Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33

Author Topic: BYOT mafia: Night 2 - 13/19 alive - Delicious  (Read 53375 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOT mafia: 19 players and 3 gamblers
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2010, 09:18:32 pm »

Like I said, if you DO NOT POST WITHOUT A COLOR YOU WILL BE LYNCHED.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2010, 09:19:38 pm »

Lime is fine in Darkling. Is this better?
So obviously you can change your color. How do we know you're telling the truth about having to use color? I doubt it.

Now stop using the fucking colors.

[PPE:] Okay yeah. You're totally lying about having to use color. NOOSE GOES AROUND LIARS' NECKS!
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2010, 09:20:42 pm »

Fuck you.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2010, 09:21:50 pm »

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2010, 09:29:03 pm »

Fuck you.
That's alright, scumscrap. You may help your team yet. By...okay nevermind. I can't think of any way you could help the scum by dying, unless part of your role is to kill your hammerer.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2010, 09:53:20 pm »

Argh, tvtropes ate my day. FWIW I think Archangel is telling the truth. [PS: Black is a color. Cue flamewar.]

Also, Zai

Vector, ironyowl?, Toonyman, Toaster, webadict

Org, eduren
ottofar,nolor
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2010, 09:58:08 pm »

Also, Zai

Org, eduren
ottofar,nolor
Yeah I don't understand what that means.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2010, 09:59:28 pm »

Argh, tvtropes ate my day. FWIW I think Archangel is telling the truth. [PS: Black is a color. Cue flamewar.]
One, Black isn't a color. It's the absence of all colors.

Two, I coudn't really give a crap what you think, because if he wants to stay alive, he can post in original. He's one of those people that would make up a post restriction, so I'm lynching him.

Zai: I'm trying to avoid getting colors in my posts. It's like Herpes. Just... avoid it. Anything but red and blue.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2010, 10:12:37 pm »

Why must Archangel die for an apparent post restriction?  Seems to me like scum trying to get an easy lynch on a townie for what's really just a minor annoyance.

Archangel - Why isn't white a color?

Still waiting on an answer, Mr.P.
Are you even playing?  Do you even care about your attacks? Mr.Person, why are you such lazy scum?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2010, 10:14:43 pm »

Why must Archangel die for an apparent post restriction?  Seems to me like scum trying to get an easy lynch on a townie for what's really just a minor annoyance.

Archangel - Why isn't white a color?

Still waiting on an answer, Mr.P.
Are you even playing?  Do you even care about your attacks? Mr.Person, why are you such lazy scum?
If he wanted to prove himself town, he'd post without color.

And you don't understand. Anyone that has a post restriction is likely to be lying. Think: What on TVTropes would have a COLOR REQUIREMENT?

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2010, 10:21:15 pm »

Also, Zai

Org, eduren
ottofar,nolor
Yeah I don't understand what that means.
My expectations or estimations of alignments; town mafia thirdparty, plus a little extra forum magic

Lonewolf1: No, not even trying would be posting http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AmazingTechnicolorIndex
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2010, 10:22:50 pm »

I just stuck "color" in the search bar and picked the first likely ones to pop up.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2010, 10:24:05 pm »

I just stuck "color" in the search bar and picked the first likely ones to pop up.
Right, now...

WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO POST IN ANY COLOR?

You know, instead of specific colors?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2010, 10:25:37 pm »

EVERY PLAYER IN THIS GODDAMN GAME: I propose we ignore the Gamblers. They will only distract us. And with 19 players, we need to avoid as many pointless distractions as possible. Maybe take into account what they have to say when we ween down to fewer players, but right now, ignore the fuck out of any posts by CobaltKobold, Leafsnail, and Solifuge. Goddamn it. They have abilities to affect the actual game with. Fuck. Fine. Pay attention to them.

Hey now, we've got a game to play here.

Shouldn't we ask random people (like Zai) random questions to get in their head, like which two people would you most want on your scum team or one like if you were scum, which two people would you most fear as town?
1) Who the fuck cares? Does it matter who I want on my scum team? No. It doesn't. Because this isn't that one new game of Ed's, where scumleader picks their scum team. This is just a fucking huge game. But I'll bite your goddamn hook anyway: I'd prefer it if I had Josh (not playing) and TM on my scumteam in a game. Josh, because we naturally fight each other, and the one game we were scum together, we didn't fight. I was disappointed. TM because TM.
2) Depends on the game. My "fears" of different townies would change as the game progressed. At the beginning, it would also depend on how everyone was acting at the start. Right now as scum, I'd be scared shitless by Ottofar and Spartan 117.

Who cares?  Mostly I wanted to see how you think, and I am stumped by your answer for #2.  Why would you be scared of them?  As you see by your quotes in the post you voted him, practically everything Ottofar says in any game is scummy.  Why wouldn't scum want a scumtell beacon to be town?

Also, this policy lynch attempt stinks.  Why would you care if he posts in color, Zai?

Webadict, what makes you think he made it up?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33