Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 22: Angels and Demons)  (Read 24483 times)

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
Re: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 17: You are the chosen 1's)
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2010, 09:12:13 pm »

I get bored with space and blob my way where no blob has gone before, Onrac hoooo!
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 20, 2010, 09:44:14 pm »

In that case, get with the saving and the destroying, in a space-marine fashion.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 23, 2010, 05:28:29 pm »

I ask the citizens of Onrac if there happens to be an ominous castle, evil overlord, or boss level creature. If there is, I ask if they could direct me and my friends to it.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 23, 2010, 08:45:14 pm »

I think that's everyone.  Aiming for noon tomorrow for turn.
... And pretending that I was waiting for actions to come in, instead of being distracted by shiny stuff the past few days.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2010, 10:46:21 am »

TURN TURN TURN TURN TURN TURN TURN

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
THE ROSE
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2010, 10:57:41 pm »

Sorry everyone, but don't expect the turn tomorrow.  Tuesday at the earliest.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2010, 10:02:53 pm »

Dammit I want mah turn!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 18: Hiatus = Over)
« Reply #217 on: August 01, 2010, 11:20:15 am »

Well, those rolls couldn't have possibly gone any worse/better... at least I hit Onrac!

I enter the portal and ensure everyone in onrac is dead. Assuming they are, I sacrifice them to Chaos.

Greatest. Flowchat. Ever.
[3]
You leap through the portal - and fall 20 feet to the bottom of the crater.  Ow.
Nice flowchart, though.
Darrak Torran lands on you.  You are credit to team.

I get bored with space and blob my way where no blob has gone before, Onrac hoooo!
[4]
Good thinking, the others will need a way to portal back.  You hop through the portal and glide to the ground below, like a flying squirrel.

In that case, get with the saving and the destroying, in a space-marine fashion.
[5]
Darrak Torran, "SPESS MHREEN", somersaults out of the portal.  He lands in a combat crouch, his left hand on the ground.  Huh, the ground's kind of soft... oh.  Darrak Torran, "SPESS MHREEN", gets off of Black Mage.

I ask the citizens of Onrac if there happens to be an ominous castle, evil overlord, or boss level creature. If there is, I ask if they could direct me and my friends to it.
[3]
They're dead... they're all dead!  Who could have done this?
Oh right, it was Black Mage.  His hadoken transformed this impoverished seaside town into a dust-filled crater.
You don't even see any bodies.  Then again, the dust and debris slowly falling from the sky makes it a little hard to see.

Give using the heat ray function on my gloves to open the door a try, then follow the others through the portal
[6]
You melt at the door as the others enter the portal.  The metal reddens, then suddenly starts to buckle!  You barely dodge a hail of molten steel as the air on the other side blasts through.
D quickly erects a force field on the other side of the airlock, keeping you from being blown back into the hanger.
As the wind dies down, you see the portal shimmer and disappear.
(See Ochita's result)

I create a few HE grenades suited for standard throwing as I enter the portal.
[2] You fumble with your nano-foundry in the enclosed space.  Then you look up to see Sirrush burning through the door.
You call for him to stop, but it's too late, you're blown backwards by the rush of air.
Fortunately D sets up a shield that keeps you out of the hangar (and space), but the portal closes.  Crap.

(See Ochita's result)

I look around and ask D where the battle was.
[5]
(See Wolfchild's result)
Picking yourself off the floor, you ask D for directions to the battle.  She shows you a transit system on the other side of the slagged airlock.  It is still functional, and connected to the network.  You and Sirrush board a suspended cablecar as D navigates.

She reports that the young-Acikera (henceforth just Acikera) is still alive.  He is commanding a vanishingly small force of robotic soldiers against a horde of mutant beasts.  Acikera is trying to defend D's core logic center, a large room full of processing units.  These units seem to be taking damage from the fight.

You, Sirrush and Sir Bob will arrive at the fight next turn, so be ready.

I also updated the statuses.  Finally.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:58:15 am by Rolan7 »
She/they

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 01, 2010, 11:43:14 am »

uh oh, split paryy

climb something and look around
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 01, 2010, 01:21:41 pm »

I enter a firing stance and begin firing upon our arrival at ... Whoever we're shooting.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 01, 2010, 01:30:18 pm »

Fucking Black Mage.

Welp. The Black Mage appears to be the only villain around, and I suppose I'm not allowed to kill him, so

loot shit.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:19:19 am by Vertigon »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 01, 2010, 01:57:43 pm »

Prepare for battle, use mind charge.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 01, 2010, 02:01:31 pm »

Fucking Black Mage.

Welp. The Black Mage appears to be the only villain around, and I suppose I'm not allowed to kill him, so

loot houses.
I doubt any of those are still standing. And besides, Onrac will be fine. This is only the 4th time Black Mage has destroyed it utterly.

I dance amid the ruins. With any luck, BM being happy will draw any evil in the area down on my head.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 01, 2010, 05:28:27 pm »

Ready my flamethrowers to destroy anything that threatens us, if combat is unneccisary get D to her younger self
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 01, 2010, 07:53:27 pm »

I psionically scan for large amounts of life in the surrounding area.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19