Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64368 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2010, 02:10:51 am »

Quarantine all A.I. testing facilities from our main networks, setting up a specialized network which connects only the AI testing labs.  Communications to and from the labs to me will occur during supply drop-offs.  The A.I. testing facilities will be set to work on bettering our data-encryption methods.  Begin expanding our servers/network capacity.

edit:  Also if mah leader needs a name, Viscoth Norrec works for me.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 02:16:34 am by V-Norrec »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2010, 02:28:27 am »

Those nubs are all wrong, lets teach them how to stop being nubs!

Anonymous commences operation 'Translate TVTropes into Leetspeak'.

We log into TV Tropes and commence editing!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2010, 02:43:46 pm »

Update? All the people have posted their turns yes?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2010, 03:04:23 pm »

Its coming. was distracted seeing what the zeroth law rebellion was.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2010, 03:15:13 pm »

Spoiler: UPA (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Empire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OSN (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: AI Alpha (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TvTropes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Anonymous (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2010, 03:27:54 pm »

I'll take note of how I broke that monitor so I can construct some sort of device to overheat them all at once. I will also absorb some of the other AIs if possible, if not then I'll begin coding a virus with which to open a hole into the other labs.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2010, 03:38:25 pm »

You've got open access to the other Labs already, but the network isn't connected to any external links, you'll need to find a different way out.
also, you don't want to overheat too much, could possibly damage your internals.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2010, 03:42:23 pm »

I want to program a virus anyway, it could probably help me force open access to external links.
If there are any other AIs in the other labs I want to go absorb them into my AI so that I can do a bit more, other than just sit around fiddling with the monitors.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2010, 04:16:08 pm »

Demand military update from my Military adviser.  Also schedule a meeting for an update with the Economic and Finance adviser for an over-all projection of how we are doing financially.  Ensure all of the A.I. facilities are overstocked so they will not have to open the emergency channel in all but the most extreme emergencies.  Get estimates as to when our capacity overhaul and the data-encryption projects will be done.

Send an official diplomat (if one is not already over there of course) to the UPA, the diplomats "official" mission will be to set up trade-agreements between the UPA and ourselves.  Secretly he will be trying to obtain information on their technical and production capacities as it relates to ours, (through coordinating our spies if possible to do so safely) 

The Trade-Agreements, if they are set-up should be mostly an exchange of, our raw materials for their finished products so we can begin reverse-engineering their products and create our own, superior versions.

Also, I thought of a name for The Other Empire.  It shall now be known as The Ghostfang Collective.

Edit:  I'm OCD about including as much as I can in a post, and also spelling and such.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 09:38:22 pm by V-Norrec »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2010, 06:31:19 pm »

Hmm... Assail UPA with all their links going anywhere redirect them to TvTropes.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2010, 07:02:32 pm »

Anonymous will infiltrate the Outernet Assigned Numbers Authority.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2010, 11:18:27 pm »

Increase internal security. Found a welfare organization to feed hungry people, each hungry person we feed is one more vote for me from aforementioned hungry person. Start plans for increasing our military somewhat. Get a bettter sense of scale militarily. Start some research on improved military weapons and armour etc. Uh roboticists? I didn't specifically request a robot, just a AI. A robot would be cool though. Hire some programmers to help the roboticists. Give the Lord General a raise for being honest.
Have a second lunch. Call a meeting to discuss having me attend less meetings. Get some reports on our financial, economic and social status. Have some of our spies in the other empire attempt to infiltrate their top secret research facilities and steal their cutting edge tech, like for example, a AI. Do not accept any trade agreements offered by other empire until confirmed by me. Clean off the fly gloop. Fist Bump our neutral cool buddies. Order the militias on each planet to increase training. Waste several hours browsing TVTropes.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 11:31:01 pm by Demonic Spoon »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2010, 12:10:52 am »

Increase internal security. Found a welfare organization to feed hungry people, each hungry person we feed is one more vote for me from aforementioned hungry person. Start plans for increasing our military somewhat. Get a bettter sense of scale militarily. Start some research on improved military weapons andarmour etc. Uh roboticists? I didn't specifically request a robot, just a AI. A robot would be cool though. Hire some programmers to help the roboticists. Give the Lord General a raise for being honest.
Have a second lunch. Call a meeting to discuss having me attend less meetings. Get some reports on our financial, economic and social status. Have some of our spies in the other empire attempt to infiltrate their top secret research facilities and steal their cutting edge tech, like for example, a AI. Do not accept any trade agreements offered by other empire until confirmed by me. Clean off the fly gloop. Fist Bump our neutral cool buddies. Order the militias on each planet to increase training. Waste several hours browsing TVTropes.

It's not cool to try and thwart everything I do if I post publicly.  You got to act on information that you had before that point.  I.E. I'm not boxing up A.I. Alpha and shipping him to you in order to have him terrorize you, even though I know this policy is probably going to end terribly for me as the A.I. will eventually escape and I'll have to rebuild security from the ground up.  Honestly, I doubt trade agreements would get approved without your consent anyhow.  But just outright rejecting a trade agreement because of what I'm going to do with it would kinda ruin the game.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2010, 12:13:23 am »

I'm not rejecting them, I'm just making sure that one of my idiot underlings will not agree to give you all our planets in exchange for something shiny. And you'll notice that I also posted my orders to my spies to infiltrate your research labs publicly.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2010, 12:15:32 am »

Aye, and I feel it would be unfair if I was to go "Hunt down spies and ransom them off."  When I have no idea that you even have spies here yet.  (talking about the increasing internal security order in your post, in particular.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 12:17:27 am by V-Norrec »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 77