Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708495 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3900 on: June 02, 2011, 08:11:36 pm »

I've yet to have my revenge, nor have I made arrangements to move in with my dad.

And now he's talking shit about my and my siblings.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: June 02, 2011, 08:14:58 pm »

Let him leave. You'll be better off with him gone and without reason to return. Revenge won't make your life any better.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: June 02, 2011, 08:42:45 pm »

Revenge is a dish best served at a distance.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:51 pm »

Seems schizo bro hasn't been taking his meds.  He's spent part of today simply staring into space, falling asleep at random, even while standing up.  He stood in the hallway for ten minutes, eyes closed, ignoring everyone around him as we tried to get his attention and walked around him.  Then he went downstairs and continued more of the same while sitting on the couch.  Later, he will either throw screaming fits about whatever (especially if mom decides to push his buttons) or demand I have the same annoying philosophical/religious conversations we've continued for years now.  Same questions and everything.

Revenge is a dish best served at a distance.
And cold.  If you're Klingon that is.  In my opinion, OH SNAP STARTED A NORMAL GAME WITH A CHARACTER I'M BAD WITH AAAAAA  Surrendered at 20 minutes in.  Ugh.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:18:15 pm by Euld »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: June 02, 2011, 11:55:34 pm »

Revenge is a dish best served at a distance with a high calibre weapon..

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: June 03, 2011, 12:36:19 am »

Revenge is a dish best served close ranged with a shotgun in front of his family
Fixed.
WHAT!? If you're going to have violent revenge, you may as well have a few splatters.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: June 03, 2011, 12:48:45 am »

Revenge is a dish best not served in Soviet Russia; be careful it does not consume you instead.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: June 03, 2011, 02:30:01 am »

Guys, it's things like this that put everyone who finds a link to Bay12 on a terror watchlist.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: June 03, 2011, 02:35:15 am »

Guys, it's things like this that put everyone who finds a link to Bay12 on a terror watchlist.
We have a game called Liberal Crime Squad. That's more watchlisty.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: June 03, 2011, 02:49:52 am »

Don't go advising people in a thread dedicated to rage to commit violent crimes. Just don't. You're asking for somthing horrible to happen.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: June 03, 2011, 02:58:22 am »

Don't go advising people in a thread dedicated to rage to commit violent crimes. Just don't. You're asking for somthing horrible to happen.
I HIGHLY doubt that someone will blow off someone elses head with a shotgun after hearing about it on Bay12.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: June 03, 2011, 03:00:12 am »

I HIGHLY doubt that someone will blow off someone elses head with a shotgun after hearing about it on Bay12.
You HIGHLY underestimate the susceptibility of people to suggestions of violence while under the influence of their own conflagrating anger.
No Gods, No Masters.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: June 03, 2011, 03:01:26 am »

You really ARE stupid aren't you?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: June 03, 2011, 03:06:11 am »

Not really, someone's not going to kill someone after seeing it be suggested on the internet. Unless they're insane.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: June 03, 2011, 03:16:34 am »

Not really, someone's not going to kill someone after seeing it be suggested on the internet. Unless they're insane.
Googling internet man kills would beg to differ.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 3345