Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3699021 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

No, mom, I don't want to hear about militant animal rights activists. No, this is not something to be excited about.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Fucking coyotes man, how do they work? They look like an abused dog and sound like a strangled cat!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sitting at the bus, which is much later than usual, and some woman rides up and offers to sell bus tokens for $1 each(normal fare is $1.50), and when I refuse(mostly because I don't trust random strangers who just come up and start selling stuff), she goes on some tirade about how I hate to see other people get ahead, how I could actually buy something with the 50¢ I save(by the way, bullshit), and how I'm "acting with the Devil". I find that last one to be especially rich, considering my current line of work.

And my computer: STOP CRASHING. Seriously, what the fuck did I ever do to you?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Is it full of dust?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

I'm sitting at the bus, which is much later than usual, and some woman rides up and offers to sell bus tokens for $1 each(normal fare is $1.50), and when I refuse(mostly because I don't trust random strangers who just come up and start selling stuff), she goes on some tirade about how I hate to see other people get ahead, how I could actually buy something with the 50¢ I save(by the way, bullshit), and how I'm "acting with the Devil". I find that last one to be especially rich, considering my current line of work.
Change the situation to an iPod and being called a racist for not trusting a brother and you have every month or so of classes for me.

After a while you recognize the difference between deceptive bullshit and actual emotions. Although most just grow desensitized to any pitch.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it full of dust?
It might be, I haven't checked.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

TWO FUCKING DAYS STRAIGHT IT RAINS RIGHT AFTER PRACTICE.

RAAAAAAGGGHH

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

My monitor just stopped working with no warning or clues~
It's like, I set it to duplicate displays and it does that great, but if I set it to extend, it's DERP NO INPUT *standby*~
What the fuck~
FUCKING FUCK~
SO ANGRY~ D:< ):<

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ein, how can you use the happy sign when raging?

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

Because fuck you, that's why~ ^_^

Anyway, got it working again, so whatever~
Still don't know what the fuck happened~

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

woah, I just realized!

how many times has fuck been said in this thread alone.

I'm guessing by this point it's well over nine thousand.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FRRRRRRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGHGHGGGHGHGHGHGH

^

That is the sound of the last thread of sanity I had shattering.

Excuse me while I go read Harry Potter until they finish growing back in my nose.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

FRRRRRRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHGHGHGGGHGHGHGHGH

^

That is the sound of the last thread of sanity I had shattering.

Excuse me while I go read Harry Potter until they finish growing back in my nose.

:< *Sends huggles.*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah!  Hugs.  That is a good idea.  Thank you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah!  Hugs.  That is a good idea.  Thank you.

:< *Sends huggles.*

MSPaint is inefficient for group hugs :<

What made me rage today was spending an hour fixing Alpha Centauri until I finally got it to work.
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 3345