Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708437 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #3915 on: June 03, 2011, 03:22:42 am »

Here's an idea: let's move past the stupid.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: June 03, 2011, 03:23:11 am »

Don't go advising people in a thread dedicated to rage to commit violent crimes. Just don't. You're asking for somthing horrible to happen.
I HIGHLY doubt that someone will blow off someone elses head with a shotgun after hearing about it on Bay12.

You really ARE stupid aren't you?
Not really, someone's not going to kill someone after seeing it be suggested on the internet. Unless they're insane.
Googling internet man kills would beg to differ.
He falls into the insane catagory. (no pun intended)
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: June 03, 2011, 04:19:50 am »

The thing is, AoD, anyone here could be insane as well. And, if something horrible was to happen because of womethong said here, "Oh, but he was insane" or "But I didn't know he was insane" would be rather poor excuses.

That said, people really don't need to be "insane" to do really stupid things when they're angry and raging.
Love, scriver~

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: June 03, 2011, 06:17:52 am »

Guys suggesting murder: YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

I was thinking more of a long-term injury/incarceration type of revenge.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: June 03, 2011, 06:21:34 am »

Guys suggesting murder: YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

I was thinking more of a long-term injury/incarceration type of revenge.
Aroo?

How could you possibly get him incarcerated?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: June 03, 2011, 06:26:26 am »

The fact that he repeatedly and blatantly breaks the law and tramples all over Akura's rights right in front of him doesn't ring any bells for you?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: June 03, 2011, 06:29:59 am »

The fact that he repeatedly and blatantly breaks the law and tramples all over Akura's rights right in front of him doesn't ring any bells for you?
Oh, yeah! I forgot about that.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: June 03, 2011, 09:11:21 am »

How about this: You have a couple of options.
A) Begin carrying a tape recorder around with you. This means, however, that you have to watch your tongue, but you can use this as a double whammy. Not only can you get info on your stepdad, but your work too.

B) Let him go, and good riddance. Save your money in a stash or secret bank account, get out on your own, and get on with life. Get your revenge by not being a loser and having an awesome life.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: June 03, 2011, 01:42:32 pm »

I reccomend giving a taste of his own medicine, dumbfuck must have enough evidence in plain sight to incriminate him in a heartbeat.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #3924 on: June 03, 2011, 01:46:33 pm »

How about this: You have a couple of options.
A) Begin carrying a tape recorder around with you. This means, however, that you have to watch your tongue, but you can use this as a double whammy. Not only can you get info on your stepdad, but your work too.

B) Let him go, and good riddance. Save your money in a stash or secret bank account, get out on your own, and get on with life. Get your revenge by not being a loser and having an awesome life.

Ya. B is the way to go. The greatest defiance you can possibly show to someone like that is to live your life well.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: June 03, 2011, 01:53:31 pm »

From someone that had an abusive step dad-like figure in the household....let him walk. Whatever token vengeance you can get off of him won't compare to the self-inflicted damage you'll do keeping him in your life and thoughts. Life starts over again (sort of) once he's gone.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: June 03, 2011, 03:08:11 pm »

On a more light-hearted note, "Okay, I'm gonna be done with work with plenty of time to catch the bus... Oh, my boss wants me to mix up a couple liters of medium, okay, I got this... Hooray, done, and with... -1 minutes to spare? ARRRRRRGH"
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: June 03, 2011, 05:12:25 pm »

Also completely ignoring the past couple of posts...

The bus driver on what is almost certainly his first day on the job. Shows up to my stop almost 20 minutes late(mind you, I wait there for over half an hour already), doesn't go more than 40MPH the entire time, hits almost every red light, doesn't even know the route - has to have one of the passengers tell him where to go - and the bus was so crowded, that while being jostled by people moving around I accidentally hit some poor old lady with my crotch(very uncomfortable for both parties involved).

I swear, if they hadn't capped his ass a few weeks ago, I'd say this guy looked just like Osama, too. They didn't kill bin Laden, they put him on the Suffolk County Transit Route S66.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: June 03, 2011, 06:12:34 pm »

They didn't kill bin Laden, they put him on the Suffolk County Transit Route S66.

Perhaps that was a fate worse than death?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: June 03, 2011, 06:18:27 pm »

"We will slowly drive away from the infidels when they come running to the bus stop! Take that American pig-dogs!"
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 3345