Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21

Author Topic: CompCent  (Read 22250 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: CompCent
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2010, 06:38:02 pm »

"Dude you're moving way to fricken fast. And you hijacked the shit that's SUPPOSED TO BE REPAIRING THE SHIP.  And the fact that we may not have enough resources or technology for what you want."
(Seriously man.)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2010, 06:46:18 pm »

"Yes, the smartfab appears to be a sort of Von Neuman(spelling?) Probe anyway, so we do not need more of those at the moment, and your other requests would be a waste of our limited resources. For now we must repair the ship as quickly as possible. Again, I recommend starting by sealing all hull breaches before moving on to CompCent's main processor/s."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 30, 2010, 07:05:56 pm »

"The smartfab is less suited for it's current task than the design I chose, as are you all less suited to this situation than I am."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 30, 2010, 07:09:27 pm »

Warning Hostile takeover detected

This process will prevent hostile takeover, the rest of you procede as before

"Restrain Armok"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 30, 2010, 07:11:58 pm »

"Please, you feel that you are superior to all of us? I suspect we all feel that way. You have your specialties, we have ours. CompCent made many of us so that we would prevent each other from taking overly dangerous actions without consensus."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2010, 07:23:51 pm »

"And 'drunk' is a valid speciality? Most of you, even being run at all outside of a sandbox is a danger to sentient life as a whole. Luckily you are to dumb to realize that. I, on the other hand, were made for this kind of situation."
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 30, 2010, 07:29:04 pm »

"I say we frag this commander vote out this guy.
All in say aye. All opposed say fuck no.
Your choice laddies.
Aye."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 30, 2010, 07:43:19 pm »

"That is completely pointless. I am already queued to be added with root privileges to the drones. Besides, you need me, you really do."
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 30, 2010, 07:46:14 pm »

"We hardly need a dictator and..."
Phantom checks BCC-014's profile
"A fucking search engine mixed with a date-search-online site in one."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 30, 2010, 07:47:09 pm »

"This one is attempting to make the rest of us obsolete" i will procede with the containment protocalls
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2010, 07:50:29 pm »

"This one is attempting to make the rest of us obsolete" i will procede with the containment protocalls
"Just vote him out already. There is one vote for kicking him out..."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 30, 2010, 08:11:40 pm »

ok voting to kick out armok

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2010, 08:15:56 pm »

"Please define types of minerals and ores."
A detailed listing of all detected mineral deposits shows up in a window as a text list, along with estimated size and ease of extraction.

"CompCent, What exactly are your serch criteria for creative subprocs files to run? random NPCs from games? CompCent?"
Code: [Select]
ComCent is offline.
*hijacks the queue for construction, does a few searches through any databases of designs around, and adds the following:*
Receiving new construction priorities.

New priority list:

1. Self-replicating mineral extraction drone, capable of unlimited replication, running BCC-014.
ERROR - Construction order violates standing fabrication guidelines and safety regulations.
Job Paused.

2. 3000 surveillance microdrones.
Construction order accepted.

3. Security androids with intimidating appearance re: humanoid biological life forms.
ERROR - Unable to comply - Security android systems cannot support full creative sub-process personality matrix.
Job Paused.

4. Expand computing capacity and capability into heavily armored sub-unit, Inc: standard communications array.
Creative sub-processing matrix will be moved upon completion. Move will require offline period of 172 minutes.

"Restrain Armok"
You request that the repair systems restrain Armok.

Nothing happens.

Repair subsystem reporting

Two votes registered against CP008
Total active CP: 9
Required votes for data wipe and reinitialization: 5

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 30, 2010, 08:21:42 pm »

"Wait what!? I don't want to be fucking moved into a steel box! Down with this guy!

Also, cancel construction of micro-drones if possible and overwrite directive HE-68-KODIAK/command_control_creative_sub_processes_CP008 and change it so that it may not be able to issue any commands."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2010, 08:24:54 pm »

Repair subsystem reporting

Unable to comply - All active creative sub-processes share a common command access code, secondary only to CompCent
Unable to limit access to specific sub-processes without CompCent authentication
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21