Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212166 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - YOU REMEMBER!!
« Reply #525 on: September 24, 2010, 05:03:07 pm »

Vix.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 24, 2010, 05:15:16 pm »

3 vote lead, name decided.

You wake up, and remember you-Ow-r name. Ow, your head hurts. what hap...

Oh yeah. the hat, the remembering, the psionics, the massive headache, the name...Vix. ah, yes. your name was Vix.
You walk to your very fancy room in your new tower, and strip naked. Its windy, the windows are open, but no other effects dissipate. You put your cold-proof cloak back on, and your armor and sword, but don't bother with the rest, as you're going to ask the dwarves what you had called yourself during..how long has it been? later. right now you need to know what ridiculous name the Psionic or hypnotist that spelled you gave you, and the dwarves probably haven't gotten any less nude since the last time.

You notice some voices in your head arguing about the name Alice. have they been there the whole time?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 24, 2010, 05:16:45 pm »

awwww i wanted to vote for alice ....
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 24, 2010, 05:27:47 pm »

Now that we're awake let's go ask the dwarves what we called ourself, and see if they can gather the materials we need to make more adamantium for them, the tower, and ourself.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: September 24, 2010, 05:32:37 pm »

Do we remember How to make Adamantium? I interpreted that as "all memories while Amnesia'd are now gone" as we can't even remember our pseudonym.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 24, 2010, 05:36:58 pm »

Do we remember How to make Adamantium? I interpreted that as "all memories while Amnesia'd are now gone" as we can't even remember our pseudonym.

We remember everything except what we named our self in the amnesia state.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 24, 2010, 05:40:10 pm »

Check the other stuff for enchantments. Also use our ninja Psionic powers to contact the Magic Shop owner about translating our Psionic book.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 24, 2010, 05:41:46 pm »

We remember everything except what we named our self in the amnesia state.
correct. we remember everything except the amnesia name,since that was part of the spell.

bread: the book is no use now, we know more than it. could probably sell it to him, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 24, 2010, 05:57:48 pm »

Now that we're awake let's go ask the dwarves what we called ourself, and see if they can gather the materials we need to make more adamantium for them, the tower, and ourself. Once we finish our business with the dwarves we'll go seel the book for a few more scraps of gold at the magic shop.

Fixed!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 24, 2010, 06:08:06 pm »

You walk back into the Legendary Dining Room of Axebolted, grab a mug of dwarven rum, and sit down next to Leader Bridgeforged.

"Sauron! what brings you here? and wheres your hat? I see our Master Armorsmith made that armor perfectly fitting."
"I called myself Sauron?" You tell him the whole thing.
"Well, that quite Elven of him. or her. whoever gave ye that hat, they're too elven for my likings. Here, have the helmet.
We did nae give ye it due to ye already having a hat, but now ye don't. so you now have one again, and it is most definitely not enchanted. I tried to wear it meself, you humans have pretty big heads." You put the last part of your set of *Adamantium Armor* on, and feel more secure. not as comfortable, though. it needs inner cushioning.

"Are ye going to finish that? I want me mug back if ye ain't." you take a drink of it, dizzily stand up, and stumble back home. maaaybe you should have grabbed some of the longland grass wine instead...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 24, 2010, 06:16:01 pm »

Does psionic skill allow us to levitate things with our mind? Or is that relegated to Metamancy?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 24, 2010, 06:16:27 pm »

Take a nap.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 24, 2010, 06:20:20 pm »

Does psionic skill allow us to levitate things with our mind? Or is that relegated to Metamancy?
Psionics.
Metamancy can emulate any of the powers, but only at half their power. (if you tried to use Frost Nuke with Metamancy, for example, you would only half-freeze and half-smash everything in range)

You fall onto your bed. you don't remember anything past that,so you must have fallen asleep.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 24, 2010, 06:31:14 pm »

Wake up and carve "This is a helmet" onto our helmet.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 24, 2010, 06:34:53 pm »

Wake up and carve "This is a helmet" onto our helmet.
Argh! I know I've heard that before! Its from a webcomic, right?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 285