Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2641 2642 [2643] 2644 2645 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693487 times)

sal880612m

• Bay Watcher
  • [SANITY:OPTIONAL]
    • View Profile

lol.

Thank you so much for that.
"I was chopping off little bits of 'im till he talked, startin' at the toes."
"You probably should have stopped sometime before his eyes."

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Maybe we should start a counter meme of using NPC lines but being slightly wrong about it every time.  It would be like a fly on the painting that is the forum's collective consciousness.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

It is Inedible.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

It must be stopped by any beans available.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

It is fanatical.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Take a closer look at this text!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

This is still incredibly stupid.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THIS IS INCREDIBLY SILLY

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

It is rustling my jimmies.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

sal880612m

• Bay Watcher
  • [SANITY:OPTIONAL]
    • View Profile

Do you ever stop to wonder if Toady reads some threads and has "Dear god, what have I unleashed?" moments.
"I was chopping off little bits of 'im till he talked, startin' at the toes."
"You probably should have stopped sometime before his eyes."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Do you ever stop to wonder if Toady reads some threads and has "Dear god, what have I unleashed?" moments.
In a word, yes.
But...
It was inevitable.
Take a closer look at this text!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I'm in that state where I open a project and just stare blankly at it instead of working. It's probably because I'm tired but dammit I feel like working now not after I've slept.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

I've been there.

What's your second biggest priority?  Sometimes you can convince your brain to be productive by telling it you're procrastinating on something else.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I'm in that state where I open a project and just stare blankly at it instead of working. It's probably because I'm tired but dammit I feel like working now not after I've slept.
Sadly i sometimes do this with my procrastination projects.
I stare at something and think" Could I be wasting my time on something more useful? Sure the dishes need doing, the lawn needs mowing and I need to deal with that pile of clean laundry in my room, but is there something else I should be doing in minecraft/Random finalfantasy number/ dwarf murder simulator/spreadsheetgenosideinspace?
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I've been there.

What's your second biggest priority?  Sometimes you can convince your brain to be productive by telling it you're procrastinating on something else.

Well, my first priority is working on an automated system to load a bunch of XML files and translate them into objects that all reference eachother in AS3. But the thing is, it looks like creating the "fire and forget" function I envision will result in a giant pile of messy, unreadable shite that I will never be able to extend or modify without rewriting it from scratch. It's one of those things that sounded ingenious when I was just imagining it, but feels like a really bad idea when I look at actually having to write it.

Maybe planning is my problem. :-\
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 2641 2642 [2643] 2644 2645 ... 3345