Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 66

Author Topic: Fight to the Death: [ROUND SIX: TEX VS DR.CLEF]  (Read 57577 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: Fight to the Death: Actual combat edition [ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS]
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2010, 11:21:52 pm »

Dude, even Balors can cast Wish once a year as a special ability, and they're demons.

As for Devils, Pit Fiend level and up they can cast Wish with the same restriction, which includes the Archdukes, I believe.

EDIT:
Derp, here's a 3.5 Asmodeus.

Also, in all the sources I've found, he is a blackguard (fallen paladin) or similar prestige class. They do not get Wish.

Quote from: From your link
Spell-Like Abilities: Asmodeus uses these abilities as a 26th level caster, except for divination, evil, and lawful spells, which he uses as a 27th level caster. The save DCs are 47 + spell level, and 49 + spell level for any spoken mind-effecting spells. Blasphemy, calm emotions, charm monster, change self, circle of doom, confusion, contagion, create undead, damnation, deeper darkness, delayed blast fireball, desecrate, destruction, detect chaos, detect good, dictum, disintegration, dispel chaos, dispel good, dominate monster, earthquake, false vision, firestorm, flamestrike, greater dispelling, harm, hellball, hold monster, implosion, improved invisibility, inflict critical wounds, inflict light wounds, invisibility, magic circle against chaos, magic circle against good, major image, meteor swarm, mirage arcana, mislead, non-detection, order's wrath, persistent image, polymorph any object, polymorph self, protection from chaos, protection from good, screen, shatter, shield of law, summon monster IX (evil and lawful only), symbol (any), time stop, unhallow, unholy aura, unholy blight, wish.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2010, 11:22:13 pm »

Well, fine, smjjames, but they have to be before the Yuuzhan Vong show up, because then he just goes HAX.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2010, 11:23:28 pm »

I wouldn't call Gabe doomed quite yet. He's killed a giant monster with his cardboard tube (as Gabe, not as the CTS), so he could probably take Luke at least. Maybe not RotJ Luke, though.
Perhaps(mind tricks might be a problem for him though...), but it might still be more fair to enter the cardboard tube samurai instead.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2010, 11:23:54 pm »

Dude, even Balors can cast Wish once a year as a special ability, and they're demons.

Reading or even clicking links is for nerrrrrrrrrrrds.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2010, 11:25:38 pm »

Well, fine, smjjames, but they have to be before the Yuuzhan Vong show up, because then he just goes HAX.

Sure, the Yuuzhan Vong are like what the Borg (and maybe the Dominion) are to the Star Trek universe, just deadlier, anyway from what I've read.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2010, 11:43:07 pm »

@Asmodius: I thought that being a lord of a plane pretty much made you a god, at least locally. It certainly gets you cultists...

I nominate Durin's Bane
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ninjaed 26 times, not bothering to check closely...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2010, 11:50:27 pm »

@Asmodius: I thought that being a lord of a plane pretty much made you a god, at least locally. It certainly gets you cultists...

I nominate Durin's Bane
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ninjaed 26 times, not bothering to check closely...

Eh, Still seems overpowerful, not to mention that it and Gandalf are in the same order of beings. If it was able to kill Gandalf, then I don't think anybody currently in really stands much of a chance.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2010, 11:51:27 pm »

It is essentially an "angel" so I think it's disqualified.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2010, 11:53:08 pm »

Not a god per say just lots of power in that realm.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2010, 11:56:15 pm »

How about some other more 'human' characters? Like Naruto, Luffy from One Piece, maybe others?

Not a god per say just lots of power in that realm.

Still disqualified due to the power he has, and was once an angel.

aurixdarastrix

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing to see here, move along
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2010, 12:07:05 am »

I nominate Durin's Bane
Gonna have to go with Rejected on this one.  Too powerful. 

Aaaaand I'm going to be heading off to sleep around now.  I'll be back within 14 hours or so. 
[INTERMITTENTLY_ACTIVE]

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2010, 12:13:47 am »

I nominate Jigsaw Forte from last resort
In short: vampire half-cat girl.(not really accurate, but it describes her well enough)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2010, 12:20:31 am »

I nominate Jigsaw Forte from last resort
In short: vampire half- marsupial cat girl.(not really accurate, but it describes her well enough)

You forgot marsupial. :)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2010, 12:23:58 am »

Balrogs numbered in the dozens in the First Age. The elves could take them down. One wizard alone, however, is not enough.

source: The Silmarillion

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 66