Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3115 3116 [3117] 3118 3119 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700806 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46740 on: November 22, 2014, 03:50:34 pm »

Don't reboot your pc because you want to play games and that will fix it.

I totally didn't do this myself.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46741 on: November 22, 2014, 04:26:09 pm »

I dont understand people. I have one blanket/quilt thing that I use year-round. In winter I sleep with my window wide open.

Wait, let me get that straight: you have a blanket that's alright for the summer, but you have to OPEN YOUR WINDOW in winter? Do you have, like, Bizarro-world biochemistry?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46742 on: November 22, 2014, 04:33:04 pm »

I dont understand people. I have one blanket/quilt thing that I use year-round. In winter I sleep with my window wide open.

Wait, let me get that straight: you have a blanket that's alright for the summer, but you have to OPEN YOUR WINDOW in winter? Do you have, like, Bizarro-world biochemistry?

no, batshit insane central heating

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46743 on: November 22, 2014, 04:42:28 pm »

Could live somewhere in the south. Strange place down there, where a t-shirt can be appropriate in January.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46744 on: November 22, 2014, 06:26:04 pm »

I have one really comfy and nice blanket I use until its too hot in here. Then I go find another blanket to use until it cools back off again.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46745 on: November 22, 2014, 07:41:21 pm »

no, batshit insane central heating
I have a quilt that is cooler than a sheet in summer, and warm enough to have a window open to generally 20-30 degree weather.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46746 on: November 22, 2014, 08:18:38 pm »

The Big Game, Stanford vs Cal....the refs, man.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46747 on: November 22, 2014, 08:33:23 pm »

...no?
I mean, sometimes the change of plans thing but it's usually to accommodate someone more important (no there isn't a better way to word that) than myself, so I just say I can't make it and if nothing changes then I don't.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #46748 on: November 22, 2014, 08:50:24 pm »

No, because no one bothers to tell me I'm doing anything, much less ask when I want to do it.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46749 on: November 22, 2014, 10:02:20 pm »

The Big Game, Stanford vs Cal....the refs, man.

The band isn't on the field again, are they? :P

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46750 on: November 22, 2014, 10:37:07 pm »

Any help from the more tech-oriented personnel?
All I can recommend is the professional-grade stuff, which is expensive if you don't want to put on your pirate hat.
Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas both have autosave features as far as I'm aware.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46751 on: November 22, 2014, 11:09:09 pm »

What are you using at the moment?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46752 on: November 22, 2014, 11:33:57 pm »

My internets went full retard. D^:<
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46753 on: November 22, 2014, 11:40:13 pm »

My internets went full retard. D^:<
Better than no internet...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46754 on: November 23, 2014, 12:01:31 am »

What are you using at the moment?
Windows Movie Maker.
After the same happened to me two times with about 700 pages open, I've found that there is an addon for Firefox which alleviates that problem. It's called Session Manager.
Why would you even need 700 pages open? O_o

Like I could see someone maybe having like 10 tabs, or even like 15, but once you get over that I don't exactly see what you could be viewing. Like maybe 4 forums, 5 social sites, a chat window, maybe a couple of pages for a job/school and 1-2 wikipedia pages? Any more then that and it seems to me like you just have a problem closing things when you are done with them (or you have horrible internet and have just decided to save everything ever because it takes to long to reload pages).

A lot of Firefox users seem to use the saved session tabs as bookmarks...
._.
* Tiruin fidgets in place.
Glad I learned...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 12:05:35 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 3115 3116 [3117] 3118 3119 ... 3345