Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 193

Author Topic: Godhood III OOC Thread  (Read 108164 times)

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
  • Goddess of Earth, Awakener of the Primordial
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood III OOC Thread
« Reply #2370 on: December 27, 2010, 05:22:33 pm »

There should be dozens of plots going on with this number of gods. Focusing everything into one plot just has the effect of forcing everyone to join in or be left out. Everyone should lay down the basics for their own plot and then see who bites and joins in. Better to have many small plots involving a couple of gods than one big one involving them all I think. Unless it was a major global plot but they're special cases.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: December 27, 2010, 05:32:27 pm »

To me, it's more interesting with more of us involved.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: December 27, 2010, 05:39:13 pm »

There should be dozens of plots going on with this number of gods. Focusing everything into one plot just has the effect of forcing everyone to join in or be left out. Everyone should lay down the basics for their own plot and then see who bites and joins in. Better to have many small plots involving a couple of gods than one big one involving them all I think. Unless it was a major global plot but they're special cases.

I totally agree. I`d like to see many small plots going on; And sometimes they cross each other and conflict ensues.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: December 27, 2010, 05:41:55 pm »

About the spreading of technology to the dwarves.. You could spend acts to 'enlighten' some of them. Two or three acts should help you make sure the Dwarven race gets an equal footing with the Northren/Dordrath (the current lead on technology). Then you could try teaching them something new.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: December 27, 2010, 05:54:11 pm »

I really want to do something, but I just don't know what, its kindda irritating... I guess i'll just safe my acts or something...

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: December 27, 2010, 07:19:41 pm »

I've got plots in the back of my mind for Neshara and Aaseral. They just need to meet first! Once The Magus shows her the wizards tower and Dordrath she can begin interacting with the other gods. I actually have plans/plots involving quite a few of the other gods.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: December 27, 2010, 08:43:23 pm »

Ok sure go ahead advance the dwarves technology

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: December 27, 2010, 10:20:54 pm »

I like the idea that every once and a while the gods get bored and decide to do something like get involved on a bog-standard chosen raid just to have something to do.

Also, I did not mean that I was right about the chosen, just that that is what they came across as to me.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: December 27, 2010, 10:44:25 pm »

Any complaints?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: December 28, 2010, 05:04:43 am »

Well.. You might want to add to his template that we're dealing with a multiple personality disorder here.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: December 28, 2010, 05:53:05 am »

I'd like to see more plots going on at the same time as well. We had that every now and then in the first game and it went fine.

I wouldn't mind Akiel/someone helping the Chosen with some new tech though. Amparos can't do that without the other gods complaining (with good reason, but still). Speaking of that, is the conversation in Heaven finished now? Both Carmanthyre and someone else (the Wanderer?) are looking for him.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: December 28, 2010, 05:56:53 am »

Time for some hatred.

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: December 28, 2010, 06:07:34 am »

Demantiae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: December 28, 2010, 07:00:12 am »

If you must tech up the dwarves can you not go crazy with it? And give me a heads up so I can sort out the backlash... ;D

Ragnarok you made a typo with Neshara's name. You spelled it Nashara by mistake. Should be interesting interacting with this one now! It's up to you now to describe the tower, I stopped short as this is your baby.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 07:17:38 am by Demantiae »

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: December 28, 2010, 09:14:29 am »

There we go; Short, but to the point i hope.

Let`s see what happens.

:P

(I don`t know how many soldiers exactly attack the Chosen right now. I guess a third or less.)
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 193