Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 [1270] 1271 1272 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701906 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19035 on: December 14, 2012, 10:18:25 pm »

Cross-posting from sad thread:

Elementary school shooting in Connecticut, 27 dead including 18 kids.
I hope the NRA keeps their goddamn fucking traps shut. If I so much as see one instance of "Well, if only those kids had been armed..." I'm going to rip somebody's brain out through their asshole and then feed it to them.
Also heard about this, makes me rage so much :/
I do not like when this happens, not because it makes me feel mad or sad, but because it makes me indignant at myself that I seem to be unable to care.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Kinda Progressive Edition
« Reply #19036 on: December 14, 2012, 10:22:07 pm »

I hope the NRA keeps their goddamn fucking traps shut. If I so much as see one instance of "Well, if only those kids had been armed..." I'm going to rip somebody's brain out through their asshole and then feed it to them.
I do not like when this happens, not because it makes me feel mad or sad, but because it makes me indignant at myself that I seem to be unable to care.
Don't worry, a majority of people don't really care. It just serves as another stage for people to flaunt their political beliefs. I can't even say I really care about it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19037 on: December 14, 2012, 10:23:10 pm »

flash player, just... flash player.

It crashes with the current setup used at my college, (4 stations hosted off of one computer, works fairly well excluding FLASH)  Prior versions of flash worked but I see no way to to get them to install themselves, as it keeps telling you a new version is available so download that and not this version. 

I dislike flash player but it is necessary to have in todays web, well, mostly necessary...
Can't use older flash player, everything will balk at you for trying such a thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19038 on: December 14, 2012, 10:25:37 pm »

Don't worry, a majority of people don't really care. It just serves as another stage for people to flaunt their political beliefs. I can't even say I really care about it.
True, but it does much to excacerbate my internal debates, which does not lend itself to my peace of mind.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19039 on: December 14, 2012, 10:40:30 pm »

Somewhere in Dubai (or elsewhere if they already left), at least one person is shaking their fist.

Not anyone here though, I don't think.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19040 on: December 14, 2012, 11:32:18 pm »

Stupid call reports. If the data is pre-loaded into the report (X store, Y store number, Z address, etc,) which it is, I shouldn't have to answer store specific questions. Each report I fill out (at least one per store,) asks me no less than three times if I'm working in a Best Buy. WTF, IT department?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19041 on: December 15, 2012, 01:48:17 am »

Stupid call reports. If the data is pre-loaded into the report (X store, Y store number, Z address, etc,) which it is, I shouldn't have to answer store specific questions. Each report I fill out (at least one per store,) asks me no less than three times if I'm working in a Best Buy. WTF, IT department?
Blame Corporate

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #19042 on: December 15, 2012, 02:00:03 am »

There was no safety justification, are the cops legally allowed to use tasers purely to make people more compliant?

I'm pretty sure this is the main purpose for them.  They're literally referred to as a "pain compliance tool".  "Pain compliance" is the first and primary tactic employed by police against an uncooperative person.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19043 on: December 15, 2012, 02:19:54 am »

...I just posted a very vitriolic rant to facebook. I feel much better now.

For those of you who want to read it, I present it here, behind this spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 02:23:05 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19044 on: December 15, 2012, 02:26:27 am »

...I just posted a very vitriolic rant to facebook. I feel much better now.

For those of you who want to read it, I present it here, behind this spoiler.

well said sir, unfortunately we dont have those brains in politics.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19045 on: December 15, 2012, 03:11:44 am »

Somewhere in Dubai (or elsewhere if they already left), at least one person is shaking their fist.

Not anyone here though, I don't think.
So.....what does the treaty do?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19046 on: December 15, 2012, 02:31:42 pm »

People have been sharing this around on Facebook ._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19047 on: December 15, 2012, 02:33:12 pm »

Children are allowed to pray in schools. What's illegal is forcing children to pray in school.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19048 on: December 15, 2012, 02:46:40 pm »

Maybe it would have been prevented if they have security at the school.

More rage at American school systems.
Why the fuck do American schools pospone the Standardized Tests for TWO HOURS to wait for late people? In an effective learning place will just start on time and either deny late people entry or let tem deal with lost time.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19049 on: December 15, 2012, 08:27:36 pm »

Children are allowed to pray in schools. What's illegal is forcing children to pray in school.
True.  At my school there is a very strong Christian population AND atheist population.  The school doesn't force anyone to pray, BUT there are Christian clubs/activities that are done by members of the student body.  All done before and after the school day.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.
Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 [1270] 1271 1272 ... 3345