Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694439 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

That page makes me giggle. Such a misguided individual.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Here, try this instead of that slop:
http://www.atheistalley.com/
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

judge informing Michael Vick that slaughtering dogs is a reprehensible crime didn't cause tears of regret to flow down the quarterback's cheeks. For whatever reason, Mr. Vick considers murdering cuddly pooches completely harmless.
Obviously Michael Vick plays DF.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

judge informing Michael Vick that slaughtering dogs is a reprehensible crime didn't cause tears of regret to flow down the quarterback's cheeks. For whatever reason, Mr. Vick considers murdering cuddly pooches completely harmless.

No, he was killing dogs. Now, if it was cats....
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

The degree to which shit gets edited for TV.

Watching Pulp Fiction on AMC right. Toward the end of the movie, when the two guys are getting bad stuff done to them by the sheriff and the gun store owner.....AMC cut every single appearance of the gimp from that scene. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There's a bit of dialog where you hear Zeke rapping his fingers on the gimp's head which is off screen. That's the only hint you'd know he was there, and only if you'd watched the original. The whole part where Butch rises up off his chair and kills the gimp? Yeah, that's all 4 or 5 cuts done terribly to make it look like Butch could have gotten up any time he freakin wanted to.

Edited for time my ass. In 10 years movies made in my generation are going to be 30 mins shorter when shown on TV, because censors are fucking prudes. AMC has been doing a whole week of mob movies, and pretty much left them alone in terms of removing scenes. Scarface? Yeah, that's far more morally questionable than a homosexual in a gimp suit. I think the goal was basically to erase the assertion that they were getting raped, which while it ain't pretty, ain't their god damn business to be removing. They don't even remove the word "rape" in the dialog later on. So rape is ok, but having a semi-comical guy in a leather gimp suit that Willis beats the crap out of, that's too much?

And then the entire scene between when Vince shoots Marvin in the face, to when they get to Jimmy's house drinking coffee.....gone. Replaced by a black screen and a voice over by Vince "I just shot Marvin in the face."

Seriously, you people are fucking hacks. Ridiculous dubbing over swear words may be bad, but it's not a license to recut the movie like you're fucking directors instead.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 08:26:28 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It was terrible, what he was doing. I mean, he wasn't even butchering them for the meat, fat and bones!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I hate Michael Vick so, so very much. Bastard got away with torturing dogs and still has a successful career. Justice faltered to fucking sports. It makes me sick.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I hate Michael Vick so, so very much. Bastard got away with torturing dogs and still has a successful career. Justice faltered to fucking sports. It makes me sick.

Bigger fish. Donte Stallworth. Gilbert Arenas. Mike Tyson. Leonard Little.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Freaky weather out here, we can see a massive lightning show, but it's far enough that we can't hear the thunder.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Did you just say that DF makes people torture and kill animals?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

Did you just say that DF makes people torture and kill animals?

No, just that the GUI is so realistic that Vick couldn't tell the difference.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a B on my "mid-term"-exam.
The rage burned me up so badly, that I went straight to sleep after lunch.

It even overshadows my potential happy, which probably is just potential bullshit, the longer I think about it.
The "Women, how do they work?"-kind of happy, which I considered posting in the happy thread.
But I'm getting counter-indications and the whole thing is making less and less sense.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I have been having migraines every day since Thursday.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Someone took all my cds out searching for one which isn't even in my collection (it's michael buble for fuck's sake, I'd rather pour wallpaper paste in my ears.) and now I have to organise them again. All 167 of them.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Someone took all my cds out searching for one which isn't even in my collection (it's michael buble for fuck's sake, I'd rather pour wallpaper paste in my ears.) and now I have to organise them again. All 167 of them.

... You be kidding right?
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 3345