Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3329 3330 [3331] 3332 3333 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688071 times)

masked_krusader

• Bay Watcher
  • [KRUSADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: DVI-DUMBASS Edition
« Reply #49950 on: February 02, 2015, 09:55:12 pm »

Got stuck in a traffic jam today. It was a normally five-minute part of the trip and it took an hour and a half. Why? The traffic lights at the end would turn green for five seconds then be red for a minute. The dolt that thought up that system was... well, a dolt.

That happened to me on an intersection nearby.  An intersection that normally works just fine, no less.  Green long enough for two cars, then switch back to red in time for the few drivers going the other way.
People just be cray cray, yo.
I don't really expect to die from appendicitis after surviving the apocalypse.
I’m not Shakerag!
Sigtext.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49951 on: February 03, 2015, 04:53:27 am »

It's near the end of the work day.

3Ds Max crashed.

I hadn't saved since I got in in the morning.

I had turned off autosaving temporarily a few days back, and forgot to turn it back on again.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49952 on: February 03, 2015, 08:35:23 am »

Got stuck in a traffic jam today. It was a normally five-minute part of the trip and it took an hour and a half. Why? The traffic lights at the end would turn green for five seconds then be red for a minute. The dolt that thought up that system was... well, a dolt.

That happened to me on an intersection nearby.  An intersection that normally works just fine, no less.  Green long enough for two cars, then switch back to red in time for the few drivers going the other way.

At one intersection, the light for pedestrians to cross never changes to WALK, even by pressing the button. I learned the hard way that it also doesn't stay green long enough to even start jaywalking. Then again, this is the same intersection, equipped with cameras, where people gleefully try to run crossing pedestrians over, even when the crossing signal worked.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49953 on: February 03, 2015, 10:13:54 am »

I came close to bursting a vein on my forehead a few minutes ago.

I'm preparing for a weekend visiting my girlfriend. Since she has only one pc and the ride to her is rather long, I was planning to take my Nintenderp 2DS along on the ride and ordered Rune Factory 4 so I'd have something to play on the way there and back. With delight I now stumbled upon the Region lock, which I had no idea existed before basically throwing 40 Dollars out the window.

And with that, Nintendo joins the evergrowing line of companies, on my shitlist.
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49954 on: February 03, 2015, 11:07:30 am »

Sucks bro.

In my own rage I blow out my back... I'm 18 and it happened while picking up a piece of paper... :-\
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49955 on: February 03, 2015, 02:47:50 pm »

I came close to bursting a vein on my forehead a few minutes ago.

I'm preparing for a weekend visiting my girlfriend. Since she has only one pc and the ride to her is rather long, I was planning to take my Nintenderp 2DS along on the ride and ordered Rune Factory 4 so I'd have something to play on the way there and back. With delight I now stumbled upon the Region lock, which I had no idea existed before basically throwing 40 Dollars out the window.

And with that, Nintendo joins the evergrowing line of companies, on my shitlist.
eheh
nintenderp
No, but seriously. Don't bother with the 2DS. It's shite. 3DS is a much better buy.

Also, sometime in February, LoZ: Majora's Mask 3D is coming out. So. You know.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #49956 on: February 03, 2015, 02:54:00 pm »

What's the point of that? In terms of actual hardware they're identical save for the 3D function. The only difference is price and carrying convenience and that's more or less up to the buyer's needs.
It's FEF, not FEOF

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49957 on: February 03, 2015, 04:28:23 pm »

It's near the end of the work day.

3Ds Max crashed.

I hadn't saved since I got in in the morning.

I had turned off autosaving temporarily a few days back, and forgot to turn it back on again.
I am so sorry.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #49958 on: February 03, 2015, 04:30:07 pm »

What's the point of that? In terms of actual hardware they're identical save for the 3D function.

Yeah, effectively that's the ONLY difference. And for someone like me who can't even use the 3d function it's especially silly, and just comes down to form factor.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49959 on: February 03, 2015, 04:30:56 pm »

The 2DS has nicer buttons, apparently.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #49960 on: February 03, 2015, 04:34:37 pm »

That would be nice but I find it hard to believe that nintendo can do a 180 and make nice buttons now, given they fell into the shit button hole post gamecube too.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #49961 on: February 03, 2015, 04:36:31 pm »

Wait for the New 3DS if you're going to buy one. It's going to be waaaaaaaaaaay better.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49962 on: February 03, 2015, 05:51:51 pm »

I like how you're all talking about his 2DS as if he hasn't already got one. :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49963 on: February 03, 2015, 06:17:54 pm »

uughhhhhh

Typing an essay from paper is a bitch. grgnhy
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49964 on: February 03, 2015, 06:31:49 pm »

I hate assignments where I have to write posts on a discussion board created just for the class. If I don't wait until the last minute to do it there will only be a couple of posts in there, and it's full of the shittiest of shitposts. There's only so many ways to say "I liked it because it was good," which is all that people can usually be bothered to punch out for school. So I pretty much have a choice between writing an equally inane shitpost that I'm not going to get any points for but gets done quickly, a critical response to someone's shitpost ("I agree" type responses to people's posts are disregarded) that makes me look like an asshole but gets me a good grade, or an analysis that makes me look like slightly less of an asshole but takes more work than the assignment really warrants.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 3329 3330 [3331] 3332 3333 ... 3345