Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1578 1579 [1580] 1581 1582 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703776 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

However, no matter what happens, there will be interrupts and decisions that no one can avoid.  Like the Paragon Tali interupt, Renegade Kai Leng interupt, and punching the reporter in the face.  In ALL the games

This Paragon Shepard never punched the reporter in the face. Instead, he publicly humiliated her on her own show by displaying how much of a no-talent hack she was. Twice.

I have yet to play Renegade enough to avoid hugging Tali  :-[
Wait, you can talk her down in ME2 as well?
Totally doing this.
Also, Garrus.
Best.
I know you can do it as Paragon. Usually my Renegade characters just punch her :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I've had enough of your misleading rhetoric. *PAWNCH*

I know you can do it in ME1, but not sure about 2 or 3.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

You can.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

You can.
Yay!
Jean-Luc Shepard is a go go.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, found the replacement mouse. It's in the shape of a sports(?) car, the too-small buttons are located over a painful hump, and there's two bright-as-fuck lights on it that I can't turn off. My eyes hurt from them, and I'm not looking at them directly. It has an extremely high default sensitivity, and Windows does not have a setting in between too fast and too slow.

And worst of all, it's only a 3-button mouse. I miss being able to go back and forth between folders and webpages with just the touch of a button.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Akura, I might only have a 2.5 button mouse (Not calling the thing a proper 3 button mouse when the middle mouse button only works under heavy pressure), but at least mine isn't a car-shaped lamp.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

MY laptop doesn't even have a scrollbar.  How is having a 3 button mouse bad?
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I thought I couldn't scroll, but then I found out that the edges of my touchpad are a scroll function. It took me almost three years to discover this, and I still don't use it often.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

My laptop is the same way, although I re-formatted my hard-drive a few months ago and I've just been too lazy to re-install the drivers for it. I tried once and that just made it so my touchpad didn't work at all.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I thought I couldn't scroll, but then I found out that the edges of my touchpad are a scroll function. It took me almost three years to discover this, and I still don't use it often.
Often or... at all. I'm pretty sure I've mostly disabled the feature on this computer. Not sure if it can actually be turned off on this one (short of turning off the touchpad entirely), but you can definitely set it to be a minuscule strip of the touchpad that's basically impossible to activate. Which is good enough for me.

Quite frankly, if I can reach the touchpad I can probably reach the spacebar (which generally does page down), the arrow keys, or just the page down on the numpad. All of the which mostly does the same thing... and without having to screw with a bloody touchpad to any extent beyond the hated necessity.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I have to prepare some 'talking material' for a debate for our Tourism Industry classes. The topic is 'Influence of terrorism on tourism.'

The catch? I have to show that terrorism has minimal-to-no impact on tourism :I

It's damned hard nut to crack and I hope that this one debate will not be biased.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Just do what Dubai does: Lie your ass off and pretend that opulence=tourism.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

"The good thing this time round is we're investing more in it from a marketing perspective," Kirton said. "With Dark Souls and Demon's Souls, it was very focused, small-scale. We're treating this as a massive, massive triple-A title."

"We're going to go guns blazing with it, and hope to God that it works," Kirton said. "We're going after people who love and adore Dark Souls, while hopefully widening the net a little. I'm not saying that every Skyrim player's going to be jumping on Dark Souls, but it would be nice if some of them did. It's a different game, sure."
Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/namco-going-guns-blazing-to-market-dark-souls-ii-6408385 (Emphasis mine.)

Fucking hell... no... please don't... just... why!?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I'm not even sure what to think anymore. All the actual gameplay stuff I've seen is good, great, even. But their press releases are just an unending avalanche of horrifically concerning statements.

Fortunately, this is just marketing. It wouldn't be the first time an amazing game had shit marketing (*cough*Earthbound*cough*).
No Gods, No Masters.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

This makes me happy my hardware suck so the only games I'll ever play are classics~
Pages: 1 ... 1578 1579 [1580] 1581 1582 ... 3345