Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2726 2727 [2728] 2729 2730 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693841 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Fucking fan on my laptop has died, so here I am trying to internet on a tablet.
Have you tried putting a fan under it to replace the inside one?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a mop of not-especially-long brown hair. People say it's like straw, probably because I used to wash it regularly in soap, not shampoo.

Well excuse me for not wanting to put something on my head that has the word "poo" in it
At least make sure you use the real thing, not this sham nonsense they're peddling to use these days. Ugh. Agreed.

Re: Hair: yeah, I get complete strangers wanting to touch my hair from time to time. Usually female, so it's not so bad. As long as they don't start braiding/plaiting it or something, that shit gets annoying if they do a bad job.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

there's a little puffed up area near my mouth which ruins my face

HSSSSSSS
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

My sister just got home and started skipping around and talking in this ridiculously annoying accent that sounded like a cross between a hillbilly and a valley girl.

She then proceeds to ask me "mocha or root beer?" with no context at all. I told her I didn't care, and it was then that she informed me that she was referring to lollipops she had obtained while out with my father and said I'd have the root beer one. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO EFFING KNOW YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT LOLLIPOPS?!

She has been friggin' annoying lately. I can't even enjoy myself in my own room; she is upstairs (where both of our rooms are, each directly across the hall from each other) 24/7 listening to pop music out of a boom box with a volume that can't be too much below maximum which she refuses to turn down. She gets all pissed when I try to close her door, too. Around then, my parents showed and told me to close my OWN DOOR.

Aaaaaaaaugh. I miss the way she used to be.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

My sister just got home and started skipping around and talking in this ridiculously annoying accent that sounded like a cross between a hillbilly and a valley girl.

She then proceeds to ask me "mocha or root beer?" with no context at all. I told her I didn't care, and it was then that she informed me that she was referring to lollipops she had obtained while out with my father and said I'd have the root beer one. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO EFFING KNOW YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT LOLLIPOPS?!

She has been friggin' annoying lately. I can't even enjoy myself in my own room; she is upstairs (where both of our rooms are, each directly across the hall from each other) 24/7 listening to pop music out of a boom box with a volume that can't be too much below maximum which she refuses to turn down. She gets all pissed when I try to close her door, too. Around then, my parents showed and told me to close my OWN DOOR.

Aaaaaaaaugh. I miss the way she used to be.
Ahem.
Death Metal.
Blare it, then force he to understand the parallel.
You might get in trouble though.
Take a closer look at this text!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Death metal is ew though. Try thrash or crust-punk instead. ^-^
On the lollipop thing I can kinda sympathise with her, though- she presumably wanted the mocha one. Lollipops are srs bsns.
(note: posts from this phone don't get a ninja-warning.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Try Folk Punk.

The Dreadnoughts, specifically.

When it's 3 in the morning.

I suggest their song entitled "Sleep is for the Weak"

:P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

I prefer Blind Guardian or Sabaton whence it's late.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Love Blind Guardian.

My music tastes are awfully flexible.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On second thoughts, Orange Goblin are great for blaring- this time I'm speaking from experience. :P
Oh, and The Bronx, of course. Both were invaluable back when I lived with my mother and (other) half-brother.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I'm fond of the Taliband, myself.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

I thought the point was to get the most annoying thing possible, though, which is why I suggested what I did. Even though it isn't.

Though there are a few DM bands I enjoy.
Maybe Jazz would melt her, though, since it would be Good against Evil. Or something.
Take a closer look at this text!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

If it's a noise war and you need noise, just play all of Skrillex's albums at full volume at the same time. It's not like you need to like the music for it to be loud and noisy, right?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I spent $40 on internet data and the damn thing still has me throttled at 15kb/s.
EDIT: I fixed it by turning it off and on again.

If it's a noise war and you need noise, just play all of Skrillex's albums at full volume at the same time. It's not like you need to like the music for it to be loud and noisy, right?
Relevant.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:22:25 pm by NobodyPro »
Pages: 1 ... 2726 2727 [2728] 2729 2730 ... 3345