Man of SCIENCE!! if you haven't already. Aklyon's WIZARD! is an interesting read. I also run a few, though I doubt you'd like Chaos, or UNDERGROUND!! since they're both pretty random, and neither has progressed very far.
There is also a mostly accurate list of games in the stickies you can use to search for some.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 28, 2010, 04:16:51 pm »

slight warning about WIZARD, though: its just barely past 100 pages at 25-per-page.
no idea how many that is at default.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 28, 2010, 04:17:50 pm »

174 default.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 28, 2010, 04:20:08 pm »

Well, I'm pretty much addicted to this empire building stuff.  I love it.  It probably leads back to my love of strategy games, lately SC2 and I've been picking up Sins of a Solar Empire again, which is excellent by the way.

Hmmm, maybe I'll take a look at WIZARD though.  who knows, it might be fun.

edit:  Holy Moly, that wizard thing is long, doesn't look like my kind of thing unfortunately.  Maybe I should create something... but then I don't get to play it and I have to improve my writing skills and stuff.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:27:18 pm by V-Norrec »

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 28, 2010, 04:22:20 pm »

Almost every X of Y!! game is fun, it's just that they start slowly, and go through different generations of posters and lurkers. Ideas change dramatically every generation.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 28, 2010, 04:28:19 pm »

That, and you can probably tell how close you are to the current end of WIZARD by how familiar the title add-ons sound.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 28, 2010, 05:29:15 pm »

super-cool update now yo?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77