Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 53

Author Topic: BYOR 4 - Game Over: Cult Win  (Read 109913 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 1: Interesting Predicament... [REPLACEMENT REQUIRED!]
« Reply #345 on: August 27, 2010, 06:43:15 pm »

Stupidly aggressive Zai has a high chance of being scum, what's the big fucking deal dude?  You're exaggerating yourself horribly.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 27, 2010, 06:44:56 pm »

Stupidly aggressive Zai has a high chance of being scum, what's the big fucking deal dude?  You're exaggerating yourself horribly.
Care to use more explanation? That would be just great. I especially don't know what you mean by "exaggerating yourself horribly".
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 27, 2010, 06:48:24 pm »

You spent three paragraphs explaining how stupid and wrong he is and acted like what you said is all that matters when what you're saying is wrong.  Editing peoples quotes to fit your own needs and scum bias.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 4 - Day 1: Interesting Predicament... [NEEDS REPLACEMENT]
« Reply #348 on: August 27, 2010, 07:08:12 pm »

Unvote

Oh dear. Eight pages in which I haven't posted. On monday nothing interesting had happened to post about, and on tuesday, I got home late, and posted a quick thing, but the electricity went down, taking the internet with it. I'll do a longer post tomorrow, assuming I have time.

Unvote

Vote Eduren
, you were defending Vector, and I'd like to see your alignment. Or Vector's.
What the fuck man. You are failing scum so hard I almost want to change my vote from Scum 117 to you.

You leave for days, only to return with more of the shit you've been pulling since the start: voting without reasons. If your net goes down, you damn well do not come in here and change your vote to a brand new bandwagon after you never explained your previous one. You still aren't giving reasons! You still haven't responded to any questions!

YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT

Ottofar is either scum or just not bright at all.

Scum Ottofar and Town Ottofar are nigh indistinguishable, and both play poorly.  He's getting better (BM13 was a huge improvement for him), but it seems he's starting to slip again.

Otto - You're lurking and bandwagoning simultaneously.  The day's about to end, and it's the weekend.  Put off whatever you're doing and get in here!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 27, 2010, 07:11:15 pm »

You spent three paragraphs explaining how stupid and wrong he is and acted like what you said is all that matters when what you're saying is wrong.  Editing peoples quotes to fit your own needs and scum bias.
Cool story man.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 27, 2010, 07:13:46 pm »

Cool story man.
You have nothing to say and you know it.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 27, 2010, 07:13:58 pm »

Cool story bro.
Fizzixed.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 27, 2010, 07:15:11 pm »

*Frown*

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 27, 2010, 07:28:19 pm »

Cool story man.
You have nothing to say and you know it.
For starters, you need to respond to what people ask of you more, even if it's not stated as a sentence:

Care to use more explanation? That would be just great. I especially don't know what you mean by "exaggerating yourself horribly".
That was me requesting for you to explain what you meant with these words, particularly the "exaggerating yourself horribly" bit, not just adding on more stuff.

1) They aren't paragraphs. They could have fit as 1, but I split it up so it flowed better. 2) I wasn't saying he's stupid. The "you are dumb" bit at the beginning was referencing one of Antoine Dodson's lines; I wasn't actually saying Mbp's "dumb." I don't use that as an actual insult. 3) He is wrong. You cannot frame somebody in a game of forum Mafia unless town is stupid as all get out or the game is a (semi-)Bastard mod in which the Town is lied to by the host in some manner. 4) "[My] own needs" would be getting people to make mistakes. For many people, this is easiest by angering them. I use stupified quotes to facilitate this. I have no scum bias in this game.

Mysteriousbluepuppet: Care to add more than *frown*? Emoting won't get you far here. Explain, explain, explain!

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 27, 2010, 07:30:31 pm »

Clearly i dislike people switching quote, so when he modified 'Cool story man' to 'Cool story Bro' i was expectedly miffled.

That was the joke, and it's even unfunnier now thank you :P

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 27, 2010, 07:31:22 pm »

@Zai:
Why'd you respond first with nothing?  Had to think of more scumtalk later?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 27, 2010, 07:37:03 pm »

@Zai:
I just thought I had already explained enough in the post prior to that, especially compared to how you explain. You still haven't explained what you meant by me "exaggerating [myself] horribly." Why haven't you? Had to think of more bullshit later?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 27, 2010, 07:42:16 pm »

Feeling sick, so can't post all that much.

ToonyMan is either scum or jester, and I keep flipflopping between the two. It's like he realized Org's routine only failed after a long while, and intends to reap the bounty of uninformative one-liners.

Ottofar's scum, as evidenced by pretty much 100% of his behavior. That's still only something like four posts, which is part of the problem.

Spartan's probably been run off, so he needs to either be lynched or replaced. I'd rather do the latter if we've got one handy, but if not we've got enough lurkers as is.

Org seems like he's being Org and should be lynched. He's been occasionally helpful, but for the most part it's lurking punctuated by short unhelpful phrases.

Eduren doesn't seem particularly scummy to me. Two of his votes are from questionable sources and one's for what I feel is a false premise. He needs to post more, but it seems like he's been doing that recently.

The rest are town or suspicious but not overly so. Apologies for brevity.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2010, 08:29:39 pm »

Urgh! I thought of something odd somebody did while STALKER loaded, but I promptly forgot it. It can wait until Day 2 though if I can remember it by then. And it wasn't vote-changing so it's not like it was too important.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 27, 2010, 09:16:56 pm »

@Zai:
I just thought I had already explained enough in the post prior to that, especially compared to how you explain. You still haven't explained what you meant by me "exaggerating [myself] horribly." Why haven't you? Had to think of more bullshit later?
I meant when you posted a lot that could be summed up quicker than you did, thus exaggerating what you're doing.  Keep playing stupid scum.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 53