Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 [3116] 3117 3118 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701277 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46725 on: November 22, 2014, 06:46:09 am »

Bookmarks get full of shit way too quickly.

Memory too much to handle?

...I'm fairly sure my recall's above average, though, so I may be underestimating the difficulty of keeping track of stuff.
My memory is about as effective as keeping notes in the condensation on the bathroom mirror.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Super fuckin' eloquent Edition
« Reply #46726 on: November 22, 2014, 07:41:46 am »

I don't think I've ever got junk mail
Me neither. *fistbumps*
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #46727 on: November 22, 2014, 08:33:01 am »

Another goddamn family party tomorrow. You'd think people would take the fact that exams are only one and a half weeks off into account.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #46728 on: November 22, 2014, 10:14:48 am »

More news is in, the fucker beat up my brother for only giving back $2 of $3 borrowed, while he had $10 debt to my brother. Seriously, that's just... unthinking. I speculate that my brother's an easy target for his pent up whatever and he's taking it out on him.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46729 on: November 22, 2014, 10:41:28 am »

Bullies almost only ever target easy prey. The vast majority of bullies are insecure kids who don't know how to handle their problems, so they beat up weaker kids to make themselves feel better.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46730 on: November 22, 2014, 10:43:22 am »

The tentacle trees refuse to act properly at all.

I think at this point I should simply forget about tentacle trees and just go with Dijkstra's algorithm. Sure it might be pretty slower but it is so much simpler to make and most of path-finding should go in the hierarchic trees instead anyway.

I hope I didn't miss something really obvious.
._.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #46731 on: November 22, 2014, 11:06:08 am »

The tentacle trees refuse to act properly at all.

I think at this point I should simply forget about tentacle trees and just go with Dijkstra's algorithm. Sure it might be pretty slower but it is so much simpler to make and most of path-finding should go in the hierarchic trees instead anyway.

I hope I didn't miss something really obvious.

There's this great book on programming I think would help you out, its called "Hentai for Dummies".
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46732 on: November 22, 2014, 11:12:25 am »

Aaaaaaaand I've just realized that the entire reason because of which I've gone into the whole "tentacle tree" business could be solved in a way so fucking primitive I've no idea how I did not thought of it before.
._.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46733 on: November 22, 2014, 11:17:47 am »

What's a tentacle tree, anyway?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46734 on: November 22, 2014, 11:20:45 am »

your mother
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46735 on: November 22, 2014, 11:22:34 am »

It's a word I made to describe the particular way the pathing tree was spreading from the single point in a few scenarios I've thought-tested with the help of Paint. It resembles a weird octopus, hence the tentacles, and it is also a tree, hence the tentacle-tree.

All of this is moot anyway since I've just found a much better way to do what I wanted to do.
._.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46736 on: November 22, 2014, 12:06:27 pm »

Got almost no sleep last night. Too cold in my room. Now I know how a Cataclysm survivor feels like.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46737 on: November 22, 2014, 12:08:48 pm »

... more blankets? It's not even cold where I'm at, but I still have three for casual heat regulation, impromptu blindfolds, and foot prop/pillows. Not even counting the couple that's covering the bed, since it's easier to sleep on top and bring more blankets than actually unmake the bed.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46738 on: November 22, 2014, 01:05:44 pm »

I dont understand people. I have one blanket/quilt thing that I use year-round. In winter I sleep with my window wide open.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #46739 on: November 22, 2014, 03:24:35 pm »

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHy are you fucking me so hard post office?

Did you just RANDOMLY DECIDE not to provide your service today?

Or are you just that horribly incompetent that it takes you till 3PM to finish shit up?

Waiting on mah Dragon Age: Inquisition delivery and if its not here today then its not gonna be here till MONDAY.
ANd then I will start murdering families.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 [3116] 3117 3118 ... 3345