Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Danger room and pets  (Read 681 times)

petersohn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Danger room and pets
« on: October 06, 2010, 04:10:08 pm »

The good thing about danger rooms that they train up soldiers really fast. The even better thing is, they also "train" cats that accidentally adopt my soldiers. Here is the result, for your amusement.

On the other hand, I'd better not assign war dogs to my soldiers, unless I can somehow give them armour. Armoured war dogs would be way cool.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Danger room and pets
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 05:07:12 pm »

Yeah, did that today. Danger room killed one guy's cat, and one woman's baby.

Funnily enough, the guy who owned the cat was more miserable about the cat than the mother was about her baby.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 05:16:36 pm »

this could definitely be put to use.... who needs execution towers when you have danger rooms?

Briggs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 07:30:12 pm »

Yeah, did that today. Danger room killed one guy's cat, and one woman's baby.

Funnily enough, the guy who owned the cat was more miserable about the cat than the mother was about her baby.

The guy with the cat must not have looked at any floodgates lately. The mother's line of thoughts was probably along the lines of "WAH MY BABY IS DEAD! ... But damn that is one badass floodgate over there..."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 08:52:38 pm »

More along the lines of really good booze and doors, but basically the same thing.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.