Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694376 times)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

Someone took all my cds out searching for one which isn't even in my collection (it's michael buble for fuck's sake, I'd rather pour wallpaper paste in my ears.) and now I have to organise them again. All 167 of them.

... You be kidding right?
Nope, and they managed to totally mix all of them up so I can't just stick them back inb the storage boxes. At least they didn't mess with my vinyls. Bloody siblings, eh, who needs 'em.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

Someone took all my cds out searching for one which isn't even in my collection (it's michael buble for fuck's sake, I'd rather pour wallpaper paste in my ears.) and now I have to organise them again. All 167 of them.

... You be kidding right?
Nope, and they managed to totally mix all of them up so I can't just stick them back inb the storage boxes. At least they didn't mess with my vinyls.

Oh god.. Good luck with that >_<

Bloody siblings, eh, who needs 'em.
Dunno, as much pain as my sister and brother cause me, I wouldn't switch them for anything in the world ^^

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Gah. My sister's "parenting" is pissing me right off. No, don't let your baby pick up sharp objects to play with, don't let him eat some crap he found on the floor and DON'T let him destroy other people's shit. It's like she dosen't even care about the safety of her kid.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Gah. My sister's "parenting" is pissing me right off. No, don't let your baby pick up sharp objects to play with, don't let him eat some crap he found on the floor and DON'T let him destroy other people's shit. It's like she dosen't even care about the safety of her kid.
Umm, what the hell kind of a enviroment your sister lives in and puts that kid through and what are you doing about it?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I have encountered the ultimate troll. The one who believes that deliberately not reading my posts specially qualifies him to object to them. Well played, Insane Troll Logic. Well played.

EDIT: To be clear, not here. This is elsewhere entirely. Just in case I fucked up communicating.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:39:25 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

EDIT: To be clear, not here. This is elsewhere entirely. Just in case I fucked up communicating.

NO U!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My neighbor fucking ruined my family's pond. He poured several tubs of who fucking knows what chemical into his pool, and then decided to drain it by piping it downhill into our pond. He has killed all of our fish, ruined all the work we've done on the water quality, and possibly rendered the pond toxic to humans. My dad went and confronted him about it and he said that it wasn't his fault because gravity did the water moving.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isn't that grotesquely illegal? Call up whoever's responsible for policing that sort of thing, and report it. Or hell, call the police.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

He did the piping, its not gravity's fault.
Isn't that grotesquely illegal? Call up whoever's responsible for policing that sort of thing, and report it. Or hell, call the police.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure this is at least criminal negligence and destruction of property.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure it's illegal until it can definitely be proven that it is toxic to humans. I'm pretty sure that fish-killing is ok, given that pretty much everything will end up killing fish. My dad has called some water person to come by by Friday and check things out. Sort of puts an end to a party I'd been working on for three weeks though.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I feel like the destruction of property is pretty illegal, though. Ask if he'd be held accountable if he suspended a tree over your house and then released it; after all, gravity did the crushing of your home.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It wasn't my fault that my car crashed into yours, honest! It was all intertia's fault!

Get damage surveyed, file police report, go to small claims court, collect moneys. Everyone wins! Well, except your neighbor and your fish...

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Sounds like your neighbor needs to take a long walk off a short pier into a pond of toxic water...

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure it's illegal until it can definitely be proven that it is toxic to humans. I'm pretty sure that fish-killing is ok, given that pretty much everything will end up killing fish. My dad has called some water person to come by by Friday and check things out. Sort of puts an end to a party I'd been working on for three weeks though.

I highly doubt the relevant legal authorities are okay with people dumping toxic gunk wherever they feel like it, especially if it's compromising wetlands or personal property. Any idea what was dumped?
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: 1 ... 373 374 [375] 376 377 ... 3345