Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1469 1470 [1471] 1472 1473 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3709267 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Bethesda's constant refusal to deal with or even acknowledge the issues in their products. The creation kit they slapped on for modding Skyrim is malfunctional in all the ways the Fallout 3/new vegas GECK was, and then some. There are multiple critically damaging errors that simply make many mods go down the drain because there's no way to work around them and no plans whatsoever to deal with the bugs themselves. "it's a havok issue" is more than likely a flat-out lie most of the time.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Bethesda's constant refusal to deal with or even acknowledge the issues in their products. The creation kit they slapped on for modding Skyrim is malfunctional in all the ways the Fallout 3/new vegas GECK was, and then some. There are multiple critically damaging errors that simply make many mods go down the drain because there's no way to work around them and no plans whatsoever to deal with the bugs themselves. "it's a havok issue" is more than likely a flat-out lie most of the time.
what are you trying to do?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE
WE CAN ALL DO THAT TOO SO TRY SOMETHING NEW

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

I checked out the leaked ending for Bioshock Infinite. God damn, it's so impossibly stupid. So stupid, that it basically retcons the previous two games in the process.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I checked out the leaked ending for Bioshock Infinite. God damn, it's so impossibly stupid. So stupid, that it basically retcons the previous two games in the process.
there was a leak?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

there was a leak?
Yeah, there was a leak of the ending cinematic. I managed to get a look at it before it was taken down. It's a lame twist, and it involves time travel/alternate realities.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

there was a leak?
Yeah, there was a leak of the ending cinematic. I managed to get a look at it before it was taken down. It's a lame twist, and it involves time travel/alternate realities.

Damn.  Why do things have to escalate to such ridiculous stupidity?  I wish more people knew how to put out sequels while preserving a lower key.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

there was a leak?

Damn.  Why do things have to escalate to such ridiculous stupidity?  I wish more people knew how to put out sequels while preserving a lower key.
KNO JOO FOOL
EVERYDING MAAAST BEY BEEEGER! EVERYDING MAAST BEY LAAUDER! EVERYDING MAAST BEY MOURE COLORFUUUL!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

there was a leak?

KNO JOO FOOL
EVERYDING MAAAST BEY BEEEGER! EVERYDING MAAST BEY LAAUDER! EVERYDING MAAST BEY MOURE COLORFUUUL!

Shush David Cage.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

KNO JOO FOOL
EVERYDING MAAAST BEY BEEEGER! EVERYDING MAAST BEY LAAUDER! EVERYDING MAAST BEY MOURE BRAAAAAAUUUN!
Fixed it for you.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

there was a leak?

To be fair, if you were following any of the pre-release coverage, you knew this was coming. When the trailers show Elizabeth opening tears to 1950s America, you know some stupid time-travel, time traveler twist is in the cards.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, was supposed to go to the dentist at the same time I took my computer in to be checked out(turned out the graphics card died, replaced surprisingly cheaply). She didn't, presumably because she preferred to instead pick up an order of Chinese take-out for my stepdad(which I don't know if he actually ate).

Now my stepdad is somehow pissed off about something. My sister seems to think that my mom and him had a fight. Either way, he's taking it out on me. He's giving me shit about an issue he is always happy to return to: the smell of my room. Because, really, 4 dogs and the 32-pack of beer and bag of weed he goes through on a daily basis must smell like flowers when taken together. Not only that, but the one time he wasn't slamming my bedroom door closed was to open it to allow a bunch of smoke in. He claims he accidentally set a rag on fire, possibly when a log fell out of the wood stove(no, I don't know how that can happen, let alone believe it). The smoke certainly smelled different, and all night I had trouble breathing while my sister said she passed out(despite us opening a window to air out), so I can't help but think this might actually have been an attempt to kill us. I'm currently carrying a knife just in case he tries a more direct approach, and I certainly won't hesitate to use it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

There is this supremely annoying guy I sit next to in one of my classes who I think might be Armchair Liberal incarnate. His response to any discussion is essentially the same thing, that being that Americans are all fat, lazy, stupid, greedy manchildren so we deserve any misfortune that befalls us. He more or less is hoping to see the country fall into disarray.

Even my bleeding-heart reels at this guy's obnoxiousness. His voice is really off-putting too, but that might just be because of what he is saying. I'm pretty sure this is the kind of guy conservatives like to pretend all liberals are.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 1469 1470 [1471] 1472 1473 ... 3345