Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1623 1624 [1625] 1626 1627 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697318 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I usually like to stay up at night because I have the house to myself that late. If I had to work at night, it'd probably lose its charm real fast. Especially driving at night.
At least you have a nice, relatively safe car. I hate walking around downtown at night.
Also, I know what your avatar is from and that game is a rage in and of itself.
Bring pepperspray!
I don't even know where the hell to buy that stuff >_>
Wal-Mart?

More seriously, I have no idea. Sorry D:
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I usually like to stay up at night because I have the house to myself that late. If I had to work at night, it'd probably lose its charm real fast. Especially driving at night.
At least you have a nice, relatively safe car. I hate walking around downtown at night.
Also, I know what your avatar is from and that game is a rage in and of itself.
Bring pepperspray!
I don't even know where the hell to buy that stuff >_>
Wal-Mart?

More seriously, I have no idea. Sorry D:
Yep. Walmart or the internet.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh.  What type of downtown is it? [To AlleeCat of course, nip the quote pyramid in the bud]  Of course, my experience is of Rochester, Minnesota, not exactly the most lively downtown.

Anyways, to be on topic: any sort of racist/homophobic statement from my coworkers could easily fit in here.   I really need a proper grey/white collar job that I went to school for.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Recipie for ghetto-pepperspray: Franks Red Hot sauce(Or any hot sauce), water it down until runny, spray bottle. Tada! Caution, have not tested.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Recipie for ghetto-pepperspray: Franks Red Hot sauce(Or any hot sauce), water it down until runny, spray bottle. Tada! Caution, have not tested.
Just use habanero oil.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I think that pepper spray would be cheaper to buy by itself...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

*hides away while he puts on his ballistic goggles*

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A couple things wrong with that.
First, why would water down the hot sauce? If anything Franks Red Hot isn't potent enough. Use something stronger.

Second, a spray bottle big enough to get a damaging quantity of hot sauce into somebody's eyes is going to a be a bit too big to conceal.

Third, it might be a good idea to actually test it before deployment. When it doubt, spray hot sauce into your own eyes. I'll leave you to explain to the EMTs why you did that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

Third, it might be a good idea to actually test it before deployment. When it doubt, spray hot sauce into your own eyes. I'll leave you to explain to the EMTs why you did that.
"My screams scared the muggers away."
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile

I'm too lazy to lose weight, too lazy to pick up some work so I can buy myself games, too lazy to learn something useful on the computer except good build for Gangplank, too unsocial to make good connections.

And too. Fucking. Young.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh... how old are you?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Qualifies me to work in North Korea legally.

Wait, that's at the age of 8.

I can migrate to China and harvest rice. And bamboo. And make a grasshouse.
Get it? Bamboo is a kind of grass. House out of bamboo on bamboo. Grasshouse.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Youth is wasted on the young.
This is a blank sig.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Old men should get some youth. Except Gordon Freeman. Actually, with Gordon Freeman. He had no youth.

... I think I misunderstood the concept of youth and it's definition and offended a popular and liked man.

Nightynight.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Youth is wasted on the young.
But... definitions D:
Anyway, not like anyone would do any better with it. It's pretty much only good for wasting.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 1623 1624 [1625] 1626 1627 ... 3345