Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695685 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7695 on: November 21, 2011, 04:50:01 pm »

*Stares at BD's PS avatar*

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Edition
« Reply #7696 on: November 21, 2011, 04:50:48 pm »

I AM A MLP BRONY FAN BECAUSE I LIKE MLP

There, that how it goes?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: November 21, 2011, 04:51:24 pm »

I don't constantly reference and talk about Problem Sleuth though, I just dislike the whole "LOLZ MLP PRIIIIDE LOL" thing that seems to be going on. So what, you like MLP. You don't deserve a medal or anything.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: November 21, 2011, 04:52:24 pm »

I get irritated when people gush about it to people who obviously don't care.

But if they're gushing about it to fellow fans and you just happen to be within hearing distance, well, too bad :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: November 21, 2011, 04:54:27 pm »

I don't constantly reference and talk about Problem Sleuth though, I just dislike the whole "LOLZ MLP PRIIIIDE LOL" thing that seems to be going on. So what, you like MLP. You don't deserve a medal or anything.
Huh, what? No, that was just some off-topic comment that I made. Nothing more. Totally. M-hm.

I get irritated when people gush about it to people who obviously don't care.

But if they're gushing about it to fellow fans and you just happen to be within hearing distance, well, too bad :P
Actually I think the amount of gushing mostly fine here at the forums. Usually kept to the relevant threads and the occasional avatar. It's only when the thread gets locked and people feel like whining about it in the sad thread when it gets annoying.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: November 21, 2011, 04:55:29 pm »

You mean when it got banned :P
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: November 21, 2011, 04:56:43 pm »

Let's not go back to beating dead ponies, please >.>
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7702 on: November 21, 2011, 04:57:27 pm »

Just as you say.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: November 21, 2011, 04:59:44 pm »

Wasn't going to.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: November 21, 2011, 05:28:18 pm »

Why? Don't you have a category for that yet?

:P
*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: November 21, 2011, 05:29:29 pm »

?_?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Diamond Harddrives Editio
« Reply #7706 on: November 21, 2011, 05:41:48 pm »

I really wish there was a way to sig this without losing context.
Love, scriver~

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: November 21, 2011, 05:42:56 pm »

Just do the Quote Meld:

Let's not go back to beating dead ponies, please >.>

Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: November 21, 2011, 05:44:23 pm »

My only problem with MLP is that it gets to be like a lot of memes....people start talking in the meme. I know one guy from another board that basically has an MLP response pic for everything and drops them like sentence introductions.

Just like when cat pics and owls were how people started communicating with each other, MLP starts to feel intrusive at that point. Especially on like, the Terraria board, where they are legion.

We get you* like it, can you* not throw it in our face? There's all sorts of interesting comparisons I could make about how the MLP fan base behaves and reacts to people reacting to their behavior....but I'm not gonna, because someone will undoubtedly take it personally. Suffice to say that they get defensive, up the pony behavior and create a cycle.

*generic overzealous MLP fan
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:46:14 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: November 21, 2011, 05:44:39 pm »

Ooooooh. That was what you meant.

I think we do have a category for that, by the way. Do you mean it in the slang (necrophiliac) or desecrating dead bodies?
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 3345