Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2560 2561 [2562] 2563 2564 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692152 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Dig Deep Edition
« Reply #38415 on: June 18, 2014, 12:45:31 pm »

In Greenland, you will not encounter venomous spiders of any kind.
Granted, it might be cold during winters but summers can be quite nice.
The thing you might look out for however are mosquitoes, they are like a plague during summer.
And if you are afraid of polar bears, they usually roam north of the polar circle.
You will most likely get lost and eventually starve to death, than encountering any Polar Bears in the wild.
Ultimuh, I've always wondered. Are you a Danish-descended Greenlander, or a native? Or some other group, I don't know how much immigration Greenland has or had.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #38416 on: June 18, 2014, 01:29:17 pm »

A series of annoying events.

The neighbor's horses escaped and wandered into our yard. Shoved them in our pasture and then chased them around until we could get them back out so the neighbor could walk them home. Then one of our mares escaped and went for a wander. Somehow I'm expected to care. I hate horse emergencies.

Its been raining nonstop for the last two days. Whole fucking lake decided to take off, fly over right above us, and fall on our heads. Can't walk to the toilet without being halfway drowned. Worse still, the rain is beginning to fall in a sort of slushy half-frozen state. More snow in summer and flying lakes. Yup. Perfectly normal fucking north Idaho weather.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38417 on: June 18, 2014, 01:29:28 pm »

In Greenland, you will not encounter venomous spiders of any kind.
Granted, it might be cold during winters but summers can be quite nice.
The thing you might look out for however are mosquitoes, they are like a plague during summer.
And if you are afraid of polar bears, they usually roam north of the polar circle.
You will most likely get lost and eventually starve to death, than encountering any Polar Bears in the wild.
Ultimuh, I've always wondered. Are you a Danish-descended Greenlander, or a native? Or some other group, I don't know how much immigration Greenland has or had.

Well, I am Swedish and have lived their due to my grandparents being Missionaries.
Although I am born there, I cannot say I am a Greenlandic.
Both of my Parents are Swedish and they still live in Greenland, while I have moved to Sweden.
Also, I am not sure how immigration is, however young Greenlanders usually emigrate to Denmark for higher education.

edit: I do not think this is the right thread of discussing information about Greenland. So if you have further questions just PM me.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #38418 on: June 18, 2014, 01:42:06 pm »

Alternatively, you could make the "Ask Ultimuh about Greenland" thread, but I'm not sure where you would put that...
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #38419 on: June 18, 2014, 02:06:08 pm »

1 PM is not. the bloody time. to load up a goddamn riding lawn mower on to a trailer. In florida. In the summer.

Two things that may violently fornicate themselves with an entire cornucopia of rusty farming tools:

1. Florida.
2. Summer.

And if they don't want to. I am there for them. Their sphincter. And the entire damaged tool supply of north florida. All the tetanus shots in the world will not be enough.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #38420 on: June 18, 2014, 02:07:47 pm »

I think Frumple is broken.

Samario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38421 on: June 18, 2014, 02:33:14 pm »

It's too hot outside, and I have to have four hours of physical activity on Friday. WHYYYoh hey I'm new here too

EDIT: how are there ~2700 pages?!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:38:31 pm by Samario »

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #38422 on: June 18, 2014, 02:34:39 pm »

Try sitting out in the middle of a dusty truck yard from 9am to sunset with no AC.

I'm pouring bottles of water on myself to stay cool out here.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #38424 on: June 18, 2014, 02:42:25 pm »

Mildly irritated, as things go, but my prolonged hatred of this state and this season turns mild irritation in invocations of violent geological and/or astronomical sodomy. Were I actually mad, I'd probably take up fracking lobbying in the hopes of detaching the state from the continent and sinking it into the sea (As to how that would manage massive geological damage, the answer is gross malpractice). Bonus points with it probably causing a blanket ban of the practice everywhere else in the country afterwards.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #38425 on: June 18, 2014, 03:14:31 pm »

Mildly irritated, as things go, but my prolonged hatred of this state and this season turns mild irritation in invocations of violent geological and/or astronomical sodomy. Were I actually mad, I'd probably take up fracking lobbying in the hopes of detaching the state from the continent and sinking it into the sea (As to how that would manage massive geological damage, the answer is gross malpractice). Bonus points with it probably causing a blanket ban of the practice everywhere else in the country afterwards.
If you give me the title of Co-[President/King/Wizard Lord/etc.], I'll come over and lobby with you.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38426 on: June 18, 2014, 03:15:43 pm »

u mad bro?
This is an extremely poor response to any post in this thread.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #38427 on: June 18, 2014, 03:16:58 pm »

u mad bro?
This is an extremely poor response to any post in this thread.
u mad bro?

I'm sorry, I had to do it :P

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38429 on: June 18, 2014, 03:20:12 pm »

Alternatively, you could make the "Ask Ultimuh about Greenland" thread, but I'm not sure where you would put that...
You know.. I'll actually consider it.. But I only have personal experience about Greenland, not much about political or technical stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 2560 2561 [2562] 2563 2564 ... 3345