Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2728 2729 [2730] 2731 2732 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693878 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Shoulda done it.

Teach her a valuable life lesson :P
Would have gotten me fired, probably incarcerated on several charges. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

I lost track of how many sleepless night I've had this summer. Ugh.
I just hope this doesn't carry over to school time otherwise I'll be in a very rough spot...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

If it's a noise war and you need noise, just play all of Skrillex's albums at full volume at the same time. It's not like you need to like the music for it to be loud and noisy, right?
Relevant.
It's exactly what I imagined. It's like a million fax machines damned and burning in the pits of hell, all recorded through really bad tape recorders before being crudely transferred to digital midis and being sent to Skrillex over dial-up internet to mix.

...wait, it actually gets kinda good later on. I stand corrected.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

If it's a noise war and you need noise, just play all of Skrillex's albums at full volume at the same time. It's not like you need to like the music for it to be loud and noisy, right?
Relevant.
It's exactly what I imagined. It's like a million fax machines damned and burning in the pits of hell, all recorded through really bad tape recorders before being crudely transferred to digital midis and being sent to Skrillex over dial-up internet to mix.

...wait, it actually gets kinda good later on. I stand corrected.
I would probably enjoy the hell out of that if I listened to the whole thing. It's like they remixed all the remixes.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

I would probably enjoy the hell out of that if I listened to the whole thing. It's like they remixed all the remixes.
Yeah, it's actually pretty cool except for the obvious hell is this noise moment where all the basses drop simultaneously between 0:26 and 0:50.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

Also, my legs (and other parts of my body to lesser extents) are absolutely shredded by what would seem like mosquito bites...If not for the fact there are hardly any mosquitoes here atm.

Must've been the fleas that our cat was carrying around. Shouldn't be an issue now but still, this thing makes you really want to scratch your legs badly.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Also, my legs (and other parts of my body to lesser extents) are absolutely shredded by what would seem like mosquito bites...If not for the fact there are hardly any mosquitoes here atm.

Must've been the fleas that our cat was carrying around. Shouldn't be an issue now but still, this thing makes you really want to scratch your legs badly.
If its more rounded, distinct and lumpier, its less of a mosquito bite and more of a flea bite. Redness and severe itchiness(?) would also be signs. :x

Always hated those mosquitoes...

blazing glory

If its more rounded, distinct and lumpier, its less of a mosquito bite and more of a flea bite. Redness and severe itchiness(?) would also be signs. :x

Always hated those mosquitoes...

Around a year or 2 ago,for some reason it appears as though all the fleas have vanished,there's none of them around here,which is strange since we have around 5 cats.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I only have bites from bugs during the night.

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile

Whatever portion of our evolutionary history resulted in acid reflux can manifest an anthropomorphic form and go die in a fire. Or maybe shoved into something's esophageal tract and submerged in stomach acid until it melts. Screaming all the way.

This this this this this this this this this this this this THIS THIS THIS THIS.

Acid reflux is horrible.

And on an unrelated rage note, I couldn't get to sleep so I ended up making a bunch of angry posts about Pokemon on Tumblr. I'm not sure if I'm angrier about the fact that this happened or the subjects that I was raging about.
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Relevant.
[MLG intensifies]

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

WE ARE AMPLIFIED

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Really, if you're going for noise, go for the original. Or any of the genre it basically spawned. Surprisingly listenable, really (though I love the story about folks having a bad record and not noticing that it was looping, ha, because the record skip was unnoticeable compared to the actual piece).Dubstep shall forever be below literal noise music in capability to create noise, imo :P

... I've actually heard some pretty nice noise music, though. There was this one I've forgotten the name and producer of that sounded like waves on the beach. I mean, through the filter of a thousand way industrial-strength car wreck, but it was quite soothing in its own way.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suggested most of my options because she presumably has awful taste in music, and as such actual good music would be bane to her irritating noisy ways-- and because they were loud, appropriately angry kinds of music.
Aaaannd then I also suggested crust punk, which is, well... it's loud and angry, I guess. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

(raging at myself because that's totally a productive thing to do)

I fucked up the small chance I had of finishing my BA in my third year (next year).
And I will definitely not finish it in four years unless I stop being such a lazy fuck.
Which is pretty bad because only the first four years of BA student loans become a gift upon graduation, iirc :/
Pages: 1 ... 2728 2729 [2730] 2731 2732 ... 3345