Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693110 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19845 on: January 14, 2013, 08:24:29 pm »

A) No. They actually use pretty good chunks of meat.
B) I don't know. I can't eat lettuce. It always looks pretty vibrant and crunchy, though.
C) No. They use real cheese, not that stuff you get with boxed macaroni.

Where are you that Taco Bell is so friggin' bad?

Canada

Where are you where they actually use Chunks of meat?

I mean it they do not serve 'chunks' of meat where I live in their Tacos.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19846 on: January 14, 2013, 08:25:04 pm »

B) I don't know. I can't eat lettuce. It always looks pretty vibrant and crunchy, though.

Canada

Where are you where they actually use Chunks of meat?
Stateside. Specifically, that one state that is on your border.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19847 on: January 14, 2013, 09:13:40 pm »

no matter what line you get in at the store, it will be the slowest.
IFF you're in a hurry.

It's actually kind of amusing, there's been a number of times I've let more than one person cut in front me (I had full grocery load, they had like... much less.) and still came out the line before some folks that got in lines before me did.

When you're zen, the world zens with you.Hahaha, not really, but you don't notice the time passing quite as intensely, so the subjective effect is the same.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19848 on: January 14, 2013, 09:25:27 pm »

My sister won't stop talking in 'Ermagherd' speak or whatever the fuck that meme's called. She also changed the background to photoshop of the original image. GRAAAAARGH.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19849 on: January 14, 2013, 10:02:02 pm »

Wait, what? Enhance.

ENHANCE!
I can't eat lettuce.

MAXIMUM CARNIVORE!
It's true. My body does terrible things when you put fiber in it.
...It becomes regular?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19850 on: January 14, 2013, 10:03:12 pm »

Wait, what? Enhance.

ENHANCE!
I can't eat lettuce.

MAXIMUM CARNIVORE!
It's true. My body does terrible things when you put fiber in it.
...It becomes regular?
I do not have a facepalm of sufficient magnitude to address that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #19851 on: January 14, 2013, 11:06:56 pm »

You know, I know I should really not mind otherkin at all- they're just irrelevent idiots- but something about the sheer magnitude of their stupidity gives me a pretty big hateboner for them. I don't really know why it's otherkin instead of creationists, for example, except possibly that otherkin are neckbearded basement-dwellers, generally, or special-snowflake teenagers, and not as widely distributed.

Bullshit identity politics sort of gets me riled up in general, actually. I don't have any problem at all, I should quickly add, with gay or trans or bi people. But the...transethnics and the demiromantics and the transabled and the otherkin...something about them sets me off.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:09:21 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19852 on: January 14, 2013, 11:10:10 pm »

...It becomes regular?
His body responds irregularly to regularity.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #19853 on: January 14, 2013, 11:47:44 pm »

Bullshit identity politics sort of gets me riled up in general, actually. I don't have any problem at all, I should quickly add, with gay or trans or bi people. But the...transethnics and the demiromantics and the transabled and the otherkin...something about them sets me off.
I'd not actually heard of transabled before but wow.

There are limits to acceptance of what other people identify as, and when people begin to indulge in fantasy that leaves them in a generally agreed upon worse position than they are now, it becomes rather offensive. It's safe to say that no one but the staunchest of sexists would say that being of one or the other sex puts you at any inherent disadvantage, and it's easy to understand, in light of the absolute inability to experience the other sex's perspective, why people would long for it. But why, why, would you want to be disabled? To want that is to suggest that a person who has had that situation forced upon themselves has actually come into possession of something desirable, and while I don't think being disabled is the worst thing in the world, I'd hope we can all agree that it involves actual disabilities.

I also have a latent feeling that part of this stems from a desire for sympathy. Which may be unkind to suggest, but it seems like a pretty obvious conclusion to come to.

I'm all for letting people be whole they want and feel how they like, and reserving judgment whenever possible. But I'm having a real tough time not judging this one. It's taking all my wealth of neutrality to hold back. And I'm failing.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19854 on: January 14, 2013, 11:56:23 pm »

Water's being cut around my state.

This has nothing to do with the fact that the senior management of the state's water company hates the political party running the state, criticizes their policies, and that this is happening close to election day.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #19855 on: January 15, 2013, 12:00:07 am »

It isn't really even that, although it is partially that- it's that if you're gay or bi, that is something that you actually are- the a priori category of attraction and orientation- and if you are trans, that is also something that you actually are- a mismatch in the a priori categories of sex and gender.

Not so when you identify as a fucking flying wolf.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19856 on: January 15, 2013, 12:38:45 am »

I generally don't have a problem with furries. Some of them are okay, and one I know is actually a rather talented DJ. There's still a point where it goes from "Kinda weird, but okay" to "Dear lord get a grip".

And I am actually getting a little mad now. I could have gone my entire life without imagining or knowing that such a thing as "transabled" exists.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19857 on: January 15, 2013, 12:49:58 am »

I've known about that transabled thing for a while. On the other hand, I've never heard of these "otherkin" until now, and now I'm just confused.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19858 on: January 15, 2013, 01:02:27 am »

not all furries are otherkin
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19859 on: January 15, 2013, 01:13:02 am »

Transabled? It's possible, for example, to lose the ability to have sex entirely depending on the disablility. like certain people in wheelchairs. And someone, please, if I have no clue waht is going on, please correct me.

Wikipedia tells me otherkin are people who think they are animals in human bodies. In the words of Aristopheles, "That's just silly".
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 1322 1323 [1324] 1325 1326 ... 3345