Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692683 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19860 on: January 15, 2013, 01:14:57 am »

Transabled? It's possible, for example, to lose the ability to have sex entirely depending on the disablility. like certain people in wheelchairs. And someone, please, if I have no clue waht is going on, please correct me.

Wikipedia tells me otherkin are people who think they are animals in human bodies. In the words of Aristopheles, "That's just silly".
"Transabled" refers to people who are not disabled but wish to be (for whatever reason).
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Delayed Calamities Edition
« Reply #19861 on: January 15, 2013, 01:52:22 am »

Transabled? It's possible, for example, to lose the ability to have sex entirely depending on the disablility. like certain people in wheelchairs. And someone, please, if I have no clue waht is going on, please correct me.

Wikipedia tells me otherkin are people who think they are animals in human bodies. In the words of Aristopheles, "That's just silly".
"Transabled" refers to people who are not disabled but wish to be (for whatever reason).

... Um. If you have a brick and a spinal cord, that is EASILY fixed. How do they manage to stay 'abled' if they don't want to be? o.O
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19862 on: January 15, 2013, 01:56:49 am »

... Um. If you have a brick and a spinal cord, that is EASILY fixed. How do they manage to stay 'abled' if they don't want to be? o.O
Don't ask me! I don't understand it at all D:

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #19863 on: January 15, 2013, 02:31:40 am »

Probably because any attempt to permanently disable oneself is also gonna be seriously life-threatening which, in a lot of places in the US at least, would be grounds for involuntary commitment. Also probably the huge risk of death rather than disability.

I've been reading more and more about this, and I'm just gonna advise everyone here to not do the same.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19864 on: January 15, 2013, 02:33:24 am »

As someone who has spent most of the day helping out my currently disabled mother, I'm inclined to think these people haven't spent much time around someone who is actually disabled. Spending several minutes to transfer from a bed or couch to a wheelchair (it may have taken her quite a bit longer than usual because she was experiencing back pain).

But onto more pleasant conversation. There was earlier talk of Taco Bell and KFC restaurants combined into one. My question is, why have they not combined any of their food into one; why am I not able to buy Kentucky Fried Tacos?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19865 on: January 15, 2013, 02:45:52 am »

But onto more pleasant conversation. There was earlier talk of Taco Bell and KFC restaurants combined into one. My question is, why have they not combined any of their food into one; why am I not able to buy Kentucky Fried Tacos?
Well, I kinda doubt the lettuce and tomato or whatever would taste all that great...

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19866 on: January 15, 2013, 02:57:18 am »

Well, I kinda doubt the lettuce and tomato or whatever would taste all that great...
Well, you might have to fry the shell separately from everything else, though it would be worth trying both ways just for SCIENCE!.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #19867 on: January 15, 2013, 03:12:50 am »

I just want strips of bacon, battered, deep fried, then battered and deep fried again, then dipped in maple syrup and rolled in bacon bits.

Is that so hard?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19868 on: January 15, 2013, 03:16:49 am »

Eh? You can fry tomatoes, at least, just fine, and folks seem to like 'em (I mean... hell, dude. They made a movie.). Not sure about lettuce, but gods know someone down here's figured either that out or a fair substitute. There's a few fry-abled roughage-vegetables, I think.

Taco shells also react favorably to being lightly fried, as well.

Point being that if you really feel like frying all the constituent parts of a taco and then constructing something edible from them, it's doable without much in the way of notable innovation or difficulty.

E: Anyway, what can be taken away from these ruminations is simple. If it can be fried, someone in the US has probably fried it. If it can't be fried, some crazy sumbitch has probably fried it anyway.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:32:02 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19869 on: January 15, 2013, 03:36:11 am »

They managed to deep fry a MARS BAR.

and ICE CREAM.

I think they can figure out a taco.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19870 on: January 15, 2013, 06:24:20 am »

I just realised that girls actually like eye contact.
I always refrained from prolonged eye contact fearing i would feel stalkery to them.

Now im Annoyed. Well.. Fuck.

Anyways.. Back to insanity i go.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #19871 on: January 15, 2013, 06:29:44 am »

God, isn't eye contact the worst? I dunno, I always found it uncomfortable as a child (borderline AS at work...), and now I find it highly erotic, and therefore even more uncomfortable.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19872 on: January 15, 2013, 06:40:00 am »

Now i do remember that one day i really kept eye contact with a ladyfriend, we ended up with HFS but then her dad barged in and we quickly got back on our spots.

Also content because i rage thinking about all those times girls have actually hinted at liking me.
Going to be hard getting out of the closet as a girl.. The majority of girls like guys :/
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19873 on: January 15, 2013, 02:13:02 pm »

Now i do remember that one day i really kept eye contact with a ladyfriend, we ended up with HFS but then her dad barged in and we quickly got back on our spots.
I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to here, but I'm just now imagining you engaging in some sort of erotic act with a ladyfriend, when suddenly an endless supply of demons bursts forth from somebody's orifice.

DrPoo, I'd just like to take a second here to say how much I love your euphemisms. Because they really are the best, even if I have trouble understanding them sometimes.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 02:19:22 pm by Kadzar »
Glory to Arstotzka!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19874 on: January 15, 2013, 02:18:24 pm »

I don't like receiving eye contact, but it really freaks people out when I return it. I think I might have the crazy eyes.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 1323 1324 [1325] 1326 1327 ... 3345