Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 1002

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 2093882 times)

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 is released.
« Reply #5595 on: June 16, 2014, 01:35:46 pm »

Yes it is extremely detailed and very well done. I enjoy it a great deal when I am looking for a full conversion to play

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: June 16, 2014, 04:42:58 pm »

I have NEVER been able to give ANYONE a minor title other then honours in Elder Kings. Yes I'm looking in "decisions" and yes I hire lots of people with high stats and different professions. Anyway, put a report in the bug tracker.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: June 16, 2014, 05:02:56 pm »

I have NEVER been able to give ANYONE a minor title other then honours in Elder Kings. Yes I'm looking in "decisions" and yes I hire lots of people with high stats and different professions. Anyway, put a report in the bug tracker.

Check employment decisions for people who are eligible for posts, use their portraits to go to character diplomacy and Make Decision. Also, you really only need it for Spies, and you could - and should, with their turnout rate - Autoassign them.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: June 16, 2014, 05:39:04 pm »

Well shit, looks like its just that the requirements are WAY higher/more strict then I thought. Now I feel stupid.

Indeed, I do this.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: June 16, 2014, 06:54:48 pm »

I once played as a young Khajit who had a little sister who was the antichrist a daedra spawn.  I hired a 15 year girl as a spy, who assassinated the 6 year old demon.  When she became an adult she stole a suit of dragonbone armor for my character.

Years later the two of them had an affair.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: June 16, 2014, 09:35:50 pm »

so i'm playing around with the lustful trait and find out my one and only family has great pox {syphilis...hitler must be laughing  ;)). I've been using remove_trait great pox and other combinations but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea what the magic words are?

Also wow this game is ADDICTING!!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: June 16, 2014, 10:09:56 pm »

You need to find the event that removes it, and then trigger it for that character.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

somebody

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: June 17, 2014, 12:16:15 am »

Anyone know what's up with Khajiits and pilgrimages?

The ambition shows up but an event never happens despite me seeing other khajiit on pilgrimages. I even dived into the mod files and couldn't find anything on pilgrimages for characters besides Nords.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: June 17, 2014, 07:31:09 am »

If you're trying to use remove_trait on it, remember that any lovers or wives will spread the disease to you again. The trait name is also syphilitic, in case you haven't been able to get the command to work.

boatie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: June 17, 2014, 07:52:51 am »

I've always wanted to try this game, but it's still £30 which I can't justify :(

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: June 17, 2014, 08:04:29 am »

The Steam Summer Sale should be soon.  You can pick it up then when they put Paradox's catalog on markdown.
You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: June 17, 2014, 08:31:42 am »

The Steam Summer Sale should be soon.  You can pick it up then when they put Paradox's catalog on markdown.

I got my copy on the last steam sale actually :D

I'd suggest getting old gods and the raj if possible because it's VERY annoying to not be able to play as a viking or Indian when there on the map raiding you.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: June 17, 2014, 09:56:10 am »

The only problem with buying CK2 is sorting through all the DLC. Especially if you own some and not all. Then you have to manually click on every single one to see if you own it or not.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: June 17, 2014, 09:59:50 am »

Anyone know what's up with Khajiits and pilgrimages?

The ambition shows up but an event never happens despite me seeing other khajiit on pilgrimages. I even dived into the mod files and couldn't find anything on pilgrimages for characters besides Nords.

Its pretty much that there are no pilgrimages for anyone aside from Nords or Imperials. I.E. Eight/Nine Divines faith. Yeah the mod is pretty wonky in some parts still.

Indeed, I do this.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: June 17, 2014, 10:19:35 am »

I got my copy on the last steam sale actually :D

I'd suggest getting old gods and the raj if possible because it's VERY annoying to not be able to play as a viking or Indian when there on the map raiding you.

And the Byzantine DLC (Legacy of Rome I think) for retinues. I mean, you don't need retinues, but they're nice, if OP.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 1002