Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 22: Angels and Demons)  (Read 24593 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 9: One For The Price Of Two)
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2010, 07:17:28 pm »

Wear the Scabbard, in a way hat does not interfear with ny movement, or my mechanical wings, then sheath D in it, become ready for window of oportunity

Sounds good, except could you explain what you mean by "window of opportunity"?  Are you staying in the workshop and being prepared for surprises?
I didn't mention before but you know the scabbard has a name: "Kelidek Udirvathsithokbod".  You can call it Scabbard though, that's cool too.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2010, 07:20:00 pm »

by window of oportunity, i meant when we could go down and do what we came here for
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2010, 07:20:32 pm »

I fill my material storage and prepare for infiltration.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2010, 12:25:45 am »

I use my psionic powers to obtain information on piloting by mindcontrolling the pilot of an Earth ship.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2010, 02:28:21 pm »

When do I get to shoop some whoop?

Attempt to add weapons systems to the shuttlecraft. If the shuttlecraft is designed so that the crew can be killed by an earthquake on the plains or lightning striking the outside of the vehicle, remedy this situation instead.

How DO earthquakes damage your lander in Star Control 2 anyway? You can't exactly be shaken to death...
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Repeated Omnicide RTD (Turn 10: Bigger Guns Nearby)
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2010, 03:53:37 pm »

Jack into lunas network

[2] Apparently the workshop doesn't have a suitable jack-in point.  You go to the point you used before, in the shuttle bay, where you find the others gathered around a shuttle.

Wear the Scabbard, in a way hat does not interfear with ny movement, or my mechanical wings, then sheath D in it, become ready for window of oportunity

[2] You sheath D, who still is still not responding.  How rude of her.
[2] You attempt to expect the unexpected, but you are startled by D telling you to go to the shuttle bay.  You do so, and find the others and a small shuttle.

I fill my material storage and prepare for infiltration.

[5] You have aquired a container of heavily-concentrated nanofuel.
You attach it to your armor then head to the shuttle bay, where the others are clustered around a shuttlecraft.

I use my psionic powers to obtain information on piloting by mindcontrolling the pilot of an Earth ship.

[4] Despite all the horrible psionic energy you faced last time, you try to sense out a pilot in the fleet around earth.  The ships have no psionic activity at all, though - D must have killed the crews when she took control.
[4] There is something inhuman about the psionic energy from Luna.

When do I get to shoop some whoop?

Attempt to add weapons systems to the shuttlecraft. If the shuttlecraft is designed so that the crew can be killed by an earthquake on the plains or lightning striking the outside of the vehicle, remedy this situation instead.

How DO earthquakes damage your lander in Star Control 2 anyway? You can't exactly be shaken to death...

You need mudkipsium energy to fire yah lazer.

[4] You find a pile of laser rifles meant for outgoing boarding parties.  You also find some duct tape.  You use the duct tape on the pile of laser rifles.  You use the pile of laser rifles and duct tape on the shuttle.  You now have 2/100 points.
The shuttle looks pretty tough, and you're out of tape.

Earthquakes damage your lander by shaking one crewmember at a time to death.  Once they're all dead, the shuttle has an existential crisis and explodes.

Acikera reaches the shuttle bay, and [hidden roll] looks surprised to see everyone.  After a moment he volunteers to join the boarding party.

PAL: "5 minutes until the battle should be over, but scans indicate something is wrong - the fight should be ending, but energy scans indicate it is intensifying.  D and I suggest you investigate immediately.

Edit: Every single time I've posted a turn, I've forgotten to change the subject line.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 03:55:28 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2010, 04:37:52 pm »

Get on the shuttle
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2010, 07:01:27 pm »

Where The Twist Flops... Bigger Guns Nearby...

Read turn through Stephinian 3rd-wall breaking powers and spazz. Then, pilot the shuttlecraft down to the planet's surface and SHOOP WHOOP[]
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2010, 03:07:11 am »

I'm going to be without internet for an uncertain period of time, ai me please
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2010, 06:30:15 am »

problem not as severe as i thought, still assume that if i have not responded within 24 hours then im not going to

action: load the macross incendiary missiles, but keep some of the other ones loaded too

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2010, 08:01:38 am »

Hm.  I'm going on Bike VA until next Wednesday, but I think I'll be able to continue updating.
Not posting a turn for yesterday though, since only 3 actions are in (possibly since I put the turn up at like 4PM instead of 9AM-Noon like I planned).
I'll check again tonight.
She/they

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2010, 09:40:02 pm »

It's been a bit longer than I expected, and I'm a little confused, so I'm going to

follow everyone else

until I catch up.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2010, 10:28:27 pm »

It's been a bit longer than I expected, and I'm a little confused, so I'm going to

follow everyone else

until I catch up.

Welcome back!  Basically your character wandered around and navel-gazed.  She did verify that the black cube is still safely in secure storage, last turn.

You stop admiring your belly-button long enough for PAL to fill you in, and you are now in the shuttle bay with the others.

Waiting on Nirur Torir, except that he clearly wants to get in the shuttle.
Really waiting for Spartan 117, and maybe ExKirby if he comes back.

When I wake up tomorrow, probably about 7AM forum time, I'll go ahead and do the turn.
She/they

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2010, 03:08:55 am »

I cleverly use portals to fetch myself some snacks, and then I get in the shuttle.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2010, 06:14:36 am »

Hey, my post was eaten.

After getting on the shuttle, I'll bring up the tactical analysis and create a battle-plan.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19