Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701315 times)

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #1170 on: March 03, 2011, 03:45:49 pm »

There are a few other PKD novels they could try to slip in as Blade Runner plots. They probably won't, but it would be awesome to see Martian Time-Slip as Blade Runner: Destiny: Forever or some nonsense.

They'll probably just be bad though. Oh well.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 03, 2011, 05:06:51 pm »

More and more being dissatisfied at work. Some of it is because of from not being paid, some of it is from having religion crammed down my throat every 5 minutes, including compulsory prayer and Bible Study every day - which, as a non-volunteer, I shouldn't be forced to be a part of, but I've been told more than once I have no choice to opt out of it - and some of it is the fact(which one of my coworkers brought up today) is that my bosses, who ARE paid employees, do very little work other than when they can look good on a camera, while the volunteers and "volunteers" bust our asses off for nothing.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 03, 2011, 05:11:47 pm »

GODDAMNIT MINECRAFT FUCKING WORK WIHT A MOD INSTALLED FOR ONCE

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 03, 2011, 05:50:16 pm »

Yes it was.

Why?

Because as expedition leader, I have the final say on where the wagon stops, and I wanted to feel the ocean mist on my beard, that's why.

At least you picked an interesting spot. It's

Land Water Water Land
Land Water Water Land
Land Water Water Land
Land Water Water Land

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 03, 2011, 06:58:32 pm »

which version of the mod installer did you used?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: March 03, 2011, 07:01:48 pm »

which version of the mod installer did you used?

Also.. did you remove that uuh.. forgot the folder name.. did ya?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: March 04, 2011, 09:48:07 am »

So, my stepdad's nephew breaks down nearby, so he goes and says he'll be back in about an hour. I call work and tell them I might be half an hour late.

An hour and a half later, I call him, and he says that he decided to stay and fix his nephew's vehicle, and that he might be another hour. Meanwhile, I'm pretty late for work as it is.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 05, 2011, 08:57:58 pm »

I desire the opportunity to do horrible violence to the heads of Turbine, Inc. Now, Dungeons and Dragons Online is a fun, game, when you can play it. When it lags out for ten minutes at a time, so that I can't perform any action what-so-ever, that's not fun. DDO's lag problem has been well known for a long time. If they aren't going to spring for enough server space to handle the load of players, I would appreciate if they would at least implement a login queue or something.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: March 07, 2011, 07:42:37 am »

Internet went out for more than 24 hours, right when I really needed it.

Not only that, but last night one of the dogs attacked another. My stepdad handled it, while my mother was asleep, and now claims to have broken a finger, which he blames on me because I didn't help when he was calling for my mother(who didn't hear it, being asleep). Now he's saying I'm too retarded to respond to when the fire alarm goes off.

And, they're making me take the bus to work slave-labor this morning. Their claim is that they have things to do this morning, but right now it sounds like he's just laying about. I can't make heads or tails of the bus schedule, and my mom only talked out her ass when I tried to get her to explain it, but it looks like the stop nearest my job is a six-block walk away, and arrives when I'm already late.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: March 07, 2011, 01:30:58 pm »

I recorded a 13-minute video of me playing Minecraft. I let out a lot of steam about mods using ModLoader not saying what version of ModLoader they use. I ended the video and began to wait for Camtasia to render the video.
But...
RENDER FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: March 07, 2011, 05:29:15 pm »

Oh wonderful. Turns out the bus home comes about 40 minutes after the one I thought it was, and I left work about 20 minutes early to make sure I got to the stop in time. I called my mom for a ride, and by the time she got there, I probably could have just waited for the other bus.

And she expects me to take the bus to get bloodwork done tomorrow. In a part of town I've only been in once. With a bus schedule I can't understand.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: March 07, 2011, 05:34:26 pm »

My inability to understand other people always winds up with others getting hurt then me RAGEING at myself.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Nopkar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: March 07, 2011, 05:43:08 pm »

Watching "Ancient Aliens" on the HISTORY CHANNEL (that's important). I thought it was going to be interesting, something about how our tech was influenced by aliens. I love the history channel, watched hundreds of documentaries. I don't normally watch alien show's, but it's on history channel right?

Caps rant, some foul language.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

in a nutshell...I raged, couldn't find a game to calm me down, raged some more, listened to angry rage music, modded a new race into DF, raged and threw corpses at their friends and family. rage session calmed :D

-Jobs are to be assigned to Dwarves in alphabetical order, regardless of skill or specialization.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52:13 pm »

Isn't the Double Down Man's show?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: March 07, 2011, 11:25:48 pm »

Stone Soup.

FUCK YOU BLINK FROG, I JUST KILLED 30 OF YOU. STAY DEAD.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 3345