Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2523 2524 [2525] 2526 2527 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695082 times)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Love Thy Roommate Edition
« Reply #37860 on: June 07, 2014, 01:11:36 am »

Phone goes off at 2:13 AM
"Hello"
"Who is this?"
"You called me."
"Well who is this."
"This is John."
"Oh wrong number."
"Have a good night."
"Fuck you."

???
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37861 on: June 07, 2014, 02:45:13 am »

My mom's boyfriend is like a child in a man's body.

Since their fight, he's been calling all of his friends and bad-mouthing my mom to them, and trying to get them to harass her.

He's always been an ass, insulting people for no reason and yelling at nothing, but this is a new low.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:48:03 am by BlackFlyme »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #37862 on: June 07, 2014, 04:54:52 am »

My mom's boyfriend is like a child in a man's body.

I thought this was established long ago.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #37863 on: June 07, 2014, 07:56:08 am »

Downloading a recommended game. But it's one of those files that is somehow impossible to determine the size of. Is it a terabyte? Is it a kilobyte? You don't know. It could be anything. You don't even know how much is downloaded.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37864 on: June 07, 2014, 08:50:34 am »

My mother had a garage sale....

Forgetting for a second that it seems she is selling all the Christmas presents we ever got her in what appear to be the original unopened boxes....

She has been selling all the old collectables for like between $1 and $5! Just to give you an example:

FOUR ARMED GRIMACE STUFF!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scarce-1988-McDonalds-MAC-TONIGHT-Large-Advertising-Figure-MIB-/380918174924?pt=Fast_Food_Cereal_Premiums&hash=item58b07e14cc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-McDonalds-Night-Sky-Moon-Man-Lighted-Plate-Numbered-Edition-Mac-Tonight-Col-/171328705660?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e3fc947c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-Mac-Tonight-McDonald-Moon-Man-Keychain-Key-Chain-Ring-Burger-Fries-Harmonica-/150894622219?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232205360b

And that's just a small sample! You can't even find most of the crap I'm talking about anywhere today, even on Ebay or whatever.... A good portion of it was MINT IN UNOPENED BOX!
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37865 on: June 07, 2014, 08:57:31 am »

Buy all of it, sell at a profit?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37866 on: June 07, 2014, 08:59:32 am »

Was mine to begin with, and now sold to others for next to nothing.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37867 on: June 07, 2014, 09:03:31 am »

Don't give old people or young children valuables.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37868 on: June 07, 2014, 09:11:01 am »

don't give anyone valuables

hoard your valuables in a chest that is opened with twelve keys, renaissance style

hand eleven of the keys to dwarven kings with the clause that they throw them into a volcano on their deathbed while the remaining opens a chest where a copy of the eleven keys is kept but the key you use to open that chest is broken in the process so you have to play chest surgeon simulator 2014 and use the eleven keys while picking the last key's lock

and inside that chest is a dragon guarding a smaller chest where your valuables actually are since you blew your entire goddamn fortune on a chest

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37869 on: June 07, 2014, 09:44:59 am »

"So what are your weaknesses?"

"Hookers and chests. Hookers' chests, also."
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37870 on: June 07, 2014, 01:15:42 pm »

I'm really starting to hate Game of Thrones now. I'm about to marathon the season I missed so I can be caught up for whatever stupid bullshit is happening tomorrow. I hate all this fucking spoiler-dodging, having to worry about the story being not a surprise.
I can't bring myself to not care about spoilers and say "FUCK IT" though, as I like the show too much. Also I was going to start earlier, but my sister and her friend decided to be INCREDIBLY FUCKING LOUD while watching Youtube videos. I jokingly complained about it when they were done and my sister very softly said "No you weren't." That fucking line made my blood boil for no reason.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37871 on: June 07, 2014, 01:16:39 pm »

Read books. More spoiler avoidance in less time.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37872 on: June 07, 2014, 01:17:08 pm »

read the books and fuck over the spoiler spamming cunts by giving them spoilers they aren't aware of

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #37873 on: June 07, 2014, 01:26:08 pm »

I can hardly focus enough on a book to read it through. Hell, I feel like I can barely focus on even watching it right now. I would actually be caught up if my TV was working, because then my sister and I were going to catch up together. She ended up catching up on her own.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #37874 on: June 07, 2014, 01:48:15 pm »

Playing a flute with a sticky lip is the most frustrating thing I have done all year, and I have done a number of frustrating things. It even manages to hurt sometimes.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 2523 2524 [2525] 2526 2527 ... 3345