No + Keep existing work
- 11 (20.4%)
Yes + new content in project world
- 29 (53.7%)
Don't care + Ambivalience
- 14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 271

Author Topic: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: Post-Planehacked Planning Party!  (Read 359081 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: PlaneHacked Minecraft Server: SURVIVAL MODE!
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2010, 11:08:32 pm »

My bro who is 8 is going to buy minecraft, so it would be much appreciated if you refrained from cussing overly while he is online. Discussion about slaughtering kittens is alright though :P

Go ahead and ban him if he's evil though. I've already gave him the rundown on grief, and shall beat him up if he is IP banned.
Key is "aidanr" :P
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2010, 12:30:26 am »

Spoiler: PG-13. (click to show/hide)

So yes. Ban.  ::)

EDIT: Ooh. I tripple posted. Oops. Sorries.
EDIT2: He is going to come post about the artistic merit of these things. How 'fun'.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 12:40:53 am by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2010, 12:51:41 am »

what are you 12
Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2010, 01:16:08 am »

i think they both are :D
I got nothing

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2010, 01:20:57 am »

Other than kicking this moron when he's on, I can't IP ban him- it hasn't been implemented yet. If this becomes a problem, I'll just give the server a more secure IP, though that will mean that fewer people can get on, and if it gets leaked, then we'll be in the same place as now.

If this happens again, either ignore him or leave.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2010, 02:18:38 am »

so... what stops smp from being creative but slower?
Not a lot yet but that's because this is the very first release. It will have all the features of regular infdev survival mode when it's finished (and then adding from therE).

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2010, 02:48:26 am »

Yeah LeMoogs is an odd character, making swastikas, trying to insult people, and bury them with sand.

I was in the house up high with the cactus farm and I tried opening one of the doors in 3rd person mode, I was holding a flint and steel, the wall burst into flames. I stomped the fire out and left, turning back the whole place was alight, damn lag made me think it was out. I have rebuilt, hopefully things are as you left them.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2010, 04:30:42 am »

oh that is hilarious! Wish i could have seen it.
I got nothing

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2010, 06:37:25 am »

Spoiler: NUKE9.13 (click to show/hide)

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2010, 09:30:42 am »

Yeah LeMoogs is an odd character, making swastikas, trying to insult people, and bury them with sand.

I was in the house up high with the cactus farm and I tried opening one of the doors in 3rd person mode, I was holding a flint and steel, the wall burst into flames. I stomped the fire out and left, turning back the whole place was alight, damn lag made me think it was out. I have rebuilt, hopefully things are as you left them.

Thanks, Vattic. That was actually my place.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2010, 03:04:45 pm »

The spawn point usually drops me from  height which nearly kills me, any way to fix that up?
I got nothing

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2010, 03:15:58 pm »

Spoiler: NUKE9.13 (click to show/hide)
I AM ASHAMED OF NOTHING.

But yeah. Aside from smelting not working, this is pretty awesome. Who needs mobs, really, when you can kill each other? Seriously, This+Smelting= Worth more than the ten euros I paid for it.
Unfortunately I now have to get a 'skin'. Which means either A)diving into the festering cesspool that is the minecraft forums or B)trying to convince myself that I can maek pixelart.
Long Live United Forenia!

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2010, 03:27:30 pm »

Theres alot of them here and theres the WOM forums.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2010, 04:33:17 pm »

You guys run into any unmineable stone? I was playing with a friend last night and it seemed like a whole wall was unmineable. It would reappear as soon as you mined it over and over.

We also decided to take a huge cruise in the ocean, I eneded up going so fast I went flying off the side of the map that haddn't spawned yet. When you are in a boat you don't take fall damage so I landed at some point and just sat there. When I got out I died.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2010, 05:30:31 pm »

The repairing is just rubberbanding, the worst kind of lag  :'(
You may find yourself getting teleported back somewhere when moving, this is similar.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 271