Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2041 2042 [2043] 2044 2045 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692375 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Road Rules Edition
« Reply #30630 on: December 20, 2013, 09:35:20 am »

Surrounded by manga girls! Must resist urge to use faux cyrillic letters!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30631 on: December 20, 2013, 10:03:49 am »

Every time I see a tilde in a post, now, I shall use Comic Sans.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comic Sans is a tiny font.

Anywho, my mom's boyfriend found out that I am off of school until January. This pissed him off, and he has devised a ton of chores to keep me constantly working throughout my entire vacation.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30632 on: December 20, 2013, 10:45:02 am »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comic Sans is a tiny font.

Anywho, my mom's boyfriend found out that I am off of school until January. This pissed him off, and he has devised a ton of chores to keep me constantly working throughout my entire vacation.

Do those chores in the longest amount of time possible :P

That'll teach him to steal your Christmas break!

Ooooor it might make him more pissed.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #30633 on: December 20, 2013, 11:31:03 am »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Good thing Androids don't come with Comic Sans~

* Skyrunner is immune! Unless you make it an image or something.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:32:52 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30634 on: December 20, 2013, 11:38:14 am »

Androids don't come with Comic Sans

ALL HAIL THE TECH OVERLORDS
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #30635 on: December 20, 2013, 12:30:48 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

* Skyrunner is immune! Unless you make it an image or something.

Muahahaha
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30636 on: December 20, 2013, 12:36:05 pm »

Every time I see Comic Sans in a post, I... I actually don't care, so have a bunch of tildes~~~~

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #30637 on: December 20, 2013, 12:45:08 pm »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30638 on: December 20, 2013, 01:04:29 pm »

What about tildes in Comic Sans~
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30639 on: December 20, 2013, 01:06:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Now that's over, time to rage!

I might have to delay the first mission for Fallout Tactics on here due to me having to go to my mac partition, play it there using the mac version, then import the images to the windows side, put them on imgur, then port over the text I wrote down from my mac side, move that over to here, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen put it up here finally.

t. fortsorter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Most Sophisticated Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #30640 on: December 20, 2013, 02:06:56 pm »

I'm resting in my bedroom wearing nothing but underwear. It's about four degrees Celsius outside and the weather is a light drizzle.
The provider of my central heating has deemed it fit to provide top notch service, as while I have no indoor thermometer and cannot find any interest in moving the one currently located outdoors within the four walls ensuring there is a draft, soaking my feet in cool water and being dressed as scarcely as possible without being indecent only make me think that I will be sick afterwards, and I fail to achieve thermal comfort.

I should have had a thermostat installed, or at least control valves installed in the piping. No, let's buy a figurine instead! Brilliant.

At least said figurine is cute~

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #30641 on: December 20, 2013, 02:45:22 pm »

Was playing skyrim, and came across a network of low (but slightly elevated) islands connected by bridges. I was trying to jump up onto them, but couldn't quite manage it. After finally finding a place that I was sure would work, I tried again and completely failed, due to what could only be a invisible wall around them.
GODAMNIT SKYRIM, YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT INVISIBLE WALLS AROUND EVERY LITTLE THING.
It also kind of pisses me off because I know how Morrowind would have done the area: Simply make all the guards attack you on sight, and having you kill/attack one be a criminal offense.

On another note quest important people are bothering me. I found some merchant lord that basically had command of an entire group of violent revolutionaries (as well as the city guards), and was using them to (secretly) extort and threaten anyone who opposed him. After figuring this out I thought that the game would surely allow me to just walk in and kill him. NOPE, it turns out that I had to let him arrest me instead.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #30642 on: December 20, 2013, 03:17:06 pm »

Despite regular maintainence, my moped decided to commit suicide, and stop working for unknown reasons during the last days of work before I can enjoy Christmas Week. I checked everything, and battery has power, everything is connected just fine, spark plug's intact, and it has fuel; it was running just fine and being powered regularly as well in order to retain power for future use, and now? Nada. My foot's broken from countless attempts to kickstart it manually.

Right now, I feel like doing this to it after the millionth attempt to recover it.

Put it out of it's misery the rest of the way. I feel like I wasted my money on it. It didn't even last half a year with regular maintainence. Mind you, it's a 2012 model scooter/moped. So either it's infested with gremlins of some sort, or it's a fancy, but actually really crappy model, that's only good for looks, and not much else (like a supermodel).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:29:58 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30643 on: December 20, 2013, 03:33:13 pm »

I might have to delay the first mission for Fallout Tactics on here due to me having to go to my mac partition, play it there using the mac version, then import the images to the windows side, put them on imgur, then port over the text I wrote down from my mac side, move that over to here, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen put it up here finally.
...Why do you have to play it on the mac? That seems like a massively overcomplicated way to do things.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30644 on: December 20, 2013, 05:08:13 pm »

...Why do you have to play it on the mac? That seems like a massively overcomplicated way to do things.

Well long story short, I have a Mac laptop an no USB keyboard with print screen, so now due to Apple's 'innovation' I have to use the Mac side and its command f3 screen cap button.
Pages: 1 ... 2041 2042 [2043] 2044 2045 ... 3345