Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 974 975 [976] 977 978 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703565 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14625 on: September 04, 2012, 05:56:36 pm »

It's one of the things I use to sell computers to people who are easily fascinated. They'll sit there and just scroll windows for like, 20 minutes before buying.

It's almost disturbing to watch.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Lactose Tolerance Edition
« Reply #14626 on: September 04, 2012, 05:58:00 pm »

I only spent 5 minutes, must be my amazing willpower.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14627 on: September 04, 2012, 05:58:43 pm »

holy what that's awesome

When did windows get neat easter eggs like that?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #14628 on: September 04, 2012, 06:00:41 pm »

Probably about the time people were disabling the Windows button because it's a pain in the ass. :P
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14629 on: September 04, 2012, 06:29:58 pm »

It's one of the things I use to sell computers to people who are easily fascinated. They'll sit there and just scroll windows for like, 20 minutes before buying.

This... Made my damn day. I only did it for a second or two, but I am SO showing my parents later tonight.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14630 on: September 04, 2012, 06:49:51 pm »

I learned it completely by accident, when I missed the Alt key when alt-tabbing.

Windows-tabbing is waaaaay cooler though!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14631 on: September 04, 2012, 07:01:54 pm »

holy what that's awesome

When did windows get neat easter eggs like that?

It was actually in Vista. There were 2 icons next to the Start menu. One showed the desktop, the other did the window scrolling. Unfortunately, I could never get it to work under Vista.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #14632 on: September 04, 2012, 07:17:21 pm »

Eh, I knew this for a long time! >:-0

That does not make it any less cooler.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14633 on: September 04, 2012, 08:33:12 pm »

This... Made my damn day. I only did it for a second or two, but I am SO showing my parents later tonight.
I think i would confuse my father even more with that shorcut. He thought i was some magician after showing him the function of F11 on browsers :/

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #14634 on: September 04, 2012, 08:48:11 pm »

Windows Key + E brings you to My Computer.
Windows Key + D brings you to desktop.
Windows Key + F brings you to search.
Windows Key + L brings you back to the login screen.
Windows Key + M minimizes all active windows.
You didn't tell them about Windows+Tab?

For shame.
Pshaw, see what you've done? This is something you leave for people to discover one night when sleep deprived and then sit giggling at it for hours on end.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14635 on: September 04, 2012, 08:49:32 pm »

I think i would confuse my father even more with that shorcut. He thought i was some magician after showing him the function of F11 on browsers :/
Just tell him it's exactly like alt+tab, but with the whole window, not just a picture.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14636 on: September 04, 2012, 08:54:59 pm »

Just tell him it's exactly like alt+tab, but with the whole window, not just a picture.
Considering im the only computer literate in the house, im keeping status quo that way no one feels like experimenting :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14637 on: September 04, 2012, 09:08:33 pm »

Considering im the only computer literate in the house, im keeping status quo that way no one feels like experimenting :P
You mean you don't want him randomly deleting stuff in regedit? How is he supposed to keep you on your toes? :P

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #14638 on: September 04, 2012, 09:16:39 pm »

I scare the shit out of my vaguely techy friends at college by manually cleaning my registry.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14639 on: September 04, 2012, 09:20:42 pm »

You mean you don't want him randomly deleting stuff in regedit? How is he supposed to keep you on your toes? :P
trust me, that HP printer keeps me clogged up with work. think its time to upgrade soon.
Pages: 1 ... 974 975 [976] 977 978 ... 3345