Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 57

Author Topic: Pick Your Scumteam - Mafia wins - Thanks to everyone that stuck with it  (Read 76307 times)

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Your Scumteam - Day 2 - Talk softly and kill people at night
« Reply #450 on: September 19, 2010, 10:37:54 pm »

Yes, I mean Tack. I'm having antecedent problems tonight. That was meant to be an aside talking about why I was right about Tack.

Tack: Running away so soon? Townies have nothing to be afraid of.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 19, 2010, 10:38:35 pm »

RETROSPECT: I think I may not be voting Tack. I should be. Unvote whoever, Vote Tack.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 19, 2010, 10:40:35 pm »

Running away? I suppose so. I can't really string together a coherent argument right now, so I'm just going to be digging my own grave, and wasting everyone else's time.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 19, 2010, 10:41:13 pm »

Heh. Digging your own grave. You talk like you haven't been already.

I can wait.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 19, 2010, 10:46:57 pm »

Yes, I mean Tack. I'm having antecedent problems tonight. That was meant to be an aside talking about why I was right about Tack.

Tack: Running away so soon? Townies have nothing to be afraid of.
Nay, I think restin' be a fine idea. If'n 'e proves t' be lackin' answers t'morra, ye c'n 'ave more evidence.

As it be, I be thinkin' it be more a case o' Elegy bein' scum 'n Tack. They both be newbies, but th' stuff Elegy be sayin' makes less sense 'n Tack's. Tack done miss't the killin' o' Joshua. Elegy tried deflectin' the masses onta me 'n' th' rest o' them tha' lynched Vector.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 19, 2010, 10:55:21 pm »

Just because you're personally involved does not mean he's any less of a scumbucket. This is ridiculous. You know how you whine about nobody listening to you, Webadict? It's because you never listen to anybody else.

...I'll think on it, anyway.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 19, 2010, 11:04:53 pm »

Just because you're personally involved does not mean he's any less of a scumbucket. This is ridiculous. You know how you whine about nobody listening to you, Webadict? It's because you never listen to anybody else.

...I'll think on it, anyway.
Nay, I be lis'nin' t'ya. I jus' be seein' a townie. 'E did miss the killin' so 't be sayin' 'e either be sayin' 'e's playin' a good scumgame 'r 'e's a poor townie, 'n' givin' 'is ('n' others) prev'ous statements, I be leanin' t'wards th'latter.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:12 pm »

>:I
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 20, 2010, 07:30:53 am »

>:I
I jus' be sayin', it be a non-tex' clue t'alignment. Take it 'r lea'e it. Yar.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 20, 2010, 05:09:57 pm »

Okay then. Scumteam is Tack, Webadict, and ToonyMan. Done deal.

Awesome stuff.

Tack starts spewing scumtells all over the place, Webadict puts the lamest fake-pressure on him I've ever seen. I catch Tack's screw-up, Webadict tries to divert my attention to himself (Toony promptly joins him), then defends Tack's decision to run away at the critical moment. He hasn't shown back up, by the way. Too soon to blame him, but if he misses today...

Gotcha.
Rules are for suckers.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 20, 2010, 06:51:17 pm »

Okay then. Scumteam is Tack, Webadict, and ToonyMan. Done deal.

Awesome stuff.

Tack starts spewing scumtells all over the place, Webadict puts the lamest fake-pressure on him I've ever seen. I catch Tack's screw-up, Webadict tries to divert my attention to himself (Toony promptly joins him), then defends Tack's decision to run away at the critical moment. He hasn't shown back up, by the way. Too soon to blame him, but if he misses today...

Gotcha.
You quote is a fail. You're basically FoSOMGUSing.

I'd also like to see how you can find saying "Stop buddying," as, "Look at me!" In fact, I'd like to see how putting ATTENTION ON MYSELF would benefit scum me ever?

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 20, 2010, 07:14:26 pm »

Buddying
Prior knowledge of mafia voting implied.  Accuses Elegy of something he himself has been guilty of the entire game.
Apparently hasn't noticed that Josh is dead.

For all I know, you're paying as little attention to Scumchat as you have been to the game, so I don't think not knowing Josh is dead clears you.  Tack, you were scummy yesterday.  You're still scummy today.

Is this a joke, Elegy?

Spoiler: Aside (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 20, 2010, 07:24:01 pm »

Buddying
Prior knowledge of mafia voting implied.  Accuses Elegy of something he himself has been guilty of the entire game.

For all I know, you're paying as little attention to Scumchat as you have been to the game, so I don't think not knowing Josh is dead clears you.  Tack, you were scummy yesterday.  You're still scummy today.

Is this a joke, Elegy?

It's better now.

But, scum pay more attention to the game, so him not knowing is not an indication of scum. Using it as evidence is stupid.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 20, 2010, 07:33:19 pm »

Buddying

Is this a joke, Elegy?

It's better now.

But, scum pay more attention to the game, so him not knowing is not an indication of scum. Using it as evidence is stupid.
Maybe on its own, but combined with all his other mistakes I wouldn't find it hard to believe.  No one else is being exceptionally scummy right now.  Maybe Elegy, but I want to hear back from him first.   SirBayer buddying Toony is the only other open issue I have right now, and someone else is pestering him about that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 20, 2010, 07:35:37 pm »

Buddying

Is this a joke, Elegy?

It's better now.

Maybe on its own, but combined with all his other mistakes I wouldn't find it hard to believe.  No one else is being exceptionally scummy right now.  Maybe Elegy, but I want to hear back from him first.   SirBayer buddying Toony is the only other open issue I have right now, and someone else is pestering him about that.
SirBayer calls the scum team Toony and I after we call him out on buddying. That's pretty scummy.

I also don't believe Tack is scum. Simple as that.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 57