Poll

Blah.

blah?
- 0 (0%)
blah!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 285

Author Topic: YOU ARE WIZARD! - The Original!  (Read 212152 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU ARE WIZARD! - YOU REMEMBER!!
« Reply #540 on: September 24, 2010, 06:35:40 pm »

Wake up, grab the book, go sell it at the magic shop.

Go to dwarven stronghold and get them to gather materials you'll need for adamantium, ask if they can provide you with scraps of cloth while they add inner cushioning to the armor, enchant helmet to resist the cold.

Practice psionics and metamancy, preserve enough mana(or whatever we use) to create more of what we need for the Cryswarm, possibly enough to get it up to 150 or so.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 24, 2010, 06:38:36 pm »

Wake up and carve "This is a helmet" onto our helmet.
Argh! I know I've heard that before! Its from a webcomic, right?
Goblins. Dorf Cleric: "Helmets do not provide armor bonuses in DnD, so why do we wear them?" *Looks at helmet's inscription* "Well I know why I wear mine!"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 24, 2010, 06:53:07 pm »

Cryswarm parts need crystals and reactives, both are either available (crystree), or being made atm (blue flower farm and/or squirrel sheep experiment) The squirrel sheep thing is still alive, and the squirrel half is hungry. You guys should go check on it later.

Adamantium needs Crysteel refined to Great, and reactives.
Crysteel needs metal, cryoagents, and imploded frozen flame.

You go sell the book, he gives you 50 gold.

The dwarves add inner padding, you add cold-resistance to it and the rest of the armor via enchantment.

You practice Psionics on the Cryswarm, and gain a Rank before getting too tired mentally. You can now be slightly more descriptive, since you can tell it directly instead of having to go through Meta-Psionics like before.
After a break, you practice polymorphing random things into food, and eating. then drinks. You don't quite make it to Rank 10 before your magic is depleted.

Dragnar: Yep, thats the one. :)

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 24, 2010, 06:56:50 pm »

I say we make and enchant a new set of clothes. After all, wearing the same outfit for days starts to itch after a while. Why not ask the dwarves for some nice, pig-tail clothing to keep warm if we ever decide that a frost nuke is necessary again.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 24, 2010, 07:00:27 pm »

The dwarves are all naked, and since they don't all seem insane, i doubt they have any non-rotted away clothing left.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 24, 2010, 07:04:47 pm »

No, No. At least it gives us an incentive to work on psionics.

Also, Alice would be a cool name for a male wizard.

No sarcasm. That's awesome. But feel free to give him a different name.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 24, 2010, 07:05:51 pm »

Umm. What?

Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 24, 2010, 07:06:43 pm »

Tack posting late about stuff. thats what, bread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 24, 2010, 07:09:34 pm »

Check the shoes & pants for enchantments.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 24, 2010, 07:13:20 pm »

Go to the magic shop and see how much gold it takes to receive some training in enchanting, disenchanting, and enchantment recognition. We'll want those wizard clothes, and losing our memory every time we wear them seems like a disadvantage.

Once we're done with that we should recall possible friends, lovers, and enemies we had at the school so we can begin gathering our forces soon, as I stated before.

Once we have that sorted out we should increase our relations with the dwarves by offering them the last of our adamantium. In exchange they'll gather any resource we ask for free of charge forever(materials include animal food, chemicals, and other such nonsense). They will also create great crystals whenever they dig up the materials to make them(I'd say they can make about 5 a day now, then after a week they can produce 10 a day, after a month they can produce 30 a day, after a year then about 120 a day.) To ensure we don't completely rip them off we'll give them a third of any adamantium we make after the deal. We will also make them adamantium squirrels.

We need to feed our squirrels so let's do that after our business with the dwarven community is over. We also need to check on subject Beta and plant a squirrel flower on him.

After that we need to go into town and sell our crystal squirrel to the richest noble in town(for a high price, maybe... four or five hundred gold?), eat, drink, then call it a day.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 24, 2010, 07:34:34 pm »

It was just the hat that caused amnesia, not the rest of the clothes that we checked as soon as we waked up.
And since, we aren't wearing them anyway. we're being Dwarfy and only wearing armor and a cold-proof cloak with nothing under the armor.

adamantium squirrels would be a waste of addy.
Leader Bridgeforged agrees with you trading them adamantine for whatever you need, as long as we go to the trade depot like everyone else. He gives you the entirety of the rest of what the last wizard had (5 stabilizers, 20 crystals, 20 scrap metal, 1 reactive) for you last 5 adamantine.

You feed Subject Beta, and see that he is not dead yet, so either the plant is killing it very slowly while spreading pretty fast, or its actually symbiotic this time. you alter the skin around the neck and head so that they aren't covered in flowers, and Psi-Shove him into the sunlit room with all the planted flowers. Good grief is it easier to do stuff now that you have your Focus back!

You go into town and see that an auction is tomorrow. you go to the auctioneer and show him the Crystal Squirrel. He is amazed by its life-likeness (hehe), and offers a starting bid of 500 Gold. you accept it, write down "Vix The Multimancer of Many Titles" as your name, and promise to return tomorrow. You go home and try to remember school buddies/enemies. Its still clouded around that part, so you leave it for now and go back to sleep.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 24, 2010, 07:42:28 pm »

Feed the squirrels, then head off a few kilometers into the forest creating a trail of ice in mid air. Once we are there, shoot off a few Ice-5's and see what happens.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 24, 2010, 07:43:42 pm »

We still have two birds, right?
See if we can crystallize one of them, like we did with the squirrel.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 24, 2010, 07:44:32 pm »

I say we should only carry or touch things when absolutely necessary, to keep our psionics up.

Also, Check to see if Beta is in much pain. And see if you can use metamancy to make the flowers grow faster.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 24, 2010, 07:50:35 pm »

Oh crap, we didn't eat. Once you have him wake up get him to eat immediately.

We still need enchantment lessons from the magic shop owner, we aren't bankrupt anymore so we can afford it.

Harvest from the flower farm and crystree then make Cryswarm parts(as many as possible)

We still need a job, maybe we could work at the auction house as a mover. We'd get a stable income, and work on our psionics, win win.

After that we should fiddle around with the cryswarm some more(give it commands until it begins to react faster each time) and see if we can tame subject Beta as a domestic house pet. We'll do both those things until night. Once night falls we'll have dinner visit the scrap heap to see what we can get from it, then go home and sleep.
@ breadbocks, fuzz, and tack: We've fed the squirrels, need to visit the forest/ the birds turned into mush on our walls/ we checked on Beta earlier, and my job idea helps with the psionics problem
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 285