Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 193

Author Topic: Godhood III OOC Thread  (Read 108165 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III OOC Thread
« Reply #2385 on: December 28, 2010, 09:49:40 am »

Post up. Kinda meh, I'm sick right now.

The Chosen assume this is the entirety of their army. If it's just a third, the plan might actually even work.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: December 28, 2010, 09:54:29 am »

Nice post. I`m gone for today, though, and won`t be able to respond soon. Maybe someone else wants to describe the ensuing slaughter?  :P

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: December 28, 2010, 10:21:03 am »

i've noticed that there hasn't been any war on the southern part of the Womb, not even a small fight...

also, the humans may die alone, no ents or anything from me to rescue them from becoming murderous monsters, im pulling out.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:29:36 am by Atilliano »

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: December 28, 2010, 11:41:01 am »

i've noticed that there hasn't been any war on the southern part of the Womb, not even a small fight...

also, the humans may die alone, no ents or anything from me to rescue them from becoming murderous monsters, im pulling out.

I thought you only intervened when Mr Void stepped in? If he holds back there's probably no reason for you to be involved.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: December 28, 2010, 11:42:00 am »

Ghazkull, I intended the beast to be in the same cavern with the Murr, but the scene could have happened elsewhere if you have other plans for him.

EDIT: And yeah, that's what I decided happens to underground water spirits who aren't careful. I suppose the rest might avoid that fate, if they're more cautious.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 11:45:51 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: December 28, 2010, 11:45:06 am »

ragnarok, could you please use another kind of yellow for your godly speech, this one is giving me a hard time reading.

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: December 28, 2010, 12:00:33 pm »

That yellow should now be orange anyway!

Ghazgul and Digital, do you mind if add to your stories a little? I'd like to add a little dream sequence to that sleeping Murr (Neshara is fond of using dreams on the mortals) and delve into the mind of that former river spirit a little. Just stuff to help flesh them out, I won't interfer with the plot you have going on.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: December 28, 2010, 12:01:39 pm »

Sure. Though the ex-spirit no longer has a mind, more like... hunger. Endless hunger.

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: December 28, 2010, 12:18:17 pm »

Sure. Though the ex-spirit no longer has a mind, more like... hunger. Endless hunger.

I like to think of them as creatures of instinct. This is a side of Neshara I wanted to explore and this is the chance to do just that. Has The Maw had a hand in this, because if that's the case I get the endless hunger (as an unsatisfying craving/addiction). If not then I'd see it more as a need to consume life in it's most pure form. Neshara is tied to the idea of blood as life as such I'll be tackling the idea of vampirism at some point though with a different slant than the traditional "Dracula" legend. This could be the first step towards fleshing that out.

Are there more of these altered spirits or just the one right now?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: December 28, 2010, 12:24:43 pm »

I fixed the text. I've been useing yellow for a while, so now it's a habit, sorry.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: December 28, 2010, 12:27:07 pm »

I like to think of them as creatures of instinct. This is a side of Neshara I wanted to explore and this is the chance to do just that. Has The Maw had a hand in this, because if that's the case I get the endless hunger (as an unsatisfying craving/addiction). If not then I'd see it more as a need to consume life in it's most pure form. Neshara is tied to the idea of blood as life as such I'll be tackling the idea of vampirism at some point though with a different slant than the traditional "Dracula" legend. This could be the first step towards fleshing that out.

Are there more of these altered spirits or just the one right now?

Just one for now. More will probably appear later on though.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: December 28, 2010, 12:44:54 pm »

Well i actually had in mind to come in contact with Neshara over the Murr but if the water spirit is already there...well why not? I have just made this out of an impulse do what you want to do with it...i had no particular plan...

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: December 28, 2010, 01:05:58 pm »

What on womb is going on? I have been trying to follow, but this is getting a bit hard...

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: December 28, 2010, 01:06:11 pm »

Oooh, I can tell right now that Neshara and Akiel aren't going to get along, simply by Neshara's reaction to the mages' tower. All the better to introduce them. You want subplots? One subplot coming up.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: December 28, 2010, 01:35:50 pm »

Now lets see them fight, after I have struck them with awe!
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 193