Everybody vote Kamina

who will
- 0 (0%)
win
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 09, 2010, 08:17:28 pm

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 292

Author Topic: MORE FAVORITE: Bro wins! People like to debate things that are over.  (Read 215975 times)

Dr. Melon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MORE FAVORITE: Curly & Problem Sleuth \/S Rincewind the Wizzzard
« Reply #2790 on: July 26, 2010, 02:23:53 pm »

Rincewind would just run away, he hates fighting. He'd rather just stay in the Library and manage the Librarian's bananas.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #2791 on: July 26, 2010, 02:49:09 pm »

We should have a final match of winner vs sandworm. Sandworm will win it though.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: July 26, 2010, 05:03:03 pm »

how did we even get rincewind into a fight anyway?

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: July 26, 2010, 05:06:14 pm »

I have an idea. How about an exclusive Defeat Means Friendship power that only Problem Sleuth has, recruiting anyone he defeats or ties to bring to the next match? Or is that too "overpowered"?

(I use the quotes not as sarcasm, but as a way of stating that since this is a popularity contest, overpowered doesn't really fit here.)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: July 26, 2010, 05:09:08 pm »

how did we even get rincewind into a fight anyway?
What do you mean? Fights come to him naturally, not the other way around. Oh sure, he might not like it, but he's here anyway.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: July 26, 2010, 05:18:37 pm »

Instead of rigging this match, Toony, just rig all the Bro matches. That way Kamina can still sort of win.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #2796 on: July 26, 2010, 05:19:46 pm »

Instead of rigging this match, Toony, just rig all the Bro matches. That way Kamina can still sort of win.
At least his glasses will win.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: July 26, 2010, 05:22:05 pm »

At least his glasses will win.

Stupid anime shades. M'eh. He's not Kamina, Andrew did'nt knew that Kamina when he created Bro

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #2798 on: July 26, 2010, 05:23:42 pm »

If he made it to the last fight and saw the sandworm, Rincewind would say "Oh, no, Universe! You won't trick me into doing some kind of action that could concivibly accidentally cause me to be victorious in this crazy tournament, because then, I'm SURE someone's going to come up to me and give me a trophy and say, oh mighty Wizard Rincewind, won't you do this little thing like clear out the Dungeon of Doom, and BAM, off I am on annother terrible series of needlessly dangerous events, i.e., an adventure. So I'm just going to sit right here and not move a muscle- I'm not going to do a thing that the some idiot could mistake for a heroic act. Let the Luggage sort this Sandwurme thing out," and proceed to sit stock-still.

And so, obviously, since he's not moving, the worm won't see him, the luggage will eat it, and Rincewind will win the champianship.

It's only when Rincewind feels like he has even a chance of winning- or escaping- that he loses.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: July 26, 2010, 06:14:28 pm »

If Rincewind were to actually win this tournament, I vote that we make a thread dedicated to THE NEW ADVENTURES OF RINCEWIND, in which we torture him endlessly with deadly and seemingly insurmountable odds.

He wouldn't be Rincewind otherwise.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: July 26, 2010, 06:19:03 pm »

If Rincewind were to actually win this tournament, I vote that we make a thread dedicated to THE NEW ADVENTURES OF RINCEWIND, in which we torture him endlessly with deadly and seemingly insurmountable odds.

Seconded. Even if he loses.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: July 26, 2010, 06:37:49 pm »

Thirded. to keep it slightly more related to this thread for a tiny bit longer, the first challenge should be Sandworm.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: July 26, 2010, 06:48:24 pm »

Curly is tied to Problem Sleuth's back, bro. And together, they can do ANYTHING.

(Man, Quote's gonna feel so betrayed if he comes up against them later on.)
Calling it now: If the three of them end up in a match, someoneTradanbattlan will write horrible amazing fanfiction threesome story about it.

I'm spending my vote on this happening. 
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: July 26, 2010, 06:52:07 pm »

Thirded. to keep it slightly more related to this thread for a tiny bit longer, the first challenge should be Sandworm.
Fourthed. I'd like to see that.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: July 26, 2010, 07:01:44 pm »

Fourthed. I'd like to see that.
Fifthed, though we would need to handwave luggage so it doesn't solve all his problems. And I demand a Samurai Jack cameo.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 292