Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 64337 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted!
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2010, 09:50:49 pm »

I'll temporarily disconnect a random monitor, and make it look like an accident. It will mostly be to see if I even can do that at this point, so I'll accept a failure if you give one to me.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2010, 10:14:19 pm »

Stare at turn on tropes for a while, after all I am bi! Then, have my many hacker fanboys find a way to make all links to bay12 anything anywhere come home.

This will be so fun.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2010, 11:36:46 pm »

Am I a meatbag or a AI? IF the former: Order the construction of a new AI to help with managing the UPA, make sure to give it a strong loyalty complex and hardwire some further safety protocols into it. Also make it value sentient life and be reluctant to kill it but willing to do so if it would serve the greater good of the UPA or we order it to. Make sure that it does not consider killing me to be for the greater good of the UPA.

Get a report on our current military status and numbers as well as our diplomatic relations with the other empire.

Call another meeting to discuss reducing the number of meeting I have to attend. Have a second lunch. Be the bureacrat.

Our GLORIOUSLY updated flag.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 11:42:06 pm by Demonic Spoon »

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2010, 11:39:37 pm »

I'll begin the OpenMind project, working to create sentient AI. If it's an arms race, I won't be left behind.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 11:41:35 pm »

Assign maximum number of research labs allowed by our scientist's current administration level to the AI Project. >.> Oh wait, this isn't Aurora is it?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2010, 11:43:43 pm »

You're just some guy that got elected to UPA Leader, DS. He has a journal.
no, this isn't Aurora. :P

nbon: there isn't a arms race yet, as the general publics know nothing of what was in AI or OE faction's updates.

I'll update when everyone has actioned.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 11:45:42 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2010, 11:45:57 pm »

Delcare myself dictator for life. /kidding. Wait, am I dictator for life already after being voted into the position? Make sure the that the AI will always follow our orders even if we are no longer dictator for life Prime Minister of the UPA. Make him want to do it as well to prevent a zeroth law rebellion.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 11:51:29 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2010, 11:49:02 pm »

no, but you only got elected so fast because the prior leader was caught in the backroom of the conference building doing it with a important diplomat (and you were the first to volenteer.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2010, 11:50:33 pm »

Note to self: Do not get caught doing it with a important diplomat.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:55:48 am by Demonic Spoon »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2010, 11:52:18 pm »

Not to self: Do not get caught doing it with a important diplomat.
Addendum: don't forget that being leader causes much news stories about your actions to happen.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2010, 11:54:20 pm »

Hey! There's nothing wrong with having a second lunch! Unless there are still starving people in the UPA? If so immediately found a welfare organization to feed the starving. And outlaw abortion. If the mother do not wish to keep the babies they can give them to state orphanages.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2010, 11:56:37 pm »

I'd been thinking more of the silliness over Obama Vs a fly.
all the starving people are on a desert planet, so theres no popularity lost by ignoring them, but they do need some food.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2010, 11:58:01 pm »

Will I ever disconnect one of the cameras by making it look like an accident, or not?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2010, 11:59:00 pm »

probably.
just waiting on the Other Empire and Anon's player to say something.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2010, 12:18:13 am »

Get a can of doom, be the fly slayer.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 77