Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708525 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: VROOM VROOM! Edition
« Reply #13440 on: July 20, 2012, 01:44:25 pm »

Thunderstorms going through the area.  Cue everyone on Facebook going: "omg thunderstorms r loud"

::)
Omg people forgot that?

::)

;_-

AT-

NA-

*Sigh*

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #13441 on: July 20, 2012, 01:45:06 pm »

The thing that is bugging me now is the 12 weapon slots, i mean seriously, even if I carry only 1 gun for each ammo type, i still don't have enough room to carry half the weapon pickups between vending machines.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13442 on: July 20, 2012, 01:51:33 pm »

The thing that is bugging me now is the 12 weapon slots, i mean seriously, even if I carry only 1 gun for each ammo type, i still don't have enough room to carry half the weapon pickups between vending machines.
You'll get more slots. And after a while, you'll learn to triage what you pick up. With my Brick, I don't even bother picking shit up unless it's worth $25K or more. And I *still* get full of guns sometimes before I can hit a vending machine.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13443 on: July 20, 2012, 05:55:09 pm »

My fat, stupid fucking dog.

Eats whatever he can when we're not at home, and that includes getting up on tables to get scraps or lick crumbs.

But what really pissed me off? The dumb mother fucker just puked, right on my couch. Not like, standing there and puked on to the cushions. No, from the looks of it he was laying on the couch and literally whaarfed right across the edge on to the floor. Imagine being a human laying in bed and basically rolling on your side and just blowing chunks off the side of your mattress.

I love this dog but fucking goddamnit, I'm sick to death of his routine. If he's not trying to the cat food, he's trying to eat any microscopic scrap of food he can find. If he can't find "food", he'll eat medicine or basically anything with a layer of "flavor" on it, be it Cortisone Cream or lotion. And when he's all done, he thoughtfully pukes it back up on the floor. At times I wish he'd just eat something lethal and fucking get it over with, because that's exactly where he's heading.

And to note, this dog weighs 90 goddamn pounds from eating cat food whenever he can. He needs food about as badly as America needs more guns.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 05:56:49 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #13444 on: July 20, 2012, 06:09:19 pm »

That's pretty bad, and I feel your pain. My family recently rescued a 5 year old shar-pei that had been kept on a 5 foot chain his whole life and only fed scraps or given water whenever it was convenient for the owner. He couldn't walk when we got him and he was almost completely bald. The only reason the humane society didn't euthanize him right away was because his tail just would not stop wagging.

It's been about a year now and, aside from a little wrinkle where his collar had been sinking into his neck and obvious deformation from malnutrition, the only evidence that he had been abused is his mentality toward food. You can take it right out of his mouth and he won't fight you, but he will root around for it all day. He'll jump up on the counter to steal food, and if the cupboard is open even slightly he'll pull it open and gorge himself on half a twenty pound bag of dog food.

Lucky for us he doesn't waste it by puking it back up. He better be pretty damn adorable to make up for it.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #13445 on: July 20, 2012, 06:33:02 pm »

We do share some blame in this, he's a big dog that spends 90% of his time indoors and rarely if ever gets taken on walks or runs. So he's a little neurotic and prone to being a jackass. But of the 4 dogs I've raised or have been raised in my family, none of them have ever been quite like he is. The puking, the stealing food, these are things that happen. (Hell, my parents' pet name for dogs is even "Puker Dog!") But being so goddamn lazy that he's going to lay on my furniture, cover every square inch of it with hair and not even bother to puke somewhere that isn't on my furniture? That fat bastard has crossed the line.

I'm gonna start taking him running as soon as it cools down a little and work him....like a dog!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:36:44 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13446 on: July 20, 2012, 09:57:55 pm »

Hey, at least they still have their sense of amazement and wonder, mr. desensitized to the awesomeness of loud thunderstorms.
I sleep through thunderstorms  :P  They give me the best naps ever.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13447 on: July 20, 2012, 10:22:44 pm »

Hey, at least they still have their sense of amazement and wonder, mr. desensitized to the awesomeness of loud thunderstorms.
I sleep through thunderstorms  :P  They give me the best naps ever.

Seconded. Helps me sleep.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: LIKE A DOG! Edition
« Reply #13448 on: July 20, 2012, 10:24:30 pm »

Thirded. Though I prefer plain rain. And wind keeps me up.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13449 on: July 20, 2012, 10:29:26 pm »

Rain is good. Thunder's too focused to really help you sleep, unless it's common.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13450 on: July 20, 2012, 10:35:43 pm »

I must like having the chance of death waaay too much, because I love walking in thunderstorms, driving way too fast at night, swimming alone after I ate, and drugs. I think I'm indirectly suicidal.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13451 on: July 21, 2012, 08:02:08 am »

it's been fixed, but all the water that's coming out of the taps is brown

If it's brown, drink it down.
If it's black, send it back.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13452 on: July 21, 2012, 08:11:54 am »

PARENTS ARE FUCKING ANNOYING.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13453 on: July 21, 2012, 08:18:09 am »

Gotta love 'em, though.

Seriously, you gotta. Else you get the beatings again.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13454 on: July 21, 2012, 08:19:47 am »

Gotta love 'em, though.

Seriously, you gotta. Else you get the beatings again.

"Let none say, on pain of death, that I am not a kind and loving dictator."
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 3345