Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697374 times)

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

Youth is wasted on the young.
Youth is only wasted on the young because everyone constantly yells at us to grow up, and doesn't let us use it -_-
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Youth is wasted on the young.
Youth is only wasted on the young because everyone constantly yells at us to grow up, and doesn't let us use it -_-

In turn you will do the same, when you are older and jaded, and see someone with possibilities laid before them waste thier chances.
This is a blank sig.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What would you class as wasted chances?
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

*Insert stereotypical old man rant about iPods and manners and eating your greens*
This is a blank sig.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Insert stereotypical old man rant about iPods and manners and eating your greens*
in that case my chances are well and truly wasted :P
Although i tend to take actual chances when I'm not busy being yelled at to take them to the extent where I can't.

Sigtext

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Some WTF, but mostly RAAAAAGE.

My phone froze up earlier today. This has happened before, and like the previous times I removed the back case and took out the battery pack, shutting it down. Except this time, something went horribly wrong: my normal animated wallpaper had disappeared, replaced by some default image. My contacts were blank. Most infuriatingly, all of my apps were gone. Somehow, my phone has all but reset itself. This pisses me off mightily.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some WTF, but mostly RAAAAAGE.

My phone froze up earlier today. This has happened before, and like the previous times I removed the back case and took out the battery pack, shutting it down. Except this time, something went horribly wrong: my normal animated wallpaper had disappeared, replaced by some default image. My contacts were blank. Most infuriatingly, all of my apps were gone. Somehow, my phone has all but reset itself. This pisses me off mightily.
Your phone basically pulled a BSOD and formatted itself?
Sorta, but not all the way. My images and the small number of videos I've taken are fine. I have all of my text messages, though with contact info gone it's a little hard to tell who is who. And the now missing apps have left their (non-functional) shortcuts on the home screen.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

The NSA dun got yer contacts list!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It consisted of: My mother, my father, my sister, and my buddy. I don't have many contacts :/

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

It consisted of: My mother, my father, my sister, and my buddy. I don't have many contacts :/
Your buddy, or your buddy?!?

We're on to you!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting woken up at 2:00AM by my sister coming home, making as much noise as conceivably possible, using her phone as a lamp(something it's surprisingly good at), and going to sleep.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My phone appears to be irredeemably fucked at the moment. I get messages on startup about how I need to wipe the data partition (no idea how to do that), the default web browser crashes instantly, and while I can download new apps they won't install or save.

That's just swell.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My phone appears to be irredeemably fucked at the moment. I get messages on startup about how I need to wipe the data partition (no idea how to do that), the default web browser crashes instantly, and while I can download new apps they won't install or save.

That's just swell.

Look up the make and model online, or call the provider (on a different phone). You can figure out how to perform a factory reset, which should fix it; just make sure you've backed up any pictures or whatever you want first.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

We started Adobe Illustrator class today! Hooray!

We're in the Mac lab. FUUUUUUUUU

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Google fucked up Chrome for Android. Whenever I click on an external link on this forum, I have to refresh the page because it freezes, youtube links have to be clicked TWICE, and it's just generally slow.

GODDAMNIT GOOGLE. IT WAS WORKING FINE  BEFOREEEE!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 ... 3345