Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Murders in San Delgado - The Silent Bullet Strikes  (Read 5305 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murders in San Delgado - The Silent Bullet Strikes
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2010, 05:06:32 am »

^ Also do all this

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2010, 09:09:50 pm »

"Stallington stole funds directly from Garkelfill Financial's accounts, rather than the customers," Lucas says. "The money is still in his account pending the end of your investigation into his shady accounting practices."

"Not without a warrant, I'm afraid, Detective," Lucas replies when asked about his computer. "My computer files have nothing to do with your case. You'd be better off searching through his computer, which I was under the impression you already had."
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2010, 09:17:08 pm »

Also, if I was there, I would be asking if anyone other then the company its that had been affected by the acts that Mr Stallington did.
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2010, 09:29:09 pm »

"Not that we're aware of. But I'm sure that if you ever find out, you'll tell me right away."

It's starting to get late. You can continue questioning Lucas, but any more investigation will have to take place tomorrow (by which I mean Tuesday, September 27, 2010).

By the way, the Captain would like a theory on a profile for tomorrow, if you can think of one.

(('Tomorrow' starts with any action that does not involve questioning the CEO of Garkelfill))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:31:44 pm by Grakelin »
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2010, 09:33:08 pm »

And finally from me, If I was there that is, I would also ponder on if the company had anything to do with the location of Mr Stallington's death, if they knew of any thing going through his paperwork that would warrant his appearance there and what was the last piece of evidence that they were looking for before contacting the authorities about his embezzling, and why they didn't do so earlier...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2010, 09:36:06 pm »

"Nope. We didn't have any dealing with whoever owned that old mall where he was found."

"We were just waiting for some of the other accountants to check and double check the accounts before we made any accusations. Would have been a public relations nightmare if we were wrong. Kind of wish we had turned him in sooner, though. If he had been in jail and unable to be murdered out on the street, it would have been less of a media storm down here when we did make his actions public."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2010, 09:40:02 pm »

Oh, Pointing out that there is an group in the Law and Justice department of most Police and Federal departments that can help handle these things, thus would have kept a watch on the suspect, monitored his actions and transactions and would have done a lot of the work faster then an accountant working for the company...

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2010, 09:43:30 pm »

"Yes, well, the business world is a bit different than the world of law enforcement, Detective. Is there any way I can help you with your case? I have a meeting in half an hour."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2010, 09:48:00 pm »

Come on Guys, I might solve this by myself if people don't start posting... Gee...

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2010, 10:45:22 pm »

Sorry.

Let's crack open Mr. Moneybags computer and see what we can find. We're looking for emails, appointment listings, etc.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2010, 11:38:00 pm »

Just thought of something...

On Mr Smith's Scene. What stock is stored at the location of the initial shots, was anything disturbed in the scuffle between Mr Smith and the Killer, how badly torn was Smith's shirt/jacket???

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2010, 12:03:24 am »

Sorry.

Let's crack open Mr. Moneybags computer and see what we can find. We're looking for emails, appointment listings, etc.

You'll have to give me a better description of what you're trying to do than that, because I have no idea whose computer you're targetting or what you're doing to it.

The sleeve isn't terribly ripped. The threads are stretched in such a way that it seems like somebody just grabbed it and gave a neat tug.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2010, 01:55:40 am »

The first victim. The businessman who got killed in the mall.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2010, 02:06:50 am »

The first victim. The businessman who got killed in the mall.
He got killed in an abandoned building near the actual mall.

Let's see, we're trying to find some files that are probably related, and if we're lucky we could find out why he went there in the first place. I'm wondering something though, I'd like to know if there was ever a similar string of murders. Might help to a degree, but that would only apply if we could catch the guy.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2010, 02:38:05 am »

He was killed in an abandoned building that WAS the mall.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5