Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 'Controlled' madness - A ('serious') attempt at ploted madness  (Read 4407 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, alright, stop booing me. Yea i'm looking at YOU. For any one who knows my track record for RTD's they will find i've dithed most of them with gusto. This one, how ever is different. THIS one is going to be madness. This one is going to be controlled. THIS one is... controlled madness.

Basic rules, 0 (yes zero, this is gona be fun) to 6 are the rolls, using your knogin and RPing well will get you roll boosts, trying to make your self shoot flames out your rump' will get you a big fat 0. As I said, its controlled.

What do I mean its controlled? I mean the STORYLINE will go mad but I still want decent RPing etc. This is pretty much just a chance for me to try a RTD that isint horibly horrible and try some madness. So sign up AND LETS GO MAD.... But under 'turn' control and PLOT MADDNESS.

Name I'm using your username, your mother gave it too you for a reason. (Titles etc on the end or nick names on the end or frount are fine but your name MUST be in it.
Prof: This is to help me get the 'controlled' madness plot line working. Will also result in starting skills and items.
Madness type: What do you want? Well ploted, no dam reason, exsplosive, under exsplosive (you lost my pen..... YOU LOST MY PEN!)
Catch phrase: It aint' madness till you chuck in a poorly timed catch phrase.
Plot 'line': No, i'm not going to folow to the dot, it will just help me give you an OK start.

5 people (so it's decent madness) needed. I promise i'm hanging in with this one.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 'Controlled' madness - A ('serious') attempt at ploted madness
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 12:55:54 pm »

Name: Paranatural The Extra-Medium
Profession: Geneticist
Madness Type: They all called me insane when I said I'd make Clown Trees, but look who is insane now!!!!
Catch Phrase: That's using your DNA!
Plot 'line': Make the world a better place. Everything can be made better using chaotically applied DNA changes. EVERYTHING.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:14:49 pm »

Not another one!  :(
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 01:22:24 pm »

Name: USEC OFFICER Richt von Baroff
Profession: Professional Renactor
Madness Type: Believes it's still 1801. Believes that he is God's gift to women.
Catch Phrase: Whop! (Usually followed by a plevic thrust.)
Plot Line: Trying to crush the French Revolutionaries for the Hapsburgs. i.e. The Austrians.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:50:07 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 01:23:31 pm »

Not another one!  :(

Alright, alright, stop booing me. Yea i'm looking at YOU.

Take a hint

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 01:31:56 pm »

neva!

the funny thing is that they failed because you weren't there, you never updated or anything you had a full roster of players and everything.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 01:35:04 pm »

Due to me having a very spastic moment in my life at the momment, i'm sure you can under stand it. This one I hardly have to think. You in or not?

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 01:39:44 pm »

Name:Maxicaxi the potato of doooooooom
Prof: starcraft pro
Madness type: I will create zerglings I will!
Catch phrase: zergling rush!
Plot 'line': wants to create zerglings
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 01:53:38 pm by maxicaxi »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 01:42:56 pm »

Name: Ochita The D&AD Nerd
Profession: 'Fighter'!
Madness Type: I roll a d20 to intimidate you. "20"!
Catch Phrase: All right! Natural 20!
Plot 'line': To gain ultimate Loot!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 02:51:09 pm »

Changed character so that you get a better feel for his personality. Just so you know.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 06:36:03 pm »

Name: WOlfchild (the wannabe)
Proffesion: "Wolf watcher"
Madness Type: THinks he is a werewolf, all evidence to the contrary is wiped from his memory
Catch phrase: You're Mine ... Iiin about (checks watch), (says however many days it s til full moon)
Plot line: Trying to become a werewolf, although he totaly is already
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:53 pm »

Right, lets hit this with a bat and get going!

TURN ZE-ZE-ZER...... ZERO!

Name: Paranatural The Extra-Medium
Profession: Geneticist
Madness Type: They all called me insane when I said I'd make Clown Trees, but look who is insane now!!!!
Catch Phrase: That's using your DNA!
Plot 'line': Make the world a better place. Everything can be made better using chaotically applied DNA changes. EVERYTHING.

You wake up and observe your surroundings... All looks good an- WHAT THE HELL! You jump out of bed and race over to a pot plant. "This isint.....GOOD ENOUGH!" you scream at the flat leaved plant. It stares straight back at you. "Ow yea???" you scream. "We will see whos laughing when you become.... A CLOWN TREE!". You laugh evily as you drag the pot into your underground lair.

Name: USEC OFFICER Richt von Baroff
Profession: Professional Renactor
Madness Type: Believes it's still 1801. Believes that he is God's gift to women.
Catch Phrase: Whop! (Usually followed by a plevic thrust.)
Plot Line: Trying to crush the French Revolutionaries for the Hapsburgs. i.e. The Austrians.

"And what will you have to drink, kind sir?" asked the posh waitor. "I'll have a bundeBURN.... it's a little bit posh, eh what" you reply. Since those dam revos kept trying to get control, you have had hardly any time for a break. As you sit there swishing your drink, you think to your self. 'How can I kill the bastards easily'. Just as your about to make a plan, a very hot woman walks past you. You rush up quickly and shout loudly "Whop!", which you folow with a pelvic thrust. LETS GET IT ON.

Name:Maxicaxi the potato of doooooooom
Prof: starcraft pro
Madness type: I will create zerglings I will!
Catch phrase: zergling rush!
Plot 'line': wants to create zerglings

Hehehehehehehehehe.... SNORT. You have just bet the starcraft game, patched to number 1.28, after the time of one week, on super hard. As you start snorting and laughing with awsomeness. A box pops up with the chilling words... 'I chalange you to... A ZERGLING WAR!'. Suddenly your screen is filled with nothing but the game. Clicking your fingers, you say very nerdily "Lets get it SNORT on". You take a swig of the hard stuff (Arctic dew, code yellow) and start to burn your life away.

Name: Ochita The D&AD Nerd
Profession: 'Fighter'!
Madness Type: I roll a d20 to intimidate you. "20"!
Catch Phrase: All right! Natural 20!
Plot 'line': To gain ultimate Loot!

You drive over to the libary in your very flash, bad boy car. You flick a cig off your ear and place it in your mouth, lighting it with a flick of your wrist. You do a pullie as you go into a parking spot. You open the door, your bad boy suit swaying in the wind. Outside is a red carpet, lined with hundreds of nerds, wana-be cool guys and hot chicks all wanting YOU. You walk down the red carpet into the libary. Just as your about to enter, you turn and say "All right! Nautral 20!". The frount row of hot chicks all pass out. You walk into the libary and sit at your seat. Welcome to the D&D olympics.

Name: WOlfchild (the wannabe)
Proffesion: "Wolf watcher"
Madness Type: THinks he is a werewolf, all evidence to the contrary is wiped from his memory
Catch phrase: You're Mine ... Iiin about (checks watch), (says however many days it s til full moon)
Plot line: Trying to become a werewolf, although he totaly is already

"OOOOOOOooooo!" you scream... No wait thats a ghost noise. Why would an awsome werewolf like me make a ghost noise? Before you can even think it over, you forget. I mean come on, your a werewolf already any way, who cares what you say. You jump out of bed and look out the window to your abandond swamp area that you decided to live in. I mean what self respecting werewolf DOSINT live in a swamp. You look on the calender and you notice that in two days, your real form will be shown. Excelent...

Get yar turns in.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 08:27:37 pm »

Walk up to the girl and say: You, me, and a 14-inch broomhandle. Whop!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 08:28:31 pm »

Set up cameras to record the awesome
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2010, 12:04:01 am »

Decode the plants genome, then paint it in clown makeup.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.
Pages: [1] 2