Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212534 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - Duality
« Reply #1245 on: September 28, 2010, 04:58:21 pm »

Doesn't Godzilla always kill Mecha-Godzilla?
Details. Mecha-godzilla is much more awesome looking.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 28, 2010, 04:59:13 pm »

We can't actually make it godzilla-sized yet, since there aren't enough squirrels nearby.
But eventually...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 28, 2010, 05:04:58 pm »

If we do make a Death Squirrel I have no doubt in my mind that feeding it to the Cryswarm would be a bad idea if you planned on crystallizing it. We have low psionics because of everyone's hatred of grinding, meaning we can't control a large Cryswarm yet.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 28, 2010, 05:07:40 pm »

We can't actually make it godzilla-sized yet, since there aren't enough squirrels nearby.
But eventually...
It doesn't have to be made entirely out of squirrels, does it?
I figure we could cobble the innards together out of elves, of something.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: September 28, 2010, 05:09:57 pm »

But eventually...
It doesn't have to be made entirely out of squirrels, does it?
I figure we could cobble the innards together out of elves, of something.

The toe-squirrel experiment suggests that we can't do this at our current alchemy level. Again blame everyone's hatred of grinding.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 28, 2010, 05:17:22 pm »

well, we got to this point on suggestions, 1 natural 20 (woo!), and some small boosts to push stuff along. going from that to grinding would be blah.

and we can make a golem at our current level. just not a blood drenched one. get me a large bowl, or a large hole, and the squirrles, and ya'll will have ya Mega-Squirrel.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 28, 2010, 05:20:53 pm »

We have low psionics because of everyone's hatred of grinding, meaning we can't control a large Cryswarm yet.
WHY DO YOU THINK THIS?! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE CRYSWARM IS EVEN CAPABLE OF REBELLING!!! WE CAN CONTROL IT NO MATTER THE SIZE!!!

Unless Akylon says different of course. But really, why do you think a big cryswarm would somehow be beyond us? When was it ever said a big swarm took high psionics to control?

Also: grinding is stupid. Using the skill is not. You want better psionics? Fine. Lets go brainwash some kobolds.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 28, 2010, 05:23:12 pm »

there is a limit on how big it can be, but not on what Lilli was thinking.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

penguify

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 28, 2010, 05:29:08 pm »

Buy a dog from the dwarves, psi-brainwash it to be suicidally loyal to us, then give it above-average (for a dog) intelligence, metal teeth and bones, an energy source, rapid healing (if possible), etc.

If this works, repeat it a few times. If it doesn't work, try it a few more times.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: September 28, 2010, 05:30:32 pm »

We have low psionics because of everyone's hatred of grinding, meaning we can't control a large Cryswarm yet.
WHY DO YOU THINK THIS?! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THE CRYSWARM IS EVEN CAPABLE OF REBELLING!!! WE CAN CONTROL IT NO MATTER THE SIZE!!!

I never meant simple rebelling. If it grows too large it would stay in one shape forever, that or just stay in puddle mode.

Buy a dog from the dwarves, psi-brainwash it to be suicidally loyal to us, then give it above-average (for a dog) intelligence, metal teeth and bones, an energy source, rapid healing (if possible), etc.

If this works, repeat it a few times. If it doesn't work, try it a few more times.

Then:
Metamance a giant hole in Yonder Forest trapping as many elven druids as possible. Gather the required amount of squirrels to create the Death Squirrel Alpha.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 28, 2010, 05:35:33 pm »

I never meant simple rebelling. If it grows too large it would stay in one shape forever, that or just stay in puddle mode.
But... why? We don't need psionics to control it. There might be problems if it gets too large, but not due to lack of psionics.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 28, 2010, 05:36:22 pm »

Why would it stay in one shape, Lilly? if we only wanted one shape then we would alchemize a Cry(or Crys)beast of that shape out of ice (or crystals/Crysteel), and give it an AI brain&Power so that we have a moving statue servant-thing.

You go to the dwarves and ask for a experiment dog. they give you 20 cats instead, them having gotten stuck in a catsplosion recently. continue experiment?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 28, 2010, 05:37:59 pm »

Yes. But before the brainwashing/enhancements, FUSE THEM. Only half though, so that the other 10 can be used in future experiments.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 28, 2010, 05:40:27 pm »

I'm probably just going insane from memory loss(as always) or we've been using metamanced pseudo-psionics/actual psionics to control it this whole time. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm really starting to wonder about my memory and its constant lack of existing.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 28, 2010, 05:43:58 pm »

we've used that to give it commands, but not control it. the controlling is intentionally vague so that i don't have to make a per-rank size limit, just the very large total size limit.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 285