Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 213393 times)

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - 3K!
« Reply #3090 on: December 11, 2010, 04:10:40 am »

What about the time Vix revied himself using one of the robot(who's name I can't remember)'s electric claw?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - 3K!
« Reply #3091 on: December 11, 2010, 07:46:45 am »

List has been started, but not finished, theres only so much you can read at once. List is currently all the way to the first meeting with the Dwarves of Axebolted (I knew I had named the underground fortress!) Currently 7 links.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - List!
« Reply #3092 on: December 11, 2010, 09:16:10 am »

Sadly, I just read the entire thread.
Start to finish.
One sitting.
:D
Alas, no ideas for the list.
But I do have ideas for the game:
Do any last minute finishing off of skelks, then get back to your tower. We must have experiments!

Once there, invent and patent (yes, patent) a device that converts kinetic energy into mana.
Then make (and patent) a portal reactor (just make sure it has an off button and some serious shielding!). Keep it off while creating an object that stores mana. A lot of it. Alternatively, lots of objects.

While doing that, have some of the Cryswarm (how about 5,000 bits, in groups of 500?) turn into birds sharp-eyed hawks and scour the land for new alchemically useful plant life- be sure to bring some back. We really need more stabilizers, from what I understand.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: December 11, 2010, 09:31:38 am »

Start to finish.
One sitting.
Well, At least it isn't as bad as when I read Nist Akath that way, that was the reason I changed to 25/page.

How was it,though?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: December 11, 2010, 10:11:21 am »

Start to finish.
One sitting.
Well, At least it isn't as bad as when I read Nist Akath that way, that was the reason I changed to 25/page.

How was it,though?
Awesome!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: December 11, 2010, 01:47:30 pm »

Start to finish.
One sitting.
Alas, no ideas for the list.
But I do have ideas for the game:
Do any last minute finishing off of skelks, then get back to your tower. We must have experiments!

Once there, invent and patent (yes, patent) a device that converts kinetic energy into mana.
Then make (and patent) a portal reactor (just make sure it has an off button and some serious shielding!). Keep it off while creating an object that stores mana. A lot of it. Alternatively, lots of objects.

While doing that, have some of the Cryswarm (how about 5,000 bits, in groups of 500?) turn into birds sharp-eyed hawks and scour the land for new alchemically useful plant life- be sure to bring some back. We really need more stabilizers, from what I understand.

Kinetic energy is in JUSTICE!! This is Psionic energy. We talked about absorbing mana using Psionics 160 standard pages ago, or something. I'm pretty sure Aklyon said it would work.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: December 11, 2010, 01:57:08 pm »

Did you count that? It seemed closer to the middle, but eh.

Anyway, We really don't need to convert stuff to mana unless you guys are going to start making things powered by it, our mana supply is vague and big enough for pretty much anything except trying to multicast more than one kind of magic at once.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: December 11, 2010, 02:01:26 pm »

Why do you give us these ideas Aklyon? You know we're just going to try to make our mana big enough to do both of those things at once now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: December 11, 2010, 02:15:03 pm »

Why do you give us these ideas Aklyon?
Because We're almost finally out of the somewhat meh part of the game where most of the actions are focused on training our stuff up, all We've got left is a bit of technologic, the materials to actually use our super mechamancy skills, and the alchemically stable version of Absolute Zero (so that it doesn't freeze stuff automatically).

After that,You guys can add skills if you want, but theres not really much missing I'd say.

Also, A giant mana-fueled anything would probably be awesome, thats why I mentioned that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: December 11, 2010, 02:23:54 pm »

Fine, let's just get dwarf leader guy to withdraw the dwarves in Yonder Forest so we can absorb it and convert it into our mana supply.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: December 11, 2010, 02:41:47 pm »

Kinetic energy is in JUSTICE!! This is Psionic energy. We talked about absorbing mana using Psionics 160 standard pages ago, or something. I'm pretty sure Aklyon said it would work.
We also talked (briefly) about the possibility of converting kinetic energy to mana (however this is accomplished) at some point or another. Exploiting portals, of course.
I just want it to provide huge amounts of mana for defenses/experiments/doomsday devices on our base that require said mana.
Also, could be useful for selling MANA BATTERIES to make money and rule the world that way.

Why do you give us these ideas Aklyon?
Because We're almost finally out of the somewhat meh part of the game where most of the actions are focused on training our stuff up, all We've got left is a bit of technologic, the materials to actually use our super mechamancy skills, and the alchemically stable version of Absolute Zero (so that it doesn't freeze stuff automatically).

Speaking of mechamancy....We should see about getting some scrap metal.
Modify or build a robot to go to a scrap yard and gather scrap metal. Or make it mine metal ores. Or make the Cryswarm do those things.
EDIT: Preferably the scrap hauler robot: we'll need to get a lot of scrap metal to take full advantage of mechamancy, and we'll need the Cryswarm for what only the Cryswarm can do.

Continue with operation: Gather Alchemical Herbs.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 02:53:47 pm by Twi »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: December 11, 2010, 02:54:55 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
POW!
THUD!
CLUNB!

You just barely crush the last three, and teleport away.

You land near your Anti-Mana student, who pushes you over, since you're blocking the view of the training war.

BLU TEAM: LEGION Legionnaires
RED TEAM: Horde LEGION
You jump back up and walk over to the blue base command post.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: December 11, 2010, 02:58:51 pm »

I'm starting to doubt that you remember what you read Twi. We have legendary+5 Metamancy, we don't need to gather anything ever for the rest of time. And seriously Psionic not kinetic.

>leave the command post, we already know that the Legion can't even think beyond the basic functions and orders, ask the anti-mana student what he thinks of our soldiers

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: December 11, 2010, 03:04:46 pm »

I'm starting to doubt that you remember what you read Twi. We have legendary+5 Metamancy, we don't need to gather anything ever for the rest of time. And seriously Psionic not kinetic.

>leave the command post, we already know that the Legion can't even think beyond the basic functions and orders, ask the anti-mana student what he thinks of our soldiers
...I said nothing about kinetic magic.
I said gather mana by converting kinetic energy. I am well aware we have Psionic magic.
*Facepalm*
If anything, it would probably fall under either Metamancy, Technologic, or both.

As for scrap metal:
all We've got left is a bit of technologic, the materials to actually use our super mechamancy skills, and the alchemically stable version of Absolute Zero (so that it doesn't freeze stuff automatically).

/end rant
/begin commands
>Leave command post. Nothing for us here right now. Do anything judged to be productive.
If nothing is suggested, go back to tower and see about creating a new awesome material (get obsidian from red flowers, forge with metal?) to add to our list of titles using Alchemy and/or Metamancy.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 03:10:21 pm by Twi »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: December 11, 2010, 03:14:24 pm »

we still have to gather some stuff, if we could just make stuff appear, I'm pretty sure we'd get something like "Metamance Giant robot, stomp Zion with Robofoot" within the next page or so.

You leave the com-PHU!mand post, but get run over by the horde who were trying to sneak into the command post instead of the base for some reason. Oof.
They failed, since the door locks behind you.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 03:16:49 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 285