Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 22: Angels and Demons)  (Read 24451 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 22: Angels and Demons)
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2010, 10:44:44 pm »

IRC RP

Did you ever see that IRC bot I posted about a while back? I stopped working on it because no-one was using it, but I could work on it some more... I've had the urge to code for a while, and RTDBot is a project I had a lot of fun writing...

No I didn't, can you link me to more information about it?

As for the turn, I'll see if I can't put it together tonight.  I'm not really sure what to make of Vertigon's action honestly.  Maybe it's a reference I don't get?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2010, 12:08:10 am »

IRC RP

Did you ever see that IRC bot I posted about a while back? I stopped working on it because no-one was using it, but I could work on it some more... I've had the urge to code for a while, and RTDBot is a project I had a lot of fun writing...

No I didn't, can you link me to more information about it?

As for the turn, I'll see if I can't put it together tonight.  I'm not really sure what to make of Vertigon's action honestly.  Maybe it's a reference I don't get?

I'm pretty sure she just has no idea what to do. I don't either, there's no really apparent way to proceed.

Anyway, you can find the thread I created about RTDBot here. Download link is probably broken by now.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2010, 12:09:35 am »

I'm pretty sure she just has no idea what to do. I don't either, there's no really apparent way to proceed.
We're in 8-bit theater. We need to destroy the world. Someone go find Sarda. I'll help once I've collected more evil...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2010, 12:12:02 am »

We're in 8-bit theater. We need to destroy the world. Someone go find Sarda. I'll help once I've collected more evil...

Call in a deployment of Battleaxes? (massive guitar-shaped deals that destroy planets)
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2010, 12:13:39 am »

Call in a deployment of Battleaxes? (massive guitar-shaped deals that destroy planets)
While Sarda lives this place is indestructible. Unless he thinks the world ending would be funny... which he might, but he would fix it a few seconds later. He is, literally, The Wizard Who Did It.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 23, 2010, 04:40:43 am »

While Sarda lives this place is indestructible. Unless he thinks the world ending would be funny... which he might, but he would fix it a few seconds later. He is, literally, The Wizard Who Did It.

So, basically, you need someone who has god-like power dead?
Call in a deployment of Battleaxes?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 23, 2010, 07:15:18 am »

"Ok ackicera, you're not coming with, and i have no more time, BOB, Punch it!"

Get back to the tram, get it started(preferably by telling bob to, but if he cant il do it manualy)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2010, 04:42:22 pm »

Team Sauce
I suppose I left you guys without a clear action, sorry.  I'll fix that.
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO.

THERE IS CURRENTLY NO POINT IN LIFE.

RUN ABOUT GIGGLING AND STRIPPING. REGAIN SANITY AND CLOTHES. BLUSH.
[2]
You fail to remove your suit.

Follow the rest of the sub-party
[6]
It's an auto success anyway though.

Now for a bad idea: Follow the evil girl. I must learn the secrets of non-euclidean geometry! How else am I supposed to summon elder gods?

Edit: If I catch the girl, HELLDOKEN.
[2]
Dang.  You have no idea how to shift out of reality.  You do a Hammerslide, but it accomplishes nothing.

I open a portal to the nearest population center.
[1]
This works.
You attempt to teleport the party to the nearest population center.  Before the jump is complete, though, the giant which I subtly hinted was about to fall on you, falls on you. 

Team Sauce is briefly standing in an arctic ice-desert.  The horizon is a thin, almost invisible border between the icy plain and the grey sky it reflects.  Then the weight of the giant collapse the ice underneath you, and you all fall into an underground cavern system.

Just so you don't get bored, the cavern is full of wizards.  Wizards in Final Fantasy 1 are mindflayers.  Don't ask me why, Square's success seems to revolve around not making sense.  The wizards were performing a ritual around a large rune-filled circle.  At your interruption, several approach you (and the giant) menacingly.  You are all unharmed because you landed in snow.

She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 27, 2010, 05:21:54 pm »

Impress wizards with my MANLINESS, and maybe shooting some small sparks out of my fingers (do I still have a memetic charge on me?)

EDIT:

Oh, wait, you mean they're nonsentient?

If they are merely nonsentient beings, commune with them in the universal language of VIOLENCE.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2010, 05:52:12 pm »

Aww, the onion kid got away... FOR NOW.

I steal one of the wizard's faces. With my knife.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2010, 08:53:48 pm »

They are clothed in robes and chanting in alien tongues.  You aren't sure what they are, but it's possible they're technically sentient in the same way that humans are technically animals.
Or I could be going with the 8-Bit Theater interpretation that they're a bunch of losers with masks and fake names.

I steal one of the wizard's faces. With my knife.
wizard's faces

You did that reference on purpose, didn't you?  Made me smile.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:55:41 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2010, 09:19:01 pm »

wizard's faces
I'm not marrying their leader.  ;D

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 17, 2010, 04:17:42 pm »

wizard's faces
I'm not marrying their leader.  ;D
In fact, I'm not even cutting their faces off. WHY AM I NOT CUTTING THEIR FACES OFF?!(yes, I realize the irony of this bump...)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 17, 2010, 04:24:01 pm »

Yea verily, bumped this thread must be with prejudice extreme!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 09, 2010, 09:29:20 pm »

*whistles innocently*
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]