Poll

What day should regular sessions be on?

Saturdays!
- 17 (77.3%)
Sundays!
- 5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 244

Author Topic: D&D 3.5- Western Marches: dead and gone (RIP)  (Read 299809 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 3.5 - Western Marches (session in progress) (always recruiting)
« Reply #450 on: November 21, 2010, 01:13:15 pm »

Two wagons, we have two wagons. Alright, uppen it to 5 barrels, 150 gallons.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 21, 2010, 02:40:48 pm »

Oh yeah, they lent us another one.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 21, 2010, 02:43:05 pm »

Errr, no they... didnt! They gave us gold for it, but these horses and wagons were the ones I bought before it.
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 21, 2010, 04:14:49 pm »

Are you sure?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 21, 2010, 04:24:36 pm »

Yeah
-edit-
Also, it occured to me, that we have not 360 rationsd, but rather 660 of them.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 21, 2010, 04:50:15 pm »

So is there a game today? We had 4 people say they'd come yesterday, and RAM said they would today, so that makes 5.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 21, 2010, 04:51:14 pm »

Hey, people, can we set up skype or something? Voice chat is nice, makes it easier to organize, and is great for OOC stuff, even if you dont have a mic.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 21, 2010, 05:07:42 pm »

Only three people have posted on the forums that they'd be able to make it today... and Barb even said he'd be distracted. Sorry, it doesn't look like there'll be a game today.

Maelrigar, Finni, and Mystellar received the journal roleplaying exp...

Also, gentle suggestion to bring waterskins in case you leave the cart. And yeah, infinite cooking supplies is fine, it'll allow you to make cooking checks without the -2 penalty for improvising... you could up your "cooking stuff" total to 50 gp and we could call it a masterwork tool, if you wanted.

As for Skype... ugh... when DMing, even with two computer screens, I still always have too damn many programs open. Let's see: Maptools, Firefox (at least 4 tabs, usually more), some PDFs, Windows Explorer (to open more PDFs), Hamachi, and if I'm not completely nose-to-the-grindstone, Audacity to play music. I really don't want to have to deal with having Skype open as well, when we already have ((double parentheses)) for out-of-character chat, and my laptop's mic fayls hardcore.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 21, 2010, 05:38:19 pm »

There are definitely more than 5 people on on the Hamachi server, if that counts.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 21, 2010, 05:43:54 pm »

If that counts too, there are 5 people on hamachi, who, in yesterdaty game, said that they're up for todays game.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 21, 2010, 06:03:52 pm »

I'm up for today's game, just fell asleep before posting last night.

Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 21, 2010, 06:28:00 pm »

ooops, forgot to level, will go do that now, call me on hamachi if the server comes knocking!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 21, 2010, 07:41:48 pm »

Alright, FINE, we can have a session. Be warned; the kobold cave and adjacent areas will not be as awesome as I had originally meant for them to be. And for future reference, when I say that 5 people need to post on the forum, that means on the forum and Hamachi doesn't count.

Twenty minutes. Server goes up in five.

EDIT: Server is up
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:48:56 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 21, 2010, 08:07:12 pm »

Too late for the Journal?
Spoiler: Anyways (click to show/hide)

Also, I'm giving the other 50 gp of the payment to the group fund.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 21, 2010, 11:13:43 pm »

To reiterate:

When I say that five people must post on the forums to convince me to host another game, that means I will NOT be going on Hamachi myself to see who all is ready. The forums will give me an idea ahead of time how many people are willing and able to play, so that I know how much time I have to prepare. I will not be peer-pressured into hosting a session, ESPECIALLY when I've explicitly stated that I won't, again.

Also, if it is desired, I can stop granting you guys leeway and fudging rolls in your favor to keep you alive. Mystellar had way too many chances to learn something in the library, Doctor Moon got more chances than he deserved to beat the orc's hide checks today, and they started two or three times as far away from you guys as they really should have. And no, I don't know how to load the Maptools dice. And remember those Kenkus? They could easily have avoided you all together, or ambushed you so hard that you'd all want to play Kenkus when you rolled up your next characters. And to top it off, I forgot to roll the Necromancer's initiative all that time ago. He went down so fast because I forgot to give him a turn. Oh, and yes, bandits DO tend to attack in groups, and yes, they do tend to want to kill you quickly and efficiently.

</venting></rant><note: tired, cranky, stressed>

The session ended mid-fight, as I have a Java front-end to finish off, plus I have a Linear Algebra test tomorrow. Those of you who posted a journal between the last session and this one, and attended both, may post another journal for experience. For everyone else, you retain only the journal opportunity from last time.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 11:16:18 pm by shoruke »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 244